"punks....they always get away"

Outcome of the Zimmerman trial:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A general observation here.

The wingnuts have a lot invested in Zimmerman.

Then I realize that Zimmerman was living their dream. They all want a gun so some day, they can bravely shoot a bad guy. They don't want a tazer or a tear gas or a big dog, which would be just as effective at stopping a bad guy. They want a gun to be able to plug a bad guy. And they want a CC Permit.

So Zimmerman was living the dream. He actually plugged on of those .... er.... punks. Yeah. that's it. Punks.

As opposed to your fantasy of every 250 lb. thug being able to rape a 110 lb. woman with impunity.

There were 191,670 reported cases of rape in 2005. Probably a lot more weren't reported.

Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Only 202 cases of people killing others in self-defense.

FBI ? Expanded Homicide Data Table 15

So I'm guessing not all that many rapes are really being prevented by widespread gun proliferation. Now why is that?

A general observation here.

The wingnuts have a lot invested in Zimmerman.

Then I realize that Zimmerman was living their dream. They all want a gun so some day, they can bravely shoot a bad guy. They don't want a tazer or a tear gas or a big dog, which would be just as effective at stopping a bad guy. They want a gun to be able to plug a bad guy. And they want a CC Permit.

So Zimmerman was living the dream. He actually plugged on of those .... er.... punks. Yeah. that's it. Punks.

As opposed to your fantasy of every 250 lb. thug being able to rape a 110 lb. woman with impunity.

There were 191,670 reported cases of rape in 2005. Probably a lot more weren't reported.

So I'm guessing not all that many rapes are really being prevented by widespread gun proliferation. Now why is that?

So if the perpetrator isn't killed, a rape isn't prevented?

You really are a dumb fuck.

If you're told to walk away by the 911 operator who states "we really don't need you to do that" after being told that you're planning on following someone, I think that goes way beyond being innocent.

Incidentally, the only reason the 911 operator said "we really don't need you to do that" after being told that Zimmerman was going to follow Martin was because 911 operators can't give orders over the phone, nor can they tell civilians what to do.

That's really the only measure we have, guy.

Not "I pulled out my gun because I felt threatened".

Because there's no evidence there was a threat.

So it doesnt meet your worldview and you ignore it.

Dime. Store. Hack.

Its not the only measure, but because it ruins your position on the matter, you have to ignore it.

Dime. Store. Hack.

Its not the only measure, but because it ruins your position on the matter, you have to ignore it.

Actually, it's a totally useless measure, because asking a gun nut why he feels afraid all the time is sort of useless.

Finally catching up on the case and I have to say it's looking good for the defense so far. Ms. Dorival seemed impressed with Zimmerman to the point that she wanted to recruit him for the Citizens on Patrol program. Mr. O'Brein's story of a burglar being caught because construction workers had followed him didn't help. And, Ms. Bahadoor was a disaster! Looking forward to actually watching it today.

Dime. Store. Hack.

Actually, it's a totally useless measure, because asking a gun nut why he feels afraid all the time is sort of useless.

All these ASSumptions you are making prove you can't make your point, and have to ingore any information that violates your view of a certain position.

but keep posting, my responses to your drivel are great rep generators for me.

Both sides will use emotion when and if possible.

The jury, hopefully, will look at the totality of the facts.

If you're told to walk away by the 911 operator who states "we really don't need you to do that" after being told that you're planning on following someone, I think that goes way beyond being innocent.

Incidentally, the only reason the 911 operator said "we really don't need you to do that" after being told that Zimmerman was going to follow Martin was because 911 operators can't give orders over the phone, nor can they tell civilians what to do.

Except, once again, there's no evidence that Zimmerman did follow him. That's just wishful thinking on the part of the pro-criminal loons.

Another witness debunked. The woman automatically assumed the deeper voice was Zimmerman's, and the meeker voice was Martin's. Zimmerman was described as "meek" in previous testimony.

Unless the court circumvents the Law, acquittal is the outcome.

Forum List

Back