Proof of the GOP's racism?

Paterson. He became governor due to legal machinations.

Other than that, New York has never elected a black governor in its history. Not once.

So where's the problem?

NY has had a black Governor
Few states have and no Red State has had a black Governor

So, the problem is that Republicans elect few candidates who are not White, male, Christian and straight

The mere fact every time the Repubs actually elect a black person they feel the need to make a huge deal about it should clue you in that it happens rarely.

It will be nice the day it is common place enough they do not feel the need to tout it each and every time it happens.
Dims are the ones who make a huge deal out of it. They attack that person viciously and relentlessly.

How long ago was it?

1990…

So you have one now but Patterson was never elected…

Again, why is it Democrats pass up minorities up for Whites?

I mean two Black Mayors in New York City history when Chicago and Houston have had multiple ones….

Just sad…

Move that Goal Post
You said NYC has not elected black mayors and I named two

NY has had a black Governor
Few states have and no Red State has had a black Governor

So, the problem is that Republicans elect few candidates who are not White, male, Christian and straight
The problem is that racists like you vote for people based on the color of their skin.

The mere fact every time the Repubs actually elect a black person they feel the need to make a huge deal about it should clue you in that it happens rarely.

It will be nice the day it is common place enough they do not feel the need to tout it each and every time it happens.
Sears is the first black, woman to be elected in a statewide election, in Virginia.

You wanna talk less? Because you really should.

OMG! So that brainwashed leftist is claiming that the reason the Republicans won is because they are racist and voted in a black Lt Governor. Do these people even hear themselves??

Yet Virginia just elected black and Cuban Republicans.
So you’re a liar.

I said to higher office

That means Congressmen, Senators, Governors, Vice Presidents and President.

Start naming black Republicans, it won’t take you long

Game, set, match.

Race, gender, or ethnicity should not be requisite credentials for elected office. Ever.

Excellent point
So you are claiming that only eight blacks have met the requisite credentials of the Republican Party in the last 100 years

Allen West is another example.

Ben Carson being selected as HHS Sec by the seemingly racist Trump is another example.

I could go on, but I require food.

Poor examples

Allen West is a psychopath who should not be near elected office.
Ben Carson is another Republican like Hershel Walker, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Donald Trump who were successful in other areas but have no business in political office

Forum List

Back