Question about Noah.

The fact that the Qur'an does not correct the biblical account of Noah, but to the contrary reiterates it, should be enough proof for you that Noah built an ark. We'll tackle the snake thing as soon as you admit that Noah built an ark according to you. Because you read it in the Koran, your book of truth. It is you that insists that the Quran tells the truth, right?
And it tells you that Noah built an ark. Therefore you believe that Noah built the ark. Either that, or you believe that the Quran can't be trusted. Which is it?

Bible + Qu'ran = NOAH.
Quran + Hollie understanding = No Noah.
Quran truth or Hollie truth?
actually, that might be a valid formula, since "Hollie understanding" is a negative number......

Hollie can't help it. Hollie is a product of years and years of slavery and having to work in the fields all day before being beaten half to death by her slave master.

On a serious note, Hollie attended an all-Black school. Totally segregated. You all know how slow those Blacks read and forget about math. She was also in total fear she would be mugged or worse by the Black thug males in her classroom.
It seems all the angry xtians can offer Is spam.

What holy book?
Why the one you speak so highly of here:

"Quoting" the bibles is pointless when it is the veracity of the bibles that is in question. The Koran had no such tales and fables of Arks. Because the Koran usus the perfection of your corrupted religion, we must dismiss the bibles as flawed ns of man.
Why "quote" the bibles when the Koran has superseded them. The Koran is true because the Koran says it is true.

So does the Quran lie about Noah, or did you lie about the Quran?
Do your bibles lie about the truth or does the Koran correct the errors and falsehoods.

Bible + Qu'ran = NOAH.
actually, that might be a valid formula, since "Hollie understanding" is a negative number......

I know! Right?:eusa_dance:

I can offer and address direct quotes. Like the one where you say there is no story about Noah in the Quran. What you can't do is admit when you are wrong. If you don't admit it, we will have to refer to Hollie's Folly every time you try an end around. Haven't you suffered enough? ;)

Last edited:
The fact that the Qur'an does not correct the biblical account of Noah, but to the contrary reiterates it, should be enough proof for you that Noah built an ark. We'll tackle the snake thing as soon as you admit that Noah built an ark according to you. Because you read it in the Koran, your book of truth. It is you that insists that the Quran tells the truth, right?
And it tells you that Noah built an ark. Therefore you believe that Noah built the ark. Either that, or you believe that the Quran can't be trusted. Which is it?
Your eternal salvation is at stake. You can convert and embrace the holy text that has perfected your corrupt religion or you can spend eternity as an infidel among ISIL.

Which is it?

Jealous that you live in trembling fear of angry, serial killer gawds?

Thanks, sweetie, you can keep those.

I'm not in fear at all, darling.

Sounds like you are. Sounds like you see a spook in every thought that other people have...maybe you should stop worrying about it.
You're forgetting that it was you who entered the thread attempting to threaten people with the wrath of your angry gods.

Do the gods approve of your silly threats on their behalf?

I didn't threaten anyone, you poor deluded nutbar.

When I tell you I think your rejection of God will land you in hell, that's not a threat. It's just my belief.

But being an ignorant and fearful yahoo, you can't distinguish between the two.
I thought lying for the sake of religion was an Islamist thing. But like much of Christian theology, that's been stolen too.
Are you Muslim?

No, she's just an anti-Christian bigot.

Bible + Qu'ran = NOAH.

Hollie can't help it. Hollie is a product of years and years of slavery and having to work in the fields all day before being beaten half to death by her slave master.

On a serious note, Hollie attended an all-Black school. Totally segregated. You all know how slow those Blacks read and forget about math. She was also in total fear she would be mugged or worse by the Black thug males in her classroom.

At least I know what the talking snake is. You poor little "victim".

What holy book?

"Quoting" the bibles is pointless when it is the veracity of the bibles that is in question. The Koran had no such tales and fables of Arks. Because the Koran usus the perfection of your corrupted religion, we must dismiss the bibles as flawed ns of man.
Why "quote" the bibles when the Koran has superseded them. The Koran is true because the Koran says it is true.

Do your bibles lie about the truth or does the Koran correct the errors and falsehoods.

Bible + Qu'ran = NOAH.

I noticed you have avoided addressing my pistol regarding your ignorant comments regarding evolution. That's not surprising. You Christian extremists are typically wholly ignorant regarding the science you vilify.

In typical fashion, you and the other fundies offer nothing but childish sniping.

I'm not in fear at all, darling.

Sounds like you are. Sounds like you see a spook in every thought that other people have...maybe you should stop worrying about it.
You're forgetting that it was you who entered the thread attempting to threaten people with the wrath of your angry gods.

When I tell you I think your rejection of God will land you in hell, that's not a threat. It's just my belief.

I thought lying for the sake of religion was an Islamist thing. But like much of Christian theology, that's been stolen too.
Are you Muslim?

Just reacting to you and the collection of fundie cranks as you wallow in your own self-hate.

Bible + Qu'ran = NOAH.

At least I know what the talking snake is. You poor little "victim".
You're the victim of your own ineptitude.

Your eternal salvation is at stake. You can convert and embrace the holy text that has perfected your corrupt religion or you can spend eternity as an infidel among ISIL.

Which is it?
Hollies' Folly.......

What holy book?

Bible + Qu'ran = NOAH.

I noticed you have avoided addressing my pistol regarding your ignorant comments regarding evolution.
????....addressing your pistol?.....

Which is it?
Well, hell, if you think the Quran is full of garbage, I'm going to trust your judgment!
No thanks Quran, I'll stick with the one true God, The God of Abraham!

Which is it?
Hollies' Folly.......
Pointless spam.

What holy book?

Bible + Qu'ran = NOAH.

I noticed you have avoided addressing my pistol regarding your ignorant comments regarding evolution.
????....forever pointless?.....

Which is it?
Well, hell, if you think the Quran is full of garbage, I'm going to trust your judgment!
No thanks Quran, I'll stick with the one true God, The God of Abraham!
That's a false gawd. A false book gave you a false gawd.

Are you Muslim?

Just reacting to you and the collection of fundie cranks as you wallow in your own self-hate.

Poor honey, another word you don't understand...

"fundy".

It seems you're fond of using words incorrectly. While I'm sure it provides hours of entertainment amongst the caseworkers who manage your life, online it's just tedious.

What holy book?

Bible + Qu'ran = NOAH.

I noticed you have avoided addressing my pistol regarding your ignorant comments regarding evolution. That's not surprising. You Christian extremists are typically wholly ignorant regarding the science you vilify.

In typical fashion, you and the other fundies offer nothing but childish sniping.

You whores can't answer the first OP so you try to sweep it under the rug by switching to a new subject. Let's deal with Noah before you run into the next wall....

So, did Noah build an ark or did the Quran lie? Answer that and we can move on to your next confusion.

What holy book?

Bible + Qu'ran = NOAH.

????....forever pointless?.....
well if your pistol about evolution was mud puddles, I would say you're firing nothing but blanks......

Forum List

Back