Proof that coronavirus is not effecting the World population

population growth

The virus is weakening more and more everyday.....open up the dang parks we are safer outdoors in the sunlight than indoors under those stupid pigtail light bulbs...

Again, I'll say this for the 84528923rd time now ----------- NOBODY SAID TO STAY INDOORS.

The virus is weakening more and more everyday.....open up the dang parks we are safer outdoors in the sunlight than indoors under those stupid pigtail light bulbs...

Again, I'll say this for the 84528923rd time now ----------- NOBODY SAID TO STAY INDOORS.
Wrong as the police are arresting people on their front lawns

How do people locked down in apartment towers get outside while locked down?

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT.

LOL it keeps going up not down

You appear to be getting paid to go on some retarded propaganda campaign of denial. Whoever told you that would actually work was playing you for a fool, which is apparently not the greatest challenge in the world.

Here ya go, this'll let the air out of your little troll farm balloon. Thank me later.

whirled grafs.jpg

/thread

You appear to be getting paid to go on some retarded propaganda campaign of denial. Whoever told you that would actually work was playing you for a fool, which is apparently not the greatest challenge in the world.

Here ya go, this'll let the air out of your little troll farm balloon. Thank me later.

/thread
Sorry turdy I am still not scared of the disease that I had

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.
100,000,000 million died in 1918 out of 1.6 billion

274,000 thousand have died in 2020 out of 7.4 billion

99,726,000 to go to still not be equal in percentage terms to a real pandemic

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Is the playground her front lawn?
Like armed bandits attacked the statehouse like you posted.

Uh, Dems running their shit hole cities are. They closed many parks.

Oh FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Is the playground her front lawn?
Like armed bandits attacked the statehouse like you posted.

I never posted any such thing. What does that have to do with you lying about people being arrested on their front lawn?

Forum List

Back