"punks....they always get away"

Outcome of the Zimmerman trial:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good point TK. Also, one would assume that after the scuffle and the police showed up she would have heard the officers talking with Zimmerman and be able to say whether it was the "dominant" voice or the one asking for help.

Unless the court circumvents the Law, acquittal is the outcome.

Youre assuming that jurors will act rationally to the evidence. Jurors are incredibly fickle.

not to mention you are also assuming both sides will present the evidence accurately.

Youre assuming that jurors will act rationally to the evidence. Jurors are incredibly fickle.

not to mention you are also assuming both sides will present the evidence accurately.

It only takes one Juror to stop a conviction. Based on the trial so far, no chance 6 will want to convict. Even if there is Rinita or JakeStarky type on the jury, there will not be 6.

At this point, the worst that will happen is a hung jury - I see zero chance of an actual conviction.

Uncensored does not believe in jury process, OK.

Uncensored would hang the jury if the other voted for conviction, regardless of what said the evidence.

Uncensored is speshul ;)

courts in recess for lunch

You assume 6 people on the jury will ignore the evidence and convict based on racism.

I find that doubtful. Besides, the jurors sit in the courtroom with Zimmerman, they can see he isn't even white.

You want Zimmerman nailed in your whole "get whitey" shit - bummer he isn't white.

If you're told to walk away by the 911 operator who states "we really don't need you to do that" after being told that you're planning on following someone, I think that goes way beyond being innocent.

Incidentally, the only reason the 911 operator said "we really don't need you to do that" after being told that Zimmerman was going to follow Martin was because 911 operators can't give orders over the phone, nor can they tell civilians what to do.

Except, once again, there's no evidence that Zimmerman did follow him. That's just wishful thinking on the part of the pro-criminal loons.

The way I read the transcript...after Zimmerman says "ok" to the dispatcher...he DOES stop following Martin...he says to the dispatcher that "I don't know where he is".

How can you follow someone if you don't know where they are?

Here is the relevant sections of the 911 call...

911 dispatcher:
Are you following him? [2:24]

Zimmerman:
Yeah. [2:25]

911 dispatcher:
OK.
We don’t need you to do that. [2:26]

Zimmerman:
OK. [2:28]

911 dispatcher:
Alright, sir, what is your name? [2:34]

Zimmerman:
George. He ran.

<skip ahead>

Zimmerman:
It’s a home. It’s 1950 – oh, crap, I don’t want to give it out – I don’t know where this kid is [inaudible] [3:40]

911 dispatcher:
OK, do you just want to meet with them at the mailboxes then? [3:42]

George Zimmerman's 911 call transcribed - National unsolved cases | Examiner.com

^^(This site has pop-ups and video commercials...I use the Mother Jones transcript page when I don't need to copy text...)

Zimmerman planned to kill someone that night. That's why he took a loaded gun with him. He stalked a kid whose only crimes were walking while black, wearing a hoodie in the rain and carrying ice tea and Skittles. He told the dispatcher he was stalking the kid. Later, he told the police he had stalked the kid and he told them he had murdered him.

The kid had every right to "stand his ground" and to defend himself but, of course, Skittles is no defense against a gun.

Since it was premeditated and since he confessed to premeditated murder, he should get the death penalty.

As to those who say its a hate crime, that he's a racist or that the kid deserved it because there are photos of him flipping the bird and that he smoked grass - bullshit on all counts.

Zimmmerman should be tried and punished on the facts of the case, not whether he's a racist or the kid was less than perfect.

I don't think he planned on killing anyone that night, or else the ASA Mantei and prosecutors would be going for first degree murder instead of second.

But I do believe Zimmerman was itching for a fight as the saying goes. And to use another cliche, he sure as hell bit off more than he could chew.

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:
OK.

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:
George. He ran.

<skip ahead>

Zimmerman:
It’s a home. It’s 1950 – oh, crap, I don’t want to give it out – I don’t know where this kid is [inaudible] [3:40]

911 dispatcher:

George Zimmerman's 911 call transcribed - National unsolved cases | Examiner.com

^^(This site has pop-ups and video commercials...I use the Mother Jones transcript page when I don't need to copy text...)

"""911 dispatcher:
OK.
We don’t need you to do that. [2:26]""

And this exact language (which causes some on here confusion) is based on the fact that dispatchers are not allowed to either direct or order callers to do anything, except wait for the police.

Good grief, the defense is now arguing that size matters....Unbelievable. They are trying to get the witness to say that Martin was bigger than Zimmerman. They are so lame. Get some first year law students in there....they could do a better job.

Good lord she said "pop, pop, pop" again... She apparently didn't listen to her own 911 call!

She also identified Trayvon Martin's voice despite never having heard it before. She was the worst witness ever.

Zimmerman planned to kill someone that night. That's why he took a loaded gun with him. He stalked a kid whose only crimes were walking while black, wearing a hoodie in the rain and carrying ice tea and Skittles. He told the dispatcher he was stalking the kid. Later, he told the police he had stalked the kid and he told them he had murdered him.

The kid had every right to "stand his ground" and to defend himself but, of course, Skittles is no defense against a gun.

Since it was premeditated and since he confessed to premeditated murder, he should get the death penalty.

As to those who say its a hate crime, that he's a racist or that the kid deserved it because there are photos of him flipping the bird and that he smoked grass - bullshit on all counts.

Zimmmerman should be tried and punished on the facts of the case, not whether he's a racist or the kid was less than perfect.

Such a mind reader you are.

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:
OK.

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

Zimmerman:
George. He ran.

<skip ahead>

Zimmerman:

911 dispatcher:

"""911 dispatcher:
OK.
We don’t need you to do that. [2:26]""

And this exact language (which causes some on here confusion) is based on the fact that dispatchers are not allowed to either direct or order callers to do anything, except wait for the police.

I get that...but reading the transcript, it sounds to me like he obeyed...that Martin ran and Zimmerman stopped following him.

That in fact, Zimmerman completely lost contact with Martin...saying to the dispatcher that he has no idea where Martin is.

Forum List

Back