Proud to be an American? Not so much anymore.

Well your proposal would certainly save us a fortune in bennies we pay to those special needs people. Strip them of their citizenship. Where should we deport the Down's Syndrome kids to? I mean I suppose we could just set them adrift in rafts and see where they end up, but the optics might be a little challenging to manage.
Wait, what the....? Are you saying that DS kids are mentally challenged?

This is truly sad....And a visible outcome of our public education system...

I believe that every HS student should be required to pass the same citizenship test an immigrant has to take to become a citizen...
Why?

Wait, what the....? Are you saying that DS kids are mentally challenged?

And conservatives, but that is neither here nor there. Where do we ship the people who fail the purity test off to once they are not citizens?

And conservatives, but that is neither here nor there. Where do we ship the people who fail the purity test off to once they are not citizens?
You don't "ship" them anywhere stupid...That was your construct....I was simply saying that to graduate HS one should have to know basic civics....Why is that threatening to you?

The truth is we all make comments. We may not be as terrible as the comments made. Outside influence from our nation has caused a lot consternation. It is incredible how a nation of so many people from different parts of the world and ways of living have integrated to the level we are at now. It is just that there are people who make a lot of money with little sweat doing it who divide us more than we should be. They use the imperfection of ourselves and the reality of wealth is not equal.

I am proud to be a citizen of the United States of America. Studying the history of my country I see it as starting out as a group of men who wanted to change from the thinking and governing system of the rest of the world and make a country where all men are created equal. Not all males but all men as in mankind. Was there opposition to this idea? Yes, as with any democracy, all opinions have sway, and did it slow things down to complete equality for all citizens? Yes, but also with the freedom of dissent those founding fathers created, all citizens no matter of sex, ethnic group, or economic level can participate and work for change. Does it work slowly? Yes. But it does work. And today we see all adult Americans participating if they choose to in our system of representative democracy. It is an amazing history of a journey to where we are today and it is a system that is copied by some and in totalitarian regimes longed for by its people.

I believe that every HS student should be required to pass the same citizenship test an immigrant has to take to become a citizen...
No.

It’s the visible outcome of the heinous and criminal nature of our government. How much evidence do you require? Decades of numerous actions proving this isn’t enough for you?

Pride is an emotion that should be reserved for personal accomplishments.

Not winning a birthing lottery.

I'm not either. I'm proud of our founding. I'm not proud of our nation anymore.

Leftists have destroyed the nation. Hope they're happy.

Because I pointed out how upset you got over being unable to excuse brownshirt violence?

Come on. 'Fess up. You're just upset because I revealed your motivations.

Conservatives love America like a mommy, and mommy can do no wrong. Liberals love America more like a spouse. We think there's room for improvement, even if it does annoy the spouse.

Wrong. Leftists hate America and have almost destroyed it.

Happy?

Proud?

Forum List

Back