Put Up, or Shut Up; What are Republicans offering the Middle class? Be Specific

Hey stupid....did you ever to look at why ?

After you do, get back to us.

Hint: In the case of many "Red" states...they used to be "Blue" states and have a high number of blacks on welfare. Look around Wiener.

deanie never actually READS his sources ;)

Right out of the link I didn't read and State Demographics:

Arizona is 4% black.

South Dakota is 1% black.

West Virginia is 3% black.

Montana is 0.6% black.

Maine is 1% black.

New Mexico is 3% black.

There are others that are just outside the top ten:

Kentucky is 7% black.

Kansas is 6% black.

Idaho is 1% black.

See? I knew these ignorant white wingers would say something like that. They just can't stand that GOP policies are failures. It's always someone else's fault. The blacks. The Hispanics. The Democrats. The truth is, conservative policies are failures because they just are. "Reality" PROVES it beyond a doubt again and again and again and.............

We've been living under democrat rule for six years now. Living under democrat rules is making all of these people better off?

What conservative policies are we living with today?

At what point do you simpleton posters realize you are living under democrat rule and not some fantasy of conservative rule and this is the reality of the left wing?

We aren't living with conservative policies. We are living democrat progressive policies and they aren't good for anyone of any race.

The GOP has to find a way to get away from the stigma of supporting large corporations and being known for catering to the wealthy. Supporting those groups isn't a good platform.

They expired for ONLY those making over 250 thousand/year. Considering the percentage of wealth has increased significantly over the last thirty years for the super rich, so much so that we are Banana Republic levels. It was a great victory by Obama and this country.

It was the culmination of a 12 month battle that the Republicans fought tooth and nail over to keep the tax rates for the super rich at historically low levels. The Republicans held the tax rates for the bottom 98% hostage for the super rich until finally out manuevered by Obama.

There is nothing more clear about how the Republicans really feel about the middle class than payroll taxes. Republicans were AGAINST the payroll tax cut. Why? Because, the payroll tax cut helps the middle class, but is barely felt by the super rich. Hence the Republicans didnt care about it, and made it something the Democrats had to make concessions for.

It was the culmination of a 12 month battle that the Republicans fought tooth and nail over to keep the tax rates for the super rich at historically low levels.

Historically low levels? That's hilarious!!!

In 1988, the top rate was 28%.
When Bush left office, the top rate was 35%.

But what was the effective (actual) rate? My tax rate is 38%, but I only paid 4%.

So why didn't you write a check to the gov for the other 34%? It actually takes effort to not pay the higher tax rate you claim to have brought down to 4%. Why did you pay people to get that lower rate and why didn't you just pay it? Why do you have tax people dropping what you owe when you feel you should just pay the going rate?

You could save a lot more money to give to the government if you just stopped paying people to keep you from paying those taxes and just...paid them.

Why are you taking advantage of tax laws you not only disagree with but have to pay someone smarter than you to take advantage of? Why don't you just fire your accountants and pay what the fuck the government tells you to pay?

The only reason you paid 4% is because you decided you didn't want to pay 38%. The 38% was easy to pay all you had to do was write a check. You only paid 4% because you paid people to make sure you paid the least you possibly could.

The GOP has to find a way to get away from the stigma of supporting large corporations and being known for catering to the wealthy. Supporting those groups isn't a good platform.

Sure it is. It's a good platform for losing.

What are Republicans offering the Middle class? Poverty and Government dependence.

They expired for ONLY those making over 250 thousand/year. Considering the percentage of wealth has increased significantly over the last thirty years for the super rich, so much so that we are Banana Republic levels. It was a great victory by Obama and this country.

It was the culmination of a 12 month battle that the Republicans fought tooth and nail over to keep the tax rates for the super rich at historically low levels. The Republicans held the tax rates for the bottom 98% hostage for the super rich until finally out manuevered by Obama.

There is nothing more clear about how the Republicans really feel about the middle class than payroll taxes. Republicans were AGAINST the payroll tax cut. Why? Because, the payroll tax cut helps the middle class, but is barely felt by the super rich. Hence the Republicans didnt care about it, and made it something the Democrats had to make concessions for.

It was the culmination of a 12 month battle that the Republicans fought tooth and nail over to keep the tax rates for the super rich at historically low levels.

But what was the effective (actual) rate? My tax rate is 38%, but I only paid 4%.

So you are wanting the rich to pay more in taxes, yet, you claim, which I seriously doubt, to take all the deductions and pay a lower rate, rather than paying the 38%. You are a hypocrite, want the rich to pay more, while you try to pay the least.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Sure it is. It's a good platform for losing.

What are Republicans offering the Middle class? Poverty and Government dependence.

offering Poverty and Government dependence.....?

you're nuts....why would they offer something the Dimwits already did...?

the Dimwits have already provided Poverty and Government dependence....lots of it...

and they also have plans for alot more....

So only 4% of the taxes was taken out of your check?

I don't have a paycheck. I have no employer. I'm retired and manage a corporate trust which I am principal. It's the job of the corporate trust to provide my lifestyle, just like every non-employed multimillionaire. My ability to do this was written in the tax codes by Republicans.

Based on your claim about WalMart's effective tax rate, it's more likely your rate was 40% than 4%.

Walmarts 2012 total income ÷ taxes was 1.7%.

deanie never actually READS his sources ;)

Arizona is 4% black.

Montana is 0.6% black.

Maine is 1% black.

New Mexico is 3% black.

Kentucky is 7% black.

Kansas is 6% black.

Idaho is 1% black.

See? I knew these ignorant white wingers would say something like that. They just can't stand that GOP policies are failures. It's always someone else's fault. The blacks. The Hispanics. The Democrats. The truth is, conservative policies are failures because they just are. "Reality" PROVES it beyond a doubt again and again and again and.............

We've been living under democrat rule for six years now. Living under democrat rules is making all of these people better off?

At what point do you simpleton posters realize you are living under democrat rule and not some fantasy of conservative rule and this is the reality of the left wing?

We aren't living with conservative policies. We are living democrat progressive policies and they aren't good for anyone of any race.

Democrats have the White House, nobody has the Senate, and Republicans have the house.

So why didn't you write a check to the gov for the other 34%? It actually takes effort to not pay the higher tax rate you claim to have brought down to 4%. Why did you pay people to get that lower rate and why didn't you just pay it? Why do you have tax people dropping what you owe when you feel you should just pay the going rate?

You could save a lot more money to give to the government if you just stopped paying people to keep you from paying those taxes and just...paid them.

Why are you taking advantage of tax laws you not only disagree with but have to pay someone smarter than you to take advantage of? Why don't you just fire your accountants and pay what the fuck the government tells you to pay?

The only reason you paid 4% is because you decided you didn't want to pay 38%. The 38% was easy to pay all you had to do was write a check. You only paid 4% because you paid people to make sure you paid the least you possibly could.

I took all of the legal deductions given to me by Republicans.

btw; Ford DID take bailout monies.

Year Super Rich Tax Rate
1917 67%
1925 25%
1932 63%
1936 79%
1941 81%
1942 88%
1944 94%
1946 91%
1964 77%
1965 70%
1981 70%
1982 50%
1987 38.50%
1988 28%
1991 31%
1993 39.60%
2003 35%
2011 35%
2013 39.60%

How come Romney only paid 13% on 22 million earned? And he said he could have paid zero.

What do you think his accountants were doing when he delayed his taxes?

So you are wanting the rich to pay more in taxes, yet, you claim, which I seriously doubt, to take all the deductions and pay a lower rate, rather than paying the 38%. You are a hypocrite, want the rich to pay more, while you try to pay the least.

The bigger question. Why do you support a party that has consistently saved rich people money at the cost to the working class?

Arizona is 4% black.

Montana is 0.6% black.

Maine is 1% black.

New Mexico is 3% black.

Kentucky is 7% black.

Kansas is 6% black.

Idaho is 1% black.

Democrats have the White House, nobody has the Senate, and Republicans have the house.

Harry Reid isn't the Senate Majority Leader? Who knew??

Harry Reid isn't the Senate Majority Leader? Who knew??

And you believe yourself to be educated?

Forum List

Back