🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Q: Can a new Republican Congress reverse the inflation-increasing act?

They won't totally be able to undo the massive amount of damage the left has done....but they can certainly slow it down, as they did when they won big in the midterms during the Obama regime.
But in order to get the full benefit of the GOP regaining Congress, the president has to be willing to modify somewhat (as Clinton did in ‘94), and there is no indication that Biden has given that any thought. (No indication Biden has given anything any thought….)

Still, as you say, the Dems won’t be able to do further damage once the GOP restores some sanity. My fear is how much more damage the Dems will do until then.

7138BW6GbLL._AC_UY327_FMwebp_QL65_.jpg

Amazon.com : theory of money and credit
You know what Mises would have thought of Donald "I am the King of Debt" Trump, right?

But in order to get the full benefit of the GOP regaining Congress, the president has to be willing to modify somewhat (as Clinton did in ‘94), and there is no indication that Biden has given that any thought. (No indication Biden has given anything any thought….)

Still, as you say, the Dems won’t be able to do further damage once the GOP restores some sanity. My fear is how much more damage the Dems will do until then.
Oh no, Xiden won't change, just like Obama didn't....but the bleeding certainly slowed

We didn’t deserve Biden. Too many idiots were fooled, and too many ballots were harvested.
Oh, we most certainly did deserve Biden. And Trump. And Obama. And Bush.

And every retarded pandering jackal in Congress.

Our national motto should be "Gimme gimme gimme, and make that guy over there pay for it."

I certainly did. I even have a softcopy version of it on my shelf.
Yes, I'm sure it is there to impress yourself. But you have never cracked it open, or you would have been attacking Trump's massive overspending as I have been all this time.

You expect Biden to reverse his signature legislation?

Keep dreaming

Yes, I'm sure it is there to impress yourself. But you have never cracked it open, or you would have been attacking Trump's massive overspending as I have been all this time.
That's quite a statement coming from someone who has never read a book on economics.

Anyone who is actually concerned about spending would be attacking Dims first, last and always. You only prove that you're a fraud by heaping blame on the party that is the least responsible.

I know you're an idiot, but quit pretending to be that big of an idiot. The spending was supposedly because of COVID. Democrats demanded it, and Republicans were too scared to oppose it. Furthermore, Biden has already spent $ trillion during is administration.
Liar!
The truth is RepubliCONS don't give a shit about spending until Democrats are in office.
And then SUDDENLY.....it is an issue they care about.
Hypocrites!

That's quite a statement coming from someone who has never read a book on economics.

Anyone who is actually concerned about spending would be attacking Dims first, last and always. You only prove that you're a fraud by heaping blame on the party that is the least responsible.
Says one of the absolute dumbest posters on a pretty dumb forum

Liar!
The truth is RepubliCONS don't give a shit about spending until Democrats are in office.
And then SUDDENLY.....it is an issue they care about.
Hypocrites!
Every time. Like clockwork

New spending does not automatically increase inflation.

Yes, it does. When your gov't spends more money than it otherwise would have, that is inflationary. It may not be much of a factor depending on how much you spend and on what, but it IS inflationary.

The increased taxes will take money out of economy.

And then spend it somewhere else. All you've really done is wealth redistribution.

Taxes being raised on the super-rich will not harm the economy.

Bullshit. Higher taxes on the rich results in less investments, and THAT harms the economy.

A newly elected Republican majority is not a sure thing.

True. Still likely though, in the House.

Democrats have a strong chance of picking up Senate seats.

Eh, I don't think so. But if they ever get to where they have a solid 50+1 majority to abolish the filibuster then this country is well and truly fucked.

Inflation has been caused by big businesses out to increase their profit margins.

Total bullshit.

Spending by itself does not cause inflation.

In reality, yeah it pretty much does when you're talking about gov't spending that does not improve production of goods and services.

I know you're an idiot, but quit pretending to be that big of an idiot. The spending was supposedly because of COVID. Democrats demanded it, and Republicans were too scared to oppose it. Furthermore, Biden has already spent $ trillion during is administration.

Deficits under Trump were rising BEFGORE the pandemic spending. It was projecte4d to reach $1 trillion dollars. That was partly due to the massive tax cuts for the rich that Republicans passed.

Forum List

Back