Zone1 Protestants never tell you which Church in the world goes back in time to the Resurrection

straw man, stupid argument

I never said only Catholics go to Heaven. However, if it is hard enough for a person in the right Church to make it... I doubt there are many outside it who make it.

Notice how I say "I doubt"

whereas YOU act like you know exactly who will be in Heaven

Presumption is as the sin of divination (that's in the Bible you claim to go by)
There is no such thing as the "right church". Can't find that term in any Bible.

Yet He created everything that was created. Therefore, he cannot be created.
He is the firstborn of all creation--all creation occurred at the beginning, then God rested. Its trinity religions that twist that into error.

Oh, so Michael is the Word of God? He is "Lord of Lords"? He became flesh and gave himself as the sacrifice for the worlds' sin? Michael had his own glory with God before the world began?

Are you starting to see how preposterous your belief is?
Yes, God sent his best, God did not come down here. John 17:3 teaches-THE ONLY TRUE GOD( Father) sent Jesus( Michael)

He is the firstborn of all creation--all creation occurred at the beginning, then God rested. Its trinity religions that twist that into error.
The Bible says David is God's Firstborn. How can that be?

Yes, God sent his best, God did not come down here. John 17:3 teaches-THE ONLY TRUE GOD( Father) sent Jesus( Michael)
So you reject Scripture that says "He shall be called Emanuel, God with us".

No, Scripture is clear. He created everything that was created, full stop.

Obeisance is to a king. Jesus is Gods appointed king.
God doesn't say to obey and worship (same word) anyone other than Himself. In fact, the first commandment of the Mosaic Law was to have no other gods before Him.

Matthew 21:

33 Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country:
34 And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it.
35 And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another.
36 Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise.
37 But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son.
38 But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
39 And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him.
40 When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen?
41 They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
42 Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes?
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

No angel is God's best, because He can create and destroy them on a whim, only His Son is His best. IOW, an angel coming to die would not even be a sacrifice for God.

There is no such thing as the "right church". Can't find that term in any Bible.
Protestants have been taught that the Bible tells them evrything they need to know..(kind of a yes and no thing) but Tradition (the Church) preceded the Bible

by thousands of years. The Church produced the Bible

The printing press wasn't invented until 1440 which is when we began to have the Bible as we know it.

There WAS indeed a Church before then. And the Bible was at that time studied by those who devoted their whole lives to doing so. Now just anyone (whether he has studied well or not) can be a self-proclaimed pastor, supposedly.....

Protestants have been taught that the Bible tells them evrything they need to know..(kind of a yes and no thing) but Tradition (the Church) preceded the Bible

by thousands of years. The Church produced the Bible

The printing press wasn't invented until 1440 which is when we began to have the Bible as we know it.

There WAS indeed a Church before then. And the Bible was at that time studied by those who devoted their whole lives to doing so. Now just anyone (whether he has studied well or not) can be a self-proclaimed pastor, supposedly.....
I mostly agree. However, when Martin Luther was condemned by "the Church", those that followed his "saved by faith alone, not works or traditions" were also "the Church".

I'm not Protestant, but I can answer that. It is the Little Flock that preceded the church you worship. It has always been called, "the Church of God" sometimes followed by, "in Corinth", or in Detroit, or in Russia.

The teachings of this church are in opposition to so much of what you believe

Forum List

Back