Putin probably approved Litvinenko murder

Probably and likely usually means they have no proof. Duh

Since the dictator Putin controls the media, the evidence, and the police, I doubt he will ever allow any evidence to surface. It sounds like your kid of country! Have a nice trip!

The GOP love of Putin is unconditional, and they'll stand by him no matter what.

The GOP loves their dictators!

Oh, Hai there!!!

hugo_chavez3.jpg

Putin likely OK'd Alexander Litvinenko death, inquiry says - CNN.com

But I still think he and Trump will continue to be butt buddies. Trump will argue that there is "no proof!"
Just like there is no proof that his hair in not orange cotton candy.
---------------------- oh man , you crushed poor oll
-------------------------------------- thanks for wising good old JimH up Sassy !!

Putin likely OK'd Alexander Litvinenko death, inquiry says - CNN.com

But I still think he and Trump will continue to be butt buddies. Trump will argue that there is "no proof!"
Just like there is no proof that his hair in not orange cotton candy.
---------------------- oh man , you crushed poor oll
-------------------------------------- thanks for wising good old JimH up Sassy !!
Defend Putin at all costs

"Conservatives" crush on the anti-American Putin makes sense now. They want to be ruled with an iron fist!

We're being ruled now by a fairy fist...weak but non-stop. Cons see Putin as a leader who would never bow to foreign leaders or apologize for his nation's or people's history. I think you have a pretty good idea of how we view our own "leading from behind" leader. :gay:

"Conservatives" crush on the anti-American Putin makes sense now. They want to be ruled with an iron fist!

We're being ruled now by a fairy fist...weak but non-stop. Cons see Putin as a leader who would never bow to foreign leaders or apologize for his nation's or people's history. I think you have a pretty good idea of how we view our own "leading from behind" leader. :gay:

In your fantasy, when Putin takes you from behind, is he calling you his bitch in Russian or in English?

In your fantasy, when Putin takes you from behind, is he calling you his bitch in Russian or in English?

I'd put a bullet through Putin's brains in a heartbeat if it was deemed necessary....and keep your homo fantasies to yourself, Bruce.

I'd put a bullet through Putin's brains in a heartbeat if it was deemed necessary....and keep your homo fantasies to yourself, Bruce.

You shouldn't speak of your Master in that way.

Now, go back to Russia, and leave America to Americans.

12522973_1019890744720703_8510762432816920871_n.jpg

E]

You shouldn't speak of your Master in that way.

Now, go back to Russia, and leave America to Americans.

Б'юся об заклад, ви подивіться, як ви були з'їдені вовк і лайно на скелі...

Forum List

Back