Question about Noah.

Mt. Everest was never submerged by the biblical flood.
well there's something we can agree on at least.....
There was no biblical flood. Kick, scream, stomp your feet all you want. The biblical flood tale, like so many tales and fables, "miracles", etc., are utterly absent substantiation.

and yet, it is remembered by nearly every culture in the world, regardless of religion.....does that not strike you as odd, given your denial?.........
How could it be remembered by every culture when in the bible it killed everyone. We have written history all over the world from 4000 to 6000 with no written account of a worldwide flood.

Do some research. Even the American Indians had a flood story. Even the Babylonians.
Floods happen all over the world. Of course you are going to get flood stories. But not worldwide floods. You have a better chance of seeing a dinosaur in your backyard.

Actually, I don't waste any sleep worrying about a few dinosaurs. If I remember correctly, dinos are reptiles. Also if my memory serves me they have found intact dino eggs. It is no stretch of my own imagination to realize that many eggs of alligators, snakes, frogs, and even dinosaurs could have easily survived the flood and hatched out after the land dried.
Holy shit you are an idiot. Dinosaurs are not reptiles. Some dinosaurs have chacteristics of reptiles just as other dinosaurs have characteristics of birds and mammals. Not only is your presumption that dinosaurs were actually alive athe same time as humans is so laughable, so didn't put into account the gestation period of most animals is less than a year and how was Noah going to feed the millions of spieces of dinosaurs. I don't believe I'm arguing this. I guess the old joke "The last time I heard this, I fell off my dinosaur" is a reality to you.

Just because you don't understand science, don't side with those who also don't understand it either.

Gee, I wonder where those dinosaur eggs came from?

There was no biblical flood. Kick, scream, stomp your feet all you want. The biblical flood tale, like so many tales and fables, "miracles", etc., are utterly absent substantiation.

and yet, it is remembered by nearly every culture in the world, regardless of religion.....does that not strike you as odd, given your denial?.........
How could it be remembered by every culture when in the bible it killed everyone. We have written history all over the world from 4000 to 6000 with no written account of a worldwide flood.

Do some research. Even the American Indians had a flood story. Even the Babylonians.
Floods happen all over the world. Of course you are going to get flood stories. But not worldwide floods. You have a better chance of seeing a dinosaur in your backyard.

Still haven't researched it yet have you?

Who cares? Believe what you want, why does it keep you up at night that there are a lot of people who think you're sadly misled, and doomed to an eternity in hell if you don't open your eyes? It shouldn't bother you as much as it does.

Unless you have a niggling concern that they just might be right....
You thumpers and your limp threats are a joke.

You sound jealous.

So if you don't believe, why do you care? That's a lot of obsessing about something that you don't care about.

And is TAZ a thumper?

Maybe you should try actually reading the thread, honey.

Who cares? Believe what you want, why does it keep you up at night that there are a lot of people who think you're sadly misled, and doomed to an eternity in hell if you don't open your eyes? It shouldn't bother you as much as it does.

You sound jealous.

So if you don't believe, why do you care? That's a lot of obsessing about something that you don't care about.

And is TAZ a thumper?

Jealous that you live in trembling fear of angry, serial killer gawds?

Thanks, sweetie, you can keep those.

It is curious how you fundies tend to scatter when you're charged with actually offering a coherent explanation of your flood tales.

What's even more curious is that you can't make a point without resorting to personal attacks. What if I started every response to you with, " You whores believe..."
No one has scattered. You have already recieved several responses to the OP.
What you won't address is the Quran. You whores said, "the Quran is true".
You scatter when the questioned is asked, " Did the Quran lie about Noah, or did you lie about the Quran?"

You sound jealous.

And is TAZ a thumper?

I'm not in fear at all, darling.

Sounds like you are. Sounds like you see a spook in every thought that other people have...maybe you should stop worrying about it.

was that a challenging concept for you.......it didn't kill everyone.....Noah's family was not killed.....everyone alive today had ancestors who survived the flood......as for 6000 years, don't let young earthers like Hollie mislead you.......if I remember correctly the mitochondrial Eve was around 40,000 - 50,000 years ago......
I asked in another forum when the flood occured and the only answer I got was around 4000 years ago. If you have another date I have yet to see you post it. So you are implying that the whole human race is a product if direct incest... twice? Hollie is not a young earth believer but most of those who believe in a world wide flood are.
sorry...I don't have a date......nor do I need one.....however, I will point out that studies of DNA have shown that all humans currently in existence are the descendants of a single woman who lived sometime between 50k and 500k (likely 120k-150k) years ago.....that might be a likely target....I know Hollie isn't a young earther, and she knows I'm not.....but she keeps pretending I am, so I reciprocate......

was that a challenging concept for you.......it didn't kill everyone.....Noah's family was not killed.....everyone alive today had ancestors who survived the flood......as for 6000 years, don't let young earthers like Hollie mislead you.......if I remember correctly the mitochondrial Eve was around 40,000 - 50,000 years ago......
So you are implying that the whole human race is a product if direct incest... twice?
no more so than you are.....

You fundies do get angry when your Ark stories are shown to be only tales and fables.

You whores sure get undone when you find out that your perfect book disagrees with you. So did the Quran lie about Noah like you say the Bible did, or did you lie when you called the Quran true?
Wow. Aren't you the good Christian.

You sound jealous.

And is TAZ a thumper?

I'm not in fear at all, darling.

Sounds like you are. Sounds like you see a spook in every thought that other people have...maybe you should stop worrying about it.
You're forgetting that it was you who entered the thread attempting to threaten people with the wrath of your angry gods.

Do the gods approve of your silly threats on their behalf?

Complex DNA put evolution in it's place. Single celled amoeba's have complex DNA. Evolution forbids that. Evolution calls for simple to complex. And since the discovery of DNA we have found out that DNA by design works to correct mutations, not reproduce them. For one species to become another, the same mutation would have to occur without fail over and over. A mutation is a mistake. DNA would have to make perfect mistakes perfectly, and consistently, to end up a different species. The missing links would litter the earth.
Google the maturing of an eye in the womb. Note how many strands have to find their match in the brain and attach to it's counterpart for sight to occur. There is no simple to complex eye.
An eye is extremely complex from the beginning. No chance sight. No simple form of sight to become complex. Even that one celled organism that crawled out of primordial soup was complex by design. The first eye was complex to the extreme.
If Darwin had heard about DNA we would have never heard about Darwin.

Last edited:

Yes I am. And if I got your attention concerning your inability to debate without resorting to personal attacks, even better. Don't like it? Don't do it.
I explained the genealogy of Noah's wife and daughters-in-law. Nothing threatening about it.
Now, Did the Quran lie about Noah, or did you lie about the Quran?

Last edited:
Complex DNA put evolution in it's place. Single celled amoeba's have complex DNA. Evolution forbids that. Evolution calls for simple to complex. And since the discovery of DNA we have found out that DNA by design works to correct mutations, not reproduce it. For one species to become another, the same mutation would have to occur without fail over and over. A mutation is a mistake. DNA would have to make perfect mistakes to end up a different species.
Google the maturing of an eye in the womb. Note how many strands have to find their match in the brain and attach to it's counterpart for sight to occur. There is no simple to complex eye.
An eye is extremely complex from the beginning. No chance sight. No simple form of sight to become complex. Even that one celled organism that crawled out of primordial soup was complex by design.
If Darwin had heard about DNA we would have never heard about Darwin.
Well, sorry, but that pathetically inept attempt to discredit evolutionary science is boilerplate Answers in Genesis nonsense.

Haven't you discovered by now that your fundie creation ministries have been so thoroughly discredited that to reiterate their nonsense discredits you?

Yes I am. And if I got your attention concerning your inability to debate without resorting to personal attacks, even better. Don't like it? Don't do it.
I explained the genealogy of Noah's wive and daughters-in-law. Nothing threatening about it.
Now, Did the Quran lie about Noah, or did you lie about the Quran?
How sad that you won't acknowledge your own vulgarities.

Bible + Qu'ran = NOAH.
Quran + Hollie understanding = No Noah.
Quran truth or Hollie truth?
Ark tales are for you to resolve.

With the Koran correcting the errors and falsehoods in the bibles, when are you going to convert to the true religion?

Sadder yet is your lack of knowledge of the Qu'ran.
Noah built an ark, so sayeth the Qu'ran. Do you dispute that fact?

If not, then Noah built an ark according to you. Because according to you the Quran does not lie.
Is the Quran lying about Noah, or are you?

Actually, I don't waste any sleep worrying about a few dinosaurs. If I remember correctly, dinos are reptiles. Also if my memory serves me they have found intact dino eggs. It is no stretch of my own imagination to realize that many eggs of alligators, snakes, frogs, and even dinosaurs could have easily survived the flood and hatched out after the land dried.
Holy shit you are an idiot. Dinosaurs are not reptiles. Some dinosaurs have chacteristics of reptiles just as other dinosaurs have characteristics of birds and mammals. Not only is your presumption that dinosaurs were actually alive athe same time as humans is so laughable, so didn't put into account the gestation period of most animals is less than a year and how was Noah going to feed the millions of spieces of dinosaurs. I don't believe I'm arguing this. I guess the old joke "The last time I heard this, I fell off my dinosaur" is a reality to you.

Just because you don't understand science, don't side with those who also don't understand it either.

How the ignorant do rave. It's amazing that the ignorant holler the loudest to drown out their own lack of knowledge.

Dinosaur - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back