Queer storms off set of Sky News

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Queer boy activist and Muslim apologist gets upset because he feels no one else can feel as bad about the attacks as gays. All while he makes every excuse for Islam, claiming that the Orlando Queer-Muslim just pretended to be Islamic to justify his hate for gays. Only oops, the Muslim turned out to be as gay as Mr.Jones himself.

You can't make this shit up.

"LGBT peep-poo LGBT pee-poo!"

Man.....Fuck LGBT pee-poo, you scrawny little big headed cock smoker.

Man these idiots know how to make a guy not give a FUCK about them. "Me me me gay gay gay".... Fuck you, queer! Its not all about you!

Smh

Queer boy activist and Muslim apologist gets upset because he feels no one else can feel as bad about the attacks as gays. All while he makes every excuse for Islam, claiming that the Orlando Queer-Muslim just pretended to be Islamic to justify his hate for gays. Only oops, the Muslim turned out to be as gay as Mr.Jones himself.

What a little brat, he needs to be bitch-slapped.

OMG get him a Safe Space already :rolleyes-41:

Did you see how pissed the little twinkle toed poop dick got when the lady mentioned that if shootings that killed dozens of school children didn't get us to give up our guns, surely we won't for 50 dead sodomites? He really thinks he's more important than children. Fuck these faggots.

No sympathy. They are all like this.

Last edited:
Little twinky ass motherfucker.

That's the type of attitude that he's just illustrated why many people have a problem with the LGBT crowd, they demand to be treated as some sort of "special" group of people, when they're not.

He thinks that nobody can feel as bad about the Orlando attack as gays, what a little prick he is, tell that to the relatives and friends of the 150 people who were butchered in Paris last November.

Message to whoever that little brat is, FUCK OFF chucklenuts.

that stupid bitch wants to blame guns?

the twink is correct.

every extremist culture contains those who care and those who just hate.

Some SJWs have a geniune desire to help unicorns fart rainbows. But many SJWs just like correcting, bullying and all the stalinist intrigue.

Some White nationalists are genuinely concerned about the fate of their people, their children, grandchildren. While many, just hate anyone who is different, like the british skinheads who would bash gays but not have the courage to fight caribeans.

Some jihadists really want to bring islam to the world to improve it. to get rid of alcoholism, wanton sex, retore the family unit. etc

but this guy didnt care about that. hes just a self hating gay.

Infact i kinda sympathize with him. niteclubs are nasty.

Good. It's way past time you conservative assholes stopped feingning sympathy for the victims.
I don't mourn the deaths of filthy perverts. But I can only speak for myself.
Allahu Ackbar
Nah. The Physical Removal Principle. We want to remove kebab too.

Kebab's stink, I think only people who've tumbled out of a bar and are pretty much half-drunk must eat them, the meat looks like Mystery Meat, I think it's meant to be lamb or it could be goat....they fuck the goat then turn it into a Kebab :eek-52:

Then there's the below sort of Kebab, the one at the right is ISIS Commander Abu Wahib.

isis.jpg

Did you see how pissed the little twinkle toed poop dick got when the lady mentioned that if shootings that killed dozens of school children didn't get us to give up our guns, surely we won't for 50 dead sodomites? He really thinks he's more important than children. Fuck these faggots.

Do you really think it's not completely obvious that you are the exact same kind of twichy, transparent, self-loathing closet case as the scumbag who killed all those people, scumbag?

Do you really think it's not completely obvious that you are the exact same kind of twichy, transparent, self-loathing closet case as the scumbag who killed all those people, scumbag?

Im not going to shoot up a fag club, I don't hang out with fags or have fag dating apps on my phone, my wife KNOWS I'm the furthest thing away from a faggot while this dude's ex-wife said she knew he was a faggot.

Nope, it's not obvious.

Good. It's way past time you conservative assholes stopped feingning sympathy for the victims.
I don't mourn the deaths of filthy perverts. But I can only speak for myself.

They are people, they should be mourned and remembered. Genocide of LGBT is against the law.
This wasn't a genocide, it was a mass shooting.

Yes 50 people is a mass shooting.

What's happening to Christians in the Middle East is a Genocide, also the Yazidi's are under direct threat of Genocide from Radical Islam.

We need to support not only our Christian brothers and sisters, we need to support the Yazidi's, to help assist them to a safe place until they can return to their land, a land that they've inhabited for a Millenia, the Yazidi's greatest wish and hope is to return to their land.

We have no problem with the Yazidi's, they're peaceful peoples, they mean us no harm.

Yazidi Genocide

"The Yazidi ethnic group is one the oldest in Mesopotamia, with a current population of around 600,000 in Iraq of which 400,000 inhabited the district of Sinjar and 200,000 lived elsewhere in Nineveh and Dohuk Province prior to the events of August 3rd, 2014. On that day, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) brutally attacked and occupied the Sinjar area after Iraqi Kurdish Forces (Peshmarga) abruptly withdrew. The fall of Sinjar led to the chaotic exodus of all Yazidis from Sinjar District where at least 150,000 fled to the autonomous Kurdish Region and thousands became entrapped on Mt. Sinjar and its adjacent villages.

The surrounded Yazidis endured grim conditions with little food or water for many days. The assistance that came in the form of US airstrikes and extraordinary help from Yazidi rescuers and Syrian Kurdish Protection Units (YPG) finally broke the desperate siege on Mt. Sinjar. Many more people, mostly children, infants and the elderly, died of dehydration and exposure during their ordeal on the mountain and the evacuation process."

The continuation is here:

Yazidi Genocide Yazda

Endangered Religious Minorities in the Middle East and Their Struggle for Survival Fordham University Yazda

Forum List

Back