🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Proof Liberals Believe Blacks Are Inferior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you agree with Charles Murray, renowned conservative, who asserts that blacks are genetically less intelligent than whites?

Do you agree with LBJ, that it is consistent with America's principles to create a separate class of people based on the color of their skin?

So you don't dare answer the question about Charles Murray. Do you at least dispute that he is proof that conservatives believe blacks are inferior?

That's because, as is your method, you posted a lie as though it were the truth.

"Do you agree with Charles Murray, renowned conservative, who asserts that blacks are genetically less intelligent than whites?"

He didn't say that, liar.

"It seems highly likely to us that both genes and the environment have something to do with racial differences."

You lied when you said "Do you agree with Charles Murray, renowned conservative, who asserts that blacks are genetically less intelligent than whites?"

Do you know what 'assert' means?
It means to state a fact or belief confidently and forcefully.
He didn't do that, did he?
You're just a low-life gutter snipe, a liar.

That quote doesn't say what you said he said, does it.

This is what he said, in chapter 13: "It seems highly likely to us that both genes and the environment have something to do with racial differences."

You lied when you didn't include the part about environment, didn't you.

Is that because you are a congenital liar?

Your obsessive/compulsive accusations of me being a liar are looking more and more mental every day.

The funniest part is that I remember the slam dunk I sunk you with that caused you to acquire that affliction.

Black Panthers To 8220 Build Up Army 8221 To Kill Cops In 2015 - Downtrend
I'm sure there are some people from both sides that are racist, and I still don't understand the whole point of this thread. Is OP trying to say that ALL people on the left feel the same way as the person in the article she quoted? That is incredibly ignorant. Original poster is NO different from those on the left who accuse those on the right of being racist. This type of crap solves NO problems and just adds to the division that already exists.

"... I still don't understand the whole point of this thread."

See what I mean?

The point of this thread was one more attempt by you to use the opinions of ONE individual to fallaciously assert a conclusion about an entire group of people.

We learned from you.

If the anecdote in the OP is, according to PC, proof that all liberals think blacks are inferior,

then conservative Charles Murray, and his work, and the widespread support of his work among conservatives, is

far better proof that all conservatives think blacks are inferior.

Oh, Charles Murray is the Bell Curve guy, remember? The one who argues outright that blacks are genetically inferior to whites.

Charles Murray political scientist - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
If the anecdote in the OP is, according to PC, proof that all liberals think blacks are inferior,

then conservative Charles Murray, and his work, and the widespread support of his work among conservatives, is

far better proof that all conservatives think blacks are inferior.

Oh, Charles Murray is the Bell Curve guy, remember? The one who argues outright that blacks are genetically inferior to whites.

Charles Murray political scientist - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

using your post as an example would indicate that all liberals are liars.

let's see the direct quote from Murray

Do you agree with LBJ, that it is consistent with America's principles to create a separate class of people based on the color of their skin?

So you don't dare answer the question about Charles Murray. Do you at least dispute that he is proof that conservatives believe blacks are inferior?

That's because, as is your method, you posted a lie as though it were the truth.

"Do you agree with Charles Murray, renowned conservative, who asserts that blacks are genetically less intelligent than whites?"

"It seems highly likely to us that both genes and the environment have something to do with racial differences."

You lied when you said "Do you agree with Charles Murray, renowned conservative, who asserts that blacks are genetically less intelligent than whites?"

This is what he said, in chapter 13: "It seems highly likely to us that both genes and the environment have something to do with racial differences."

Yes, Murray did that.

The part about the environment is irrelevant if you've claimed that genetics affect the racial difference.

See....this is where it becomes difficult to determine whether you are more ignorant, or more dishonest.

Environment is in no way irrelevant.
Based on your history....you're trying to cloud the issue....a form of lying.

Let's see how relevant nurture is.....take notes.

1. Exactly how important, and how 'fixed' is IQ? Culture, in fact may be the more important factor. Occupational achievements of both Chinese Americans and Japanese Americans exceed those of white Americans with the same IQs. Japanese Americans occupational achievements were equal to those of whites who had 10 points higher in IQ...and Chinese Americans occupational achievements were equal to those of whites who had 20 points higher in IQ...
James R. Flynn, "Asian Americans: Achievement Beyond IQ," p. 116-117.

2. Considering the negative effects of black subculture on intellectual development, "Schooling in a homogeneous group of students appears to have a positive effect on high-ability students' achievements and even stronger effects on the achievements of high-ability minority youth."
Page and Keith, "The Elephant in the Classroom: Ability Grouping and the Gifted," Intellectual Talent: Psychometric and Social Issues, p. 208.
To be clear- intellectual grouping rather than racial grouping is more important.

a. A study of high-IQ black adults found that they described their childhooods as "extremely unhappy" more often than other blacks.
Sowell, "Intellectuals and Race," p. 76.
The study was done long before current reports of academically striving blacks being accused by their peers of "acting white."

b. Nor is this a racial characteristic; it is cultural. In England, lower class whites show a pattern strikingly similar to American blacks, who resent academically achieving classmates. Theodore Dalrymple reports lower class school children being beaten so badly that they require hospital treatment simply because they are doing well in school.
Dalrymple, "Life At The Bottom: The Worldview That Makes The Underclass," p.69.

3. During WWI, the results of mental tests of white soldiers from various Southern states were lower than the mental test scores of black soldiers from various Northern states. H.J.Butcher, "Human Intelligence: Its Nature and Assessment," p. 252.

Turns out you really don't know anything at all, do you.
I chalk it up to the deleterious effects of Liberalism.

I'm sure there are some people from both sides that are racist, and I still don't understand the whole point of this thread. Is OP trying to say that ALL people on the left feel the same way as the person in the article she quoted? That is incredibly ignorant. Original poster is NO different from those on the left who accuse those on the right of being racist. This type of crap solves NO problems and just adds to the division that already exists.

"... I still don't understand the whole point of this thread."

See what I mean?

The point of this thread was one more attempt by you to use the opinions of ONE individual to fallaciously assert a conclusion about an entire group of people.

You can attempt to get out from under the burden of truth....but, of course, as usual, I am correct.

Liberals/Democrats push blacks back every chance they get, at every level.

A few cases:
1. In 2005, the Democrats did not name Donna Brazile to head the Democratic National Committee. They chose Howard Dean.

2. “Gov. David A. Paterson defiantly vowed to run for election next year despite the White House‘s urging that he withdraw from the New York governor’s race.” http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/20/nyregion/20paterson.html

3. President Barack Obama has kept mum on the fate of Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY) for days -- but he tells CBS News that it's time for the embattled 80-year-old former Ways and Means Chairman to end his career "with dignity."

"I think Charlie Rangel served a very long time and served-- his constituents very well. But these-- allegations are very troubling," Obama told Harry Smith in an interview to be aired on the "Early Show." and first broadcast on the CBS Evening News with Katie Couric. Obama Time for Rangel to end career with dignity - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

4 Harold Ford told not to run for Senator from New York:

“From the start, Mr. Ford’s potential candidacy angered national Democratic Party leaders by disrupting plans for what was planned as a seamless Gillibrand nomination. Harry Reid of Nevada, the Senate majority leader, called Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg to discourage him from supporting Mr. Ford, and Senator Charles E. Schumer of New York met personally with Mr. Ford to argue against his candidacy.” http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/02/nyregion/02ford.html

5. “As state comptroller, [Carl] McCall earned the distinction of being the first African American ever elected to a statewide office in New York. Four years later voters overwhelmingly supported McCall over Republican Bruce Blakeman 64.75 to 32.1%. McCall's reelection in 1998 may have given him the confidence he needed in order to pursue the governor's mansion….The McCall campaign had the support of the Democratic Party; whether or not McCall had the party's full support has been the subject of much debate….Still one wonders just how committed the party was to McCall's campaign….shunned by some of the state's most respected Democrats…McCall blamed his money woes on the national Democratic Party, claiming that the party had abandoned his campaign….” H. Carl McCall for Governor a lesson to all black high-profile statewide office seekers. - Free Online Library

6. And, most telling, Bill Clinton’s remarks about the black candidate for the presidency:

“[A]s Hillary bungled Caroline, Bill’s handling of Ted was even worse. The day after Iowa, he phoned Kennedy and pressed for an endorsement, making the case for his wife. But Bill then went on, belittling Obama in a manner that deeply offended Kennedy. Recounting the conversation later to a friend, Teddy fumed that Clinton had said, A few years ago, this guy would have been getting us coffee.”
Teddy s anger - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

7. Three staffers working for embattled Rep. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) were asked by security officers to leave an event in downtown Washington on Thursday after they tried to display large campaign signs just as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was about to speak. .. Waters told The Hill afterward that the staffers had been displaying the signs at the annual legislative conference for the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation, which was held at the Washington convention center a few blocks away. “It ain’t about Nancy. It’s about black people,” Waters said. Waters aides expelled from Pelosi event TheHill

8. And what Governor of Arkansas made the Saturday before Easter "Confederate Flag Day"?
The Arkansas Code, Section 1-5-107. Confederate Flag Day.
(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as "Confederate Flag Day" in this state.
No person, firm, or corporation shall display any Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America.
Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

"In April 1985, Governor Bill Clinton signed Act 985 into law...'
Mark R. Levin on Trent Lott & Moral Outrage on National Review Online

9. Do Democrats in Congress support blacks by practicing affirmative action in their hiring…and of course this would be our of moral convictions, as they are legally exempt from affirmative action requirements. More than passing interesting, the ‘National Journal,’ a survey of congressional staffers revealed that Democrats hired black employees at the same rate as Republicans: 2 percent. “The Racial Breakdown of Congressional Staffs,” National Journal, June 21, 2005

a. Also found here: Schweitzer, “Do As I Say,” p. 9

10. Clinton pushed black candidate to drop out of Florida race:

“Bill Clinton sought to persuade Rep. Kendrick Meek to drop out of the race for Senate during a trip to Florida last week — and nearly succeeded…Clinton did not dangle a job in front of Meek, who gave up a safe House seat to run for the Senate, but instead made the case that the move would advance the congressman’s future prospects, said a third Democrat familiar with the conversations. Clinton campaigned with Meek in Florida on Oct. 19 and 20, and thought he had won Meek over. But as the week wore on, Meek lost his enthusiasm for the arrangement, spurred in part, a third Democratic source said, by his wife’s belief that he could still win the race. Clinton spoke with Meek again at week’s end, three Democrats said, and again Meek said he would drop out.”
Read more: Bill Clinton pushed Kendrick Meek to quit Florida race - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

By some strange coincidence, the Democrats, again, force a black to the back:

11. “Under an arrangement reached two days ago, Steny Hoyer of Maryland, the current majority leader, would get the No. 2 job of minority whip come January. Clyburn, now majority whip, would hold the post of assistant leader, newly created for the purpose of heading off a contest for the whip position.” Businessweek - Business News Stock market Financial Advice

So....they don't simply find blacks inferior, they use them and then cast them aside.

Your obsessive/compulsive accusations of me being a liar are looking more and more mental every day.

The funniest part is that I remember the slam dunk I sunk you with that caused you to acquire that affliction.

It appears that I am not the only one who recognizes you for what you are.
A liar.
An inveterate, congenital liar.

[

3. During WWI, the results of mental tests of white soldiers from various Southern states were lower than the mental test scores of black soldiers from various Northern states. H.J.Butcher, "Human Intelligence: Its Nature and Assessment," p. 252.

So you want to argue that northern, mostly liberal, states create such a positive environment that they are able to prove that black Americans from a proper liberal environment can mentally outperform white redneck cracker types from the Land of the Inbred?

Now you're getting it.

Right...you don't hate liberals, Democras, Obama, or blacks, or anyobdy....

Riiight.........sure ya don't :)

Providing truth is not hatred.
Providing opinions is not truth.

They are true if factual opinions.
She does not know the difference between fact and opinion.

You spelled shit and shinola wrong.
Good one.

A liar.

I enjoy having your number. Keep flailing.

A liar.

Here we have a lie as an attempt to save face.
The prob is...you never had any to save.

A liar.
If you use two big words before liar it makes it true. Damn, PC must have gone to college.

Providing opinions is not truth.

Good one.

Another 'classy' Liberal pops up out of the swamp.
Just wanted to remind you what an idiot you are before I retire for the night.

A liar.

So white liberals who run MSNBC hire Al Sharpton to host a political show to attract black people. That's more than enough proof white liberals think blacks are stupid.

Good one.

Good night.

Good one.

Actually....you yearn for the day when you can compete with me....and your dreams are the only place where that will happen.
Nighty-night.

A liar.

notice he did not reply to my request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back