PROVEN: Hillary Clinton DID COMPROMISE U.S. National Security

Do you ever get tired of being wrong about everything, and of nothing in the real world ever coming from any of the nonsense you post?
how was he wrong? Do you ever get tired of posting nonsense, with no specific rebuttal of other's posts?
Also not true. You guys should get along well.
See you have to learn how to reply

what was also not true?

his post?
my saying you post nonsense?

I mean dude, I gave you an opportunity to say what was wrong about his post

you didn't

so I'll ask again, what is wrong about his post?
If it is not reported by NBC, ABC, CBS, PBS, CNN, MSLSD, NYT, WAPO, etc....many Americans won't accept it.

These same Americans will do well in our Orwellian future.
For damn good reason, brainwashed super duper...

90% of the country didn't tank the investigation of the bitch or initiate an investigation on Trump, which he did as the lead in both cases. He'll be lucky to stay out of jail if some of the newer allegations are proven.

Only on Fox!! Change the channel stupid...

Stay tuned super dupe, stay tuned.

We've been waiting for 25 years 4 Any of your phony scandals to reach an actual courtroom, super duper.

Excuse me super dupe, aren't we talking about Strozk?

Same as all your other phony GOP Fox Rush Etc scandals d u h... This has already been investigated and he was cleared.
LOL!

90% of the country didn't tank the investigation of the bitch or initiate an investigation on Trump, which he did as the lead in both cases. He'll be lucky to stay out of jail if some of the newer allegations are proven.

For what?

BenghaziGate?
SethRichGate?
WireGate?
UnmaskGate?
IRSGate?
Spygate?
UraniumOneGate?

FOX and & rightwinger freinds whip each other into speculative frenzy and then huff and puff about grand conspiracies because nothing ever pans out.

You might want to actually read the string before you make yourself look like a fool. The topic was Strozk.

FOX misleads on Strozk like they mislead their dupe audience on most things.

He's going to be in front of congress under oath next week, any bets on how many times he invokes the 5th?

We've been waiting for 25 years 4 Any of your phony scandals to reach an actual courtroom, super duper.

There was one - Clinton got caught lying about a consensual blow job after many many years of very special investigations.
That was all Republicans in Congress... And A 5 year long Witch Hunt... And made Clinton more popular lol...

No witch made willie perjure himself.

For what?

BenghaziGate?
SethRichGate?
WireGate?
UnmaskGate?
IRSGate?
Spygate?
UraniumOneGate?

FOX and & rightwinger freinds whip each other into speculative frenzy and then huff and puff about grand conspiracies because nothing ever pans out.

You might want to actually read the string before you make yourself look like a fool. The topic was Strozk.

He's going to be in front of congress under oath next week, any bets on how many times he invokes the 5th?

Zero. It was his offer

For what?

BenghaziGate?
SethRichGate?
WireGate?
UnmaskGate?
IRSGate?
Spygate?
UraniumOneGate?

If so, only to avoid endless BS twisting of what he says... Like Lois and others, super duper dupe.

For what?

BenghaziGate?
SethRichGate?
WireGate?
UnmaskGate?
IRSGate?
Spygate?
UraniumOneGate?

Zero. It was his offer

Yet it took a subpoena to get him there, go figure.

There was one - Clinton got caught lying about a consensual blow job after many many years of very special investigations.
That was all Republicans in Congress... And A 5 year long Witch Hunt... And made Clinton more popular lol...

I thought that was what gentlemen were supposed to do... Your party is a lie thieving disgrace...

For what?

BenghaziGate?
SethRichGate?
WireGate?
UnmaskGate?
IRSGate?
Spygate?
UraniumOneGate?

If so, only to avoid endless BS twisting of what he says... Like Lois and others, super duper dupe.

Now that is hilarious, thanks for the laugh.

For what?

BenghaziGate?
SethRichGate?
WireGate?
UnmaskGate?
IRSGate?
Spygate?
UraniumOneGate?

Zero. It was his offer

Glad you finally found something, irrelevant as it might be to government, nothing to do with Whitewater or crime. Talk about an endless Witch Hunt, for assholes and fools only....

For what?

BenghaziGate?
SethRichGate?
WireGate?
UnmaskGate?
IRSGate?
Spygate?
UraniumOneGate?

Zero. It was his offer

No, he offered himself (BEFORE any subpoena) but the of course Nunez has a show to put on.

FBI agent who sent anti-Trump texts offers to testify on Capitol Hill

For what?

BenghaziGate?
SethRichGate?
WireGate?
UnmaskGate?
IRSGate?
Spygate?
UraniumOneGate?

Now that is hilarious, thanks for the laugh.

00 Magnolia!! My best friend Loves Magnolia Beach and the Saltwater Saloon. The cops not so much LOL. Try reading a newspaper... There is actual news therein... Have to say something on message or you haters report me. Unbelievable hater dupes... I have a beer can sleeve from there right here!

I thought that was what gentlemen were supposed to do... Your party is a lie thieving disgrace...

Damn child you can't even get that one right. Gentlemen don't kiss and tell. Willie got kissed and lied about it, he ain't no gentleman. Damn that blue dress anyway. LMAO

Damn child you can't even get that one right. Gentlemen don't kiss and tell. Willie got kissed and lied about it, he ain't no gentleman. Damn that blue dress anyway. LMAO

As usual, you make no sense at all LOL..

Zero. It was his offer

Glad you finally found something, irrelevant as it might be to government, nothing to do with Whitewater or crime. Talk about an endless Witch Hunt, for assholes and fools only....

Why do you think congress let the independent counsel statute lapse? Dupe.

Zero. It was his offer

No, he offered himself (BEFORE any subpoena) but the of course Nunez has a show to put on.

FBI agent who sent anti-Trump texts offers to testify on Capitol Hill

I don't think Nunez was the one that issued it, Goodlatte did.

Really, I'd have loved to be a fly on the wall when he was asked for a sample of his DNA, considering his MO I doubt he even notice that little stain on her dress.

Really, I'd have loved to be a fly on the wall when he was asked for a sample of his DNA, considering his MO I doubt he even notice that little stain on her dress.

Way to respect the office LOL... You and your party are a disgrace...

Forum List

Back