Protesters Win Right To Raise Hell At GOP Convention

Don't forget lots of guns, drugs and booze. Let's have a really big party. Clothing should be optional.
What will you be protesting?

I'll be protesting that fucking hairdo. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Another Trump hair joke. I'm done joking. For fuck sake, Trump. Stop pretending it's all good and well already.

:talktothehand:

I'll be protesting that you're protesting hair. Yeah..... :mad:

Think about it like this. This man looks in a mirror every day, sees his hair, sees his orange skin, and goes, "Looks good." Do we really want a man with his judgment holding nuclear codes? :tongue:

:eusa_snooty: You simply refuse to pay attention to the solution presented.

Addams-Family-Cousin-Itt-addams-family-5684028-356-288.jpg

Don't forget lots of guns, drugs and booze. Let's have a really big party. Clothing should be optional.

I'll be protesting that fucking hairdo. Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Another Trump hair joke. I'm done joking. For fuck sake, Trump. Stop pretending it's all good and well already.

No matter how bad Trump is, he's still much much better than the hildabitch.

Think about it like this. This man looks in a mirror every day, sees his hair, sees his orange skin, and goes, "Looks good." Do we really want a man with his judgment holding nuclear codes? :tongue:

Better than the hildabitch putting them on a sever to hacked. And don't even get me started about her weird pant suits.

Isn't that the lead singer for ZZ Top.

Better than the hildabitch putting them on a sever to hacked. And don't even get me started about her weird pant suits.

I agree about the pantsuits. I don't like either Clinton or Trump, but it's the judgment calls they make every time they look in a mirror that scares me the most. :lol:

I agree about the pantsuits. I don't like either Clinton or Trump, but it's the judgment calls they make every time they look in a mirror that scares me the most. :lol:

I'm more worried about the judgment calls they will make when nominating someone for the supreme court. The list Trump put together was a good one, we know the kind of partisan hacks the hildabitch would nominate, and I say no way in hell. It would be the final nail in the coffin for a semi constitutional government.

No that's your cousin it

There should also be some Woodstock atmosphere - complete with drunken/stoned nudity.
Nether has trump.
Has trump turned a county into an ISIS haven
How many people have died,how many are refugees,their lives destroyed?

No that's your cousin it

I wouldn't doubt it, I got some weird cousins. But my dad had 8 brothers and sisters, my mom 5, so the odds weren't on my side.

577469d61800002500fa3357.jpeg

The new rules will increase the visibility of the protesters.

A federal judge on Wednesday authorized a new plan allowing protesters at next month’s Republican National Convention in Cleveland to demonstrate in an area that will be readily visible to convention goers.

The new plan, approved by U.S. District Judge Dan Aaron Polster, also cuts in half the size of an “event zone” where demonstrations and mobility will be limited and gives protesters more time to demonstrate.

The agreement between the city of Cleveland and the American Civil Liberties Union resolves weeks of wrangling over the rules for what are expected to be lively protests when Donald Trump is due to become the Republican Party’s official nominee for president at the July 18-21 convention.

Trump campaign events have drawn raucous demonstrations, with some resulting in clashes between his supporters and opponents.

“This settlement is a significant improvement from what the city had previously offered,” Christine Link, executive director for the ACLU of Ohio, said in a statement.

The ACLU sued on behalf of three groups planning to organize thousands of demonstrators, calling the rules too restrictive.

More: Protesters Win Access To GOP Convention In Cleveland

Well, this should make things more lively. Now, if they will allow guns and lots of booze.
The mindless sheep and thugs will be out in force. No doubt about it. Meanwhile the milk toast believers in Bernie will be licking Hillary’s canckles. Bunch of frauds now backing of bigger fraud.

Forum List

Back