Question for catholics

Because someone creates a universe he was not a Jew? Are you sure?

Quite sure.

OH GOOD----the person who created the universe could have-----50 years ago-----joined the golf club in the Nazi town in which I grew up

Man you jews gave a bad name to the Germans, but you know what, the German nationality is highest in the US, and one more thing, many jews are really German.

what do the statements below mean???
1) "the german nationality is the highest in the US...."?
2) "many jews are really German" ???

Just what I said, the largest nationality in the US is of german heritage, and many jews are of german herigtage.

no ----you said the HIGHEST nationality----which suggest a VALUE JUDGEMENT-----not a number of persons. Many jews sojourned in Germany-----in fact the RHINE VALLEY
harbored jews even before Christianity was invented. SO?
An interesting factoid is that such people were called ASHKENAZIM ---which is a Hebrew word describing the land mass which is roughly Europe. Ashkenazim are jews who migrated to ASHKENAZ----mostly, at the outset----to the Rhine Valley. You seem to get tied up in SEMANTICS and fail to accept the fact that PEOPLE MOVE ABOUT-----homosapiens have been moving about the globe for tens of thousands of years.

We the family of RC's , we are not Jews,

You are not a Jew but an Antisemite and not a Catholic. What is your "family of RC's" I don't know. I for sure don't live in a catholic christian church without Joseph, Mary and Jesus or an antitraditional church without apostles or a church without early Christians.

I wish Christians would realize that we are not jews.

Because Jesus Lefebvre was the son of a soldier of the round table of King Arthurs SS, who served in the roman army?

Solomon (in the story) got wisdom from God which brought him wealth, and yet he turns into the biggest worshipper of other Gods, kinda of like slapping your God in the face time and time again hey. We do not want to emulate ole Solomon, who had 700 wifes and even more sex slaves. (according to the story)

:lol:

JewelryWe-Schmuck-Edelstahl-Weihnachten-Schneeflocke-Star-Of-David-Anhaenger-mit-55-419001098--large.jpg

Jesus was not a jew,

Germans are not Aryans but Jesus is a Jew. Catholics believe in truth.

there were probably jews named Jesus, but not the Jesus, the RC Jesus. Antisemite is a non meaning word since many self proclaimed jew are anti-Semites,

Jews are not Nazis. Jews don't hate Jews. On reasons of different forms of traumata hate it some Jews sometimes to be a member of the "chosen people". But also this changes nothing, Judas Iscariot, isn't it? Jews are the chosen people and we call us not only "children of god", we are indeed the children of god. I know that both is very true because I don't hate anyone. Not even Nazis. A result of my jewish-catholic education, I guess. Nevertheless Nazis are extremly dangerous - this forces us to fight against them. Not always with words, how Pope Francis showed with his spiritual tears in the meadow of the birchs in Auschwitz, where a short time ago in history never sang a bird.

and Palestinians are more semitic that most Israelis.:badgrin:

The word "Antisemitism" has nothing to do with semites - it has only to do with Jews. It's "hate against Jews". The materialistic biological component of this expressions leaded to the mad idea to try to eliminate all Jews biologically - to massmurder all children, women and men in industrial dimensions in death factories. I am a German with blue eyes and blond hairs and I have jewish ancestors. For Nazis I am a Jew on my own and they would murder me.

PS: I'd tell you who I think Jesus was but you'd probably have a stroke, and yes Jesus was born and died in the first century.

I know who Jesus is. He's my friend. You are my enemy. This is your decision - although you know nearly nothing about me. In general: Whoever hates people from foreign nations or populations hates not only Catholics but hates also the overarching, the all-embracing god.

I refuse to make WWII about the jews.

you "refused" penny dear?? did someone try to force you to
"make world war II about jews"??? not your catechism whore, was it?

I don't know any whores.

Quite sure.

OH GOOD----the person who created the universe could have-----50 years ago-----joined the golf club in the Nazi town in which I grew up

Man you jews gave a bad name to the Germans, but you know what, the German nationality is highest in the US, and one more thing, many jews are really German.

Just what I said, the largest nationality in the US is of german heritage, and many jews are of german herigtage.

no ----you said the HIGHEST nationality----which suggest a VALUE JUDGEMENT-----not a number of persons. Many jews sojourned in Germany-----in fact the RHINE VALLEY
An interesting factoid is that such people were called ASHKENAZIM ---which is a Hebrew word describing the land mass which is roughly Europe. Ashkenazim are jews who migrated to ASHKENAZ----mostly, at the outset----to the Rhine Valley. You seem to get tied up in SEMANTICS and fail to accept the fact that PEOPLE MOVE ABOUT-----homosapiens have been moving about the globe for tens of thousands of years.

Quite true, and the land in Europe has different boundaries now, went from empires to nations. So whey does Israel need to be a jewish state? America (North) is not a Christian country. Gaza is not a Muslim land and neither is the west bank. Palestians are Christian, Muslim and Jewish, and they got along a lot better before the Zionist came.

Quite sure.

US-Americans are US-Americans and not Germans: 40% of the Americans have german ancestors not because an exorbitant high number of Germans lived once in the USA - US-American of german descent mixed themselve with other US-Americans. And it could also be the yiddish language was made not in the Rhine valley but in the Danube valley in Germany. In both cases came Jews under influence of the roman empire to Germany and were a totally integrated part of the german societies - latest since the first days of the holy empire.

Last edited:

US-Americans are US-Americans and not Germans: 40% of the Americans have german ancestors not because an exorbitant high number of Germans lived once in the USA - US-American of german descent mixed themselve with other US-Americans. And it could also be the yiddish language was made not in the Rhine valley but in the Danube valley in Germany. In both cases came Jews under influence of the roman empire to Germany and were a totally integrated part of the german societies - latest since the first days of the holy empire.

You do know jew is not a race right.

Quite true, and the land in Europe has different boundaries now, went from empires to nations. So whey does Israel need to be a jewish state? America (North) is not a Christian country. Gaza is not a Muslim land and neither is the west bank. Palestians are Christian, Muslim and Jewish, and they got along a lot better before the Zionist came.

really----How many people do you know who were PALESTINIANS before 1948. When do you imagine
the word ZION was invented? There are lots of SPECIFICALLY muslim countries in the world. Your posts
suggest that you have lived under a rock all of your life----and emerge only occasionally to read a bit of islamo Nazi propaganda----or---possibly you were brought up on it----you parrot it incessantly. I am fascinated----what does "before
the Zionist came" mean ? when did that happen?

Says a snack of the devil?

for mystical reasons----our dear penny repeats the DECLARATION '" jews are not a race " incessantly.
I--(uhm--modestly adding)----biology cum laude BS (that's bachelor of science---not the OTHER BS!! thing) have informed her----INCESSANTLY---that "race" has virtually
no meaning in the genus/species HOMO-SAPIEN---to no
avail------she continues to "INFORM" us that ""JOOOS AIN'T NO RACE"" Do not expect a diagnosis of penny from me----
I cannot in good conscience make a diagnosis--- PUBLIC

for mystical reasons----our dear penny repeats the DECLARATION '" jews are not a race " incessantly.
I--(uhm--modestly adding)----biology cum laude BS (that's bachelor of science---not the OTHER BS!! thing) have informed her----INCESSANTLY---that "race" has virtually
no meaning in the genus/species HOMO-SAPIEN---to no
avail------she continues to "INFORM" us that ""JOOOS AIN'T NO RACE"" Do not expect a diagnosis of penny from me----
I cannot in good conscience make a diagnosis--- PUBLIC

Completly uninteresting for me. Jesus is an Inuit, a Sami and a Jew. He's black and white. He's blue-rhombed and red-squared. He's a Serbian and a Mother Therese. And the first ET who will come to Earth will visit the Dalai Lama and the Vatican for to get some inspirations for his catholic faith, because we are all children of god.

Forum List

Back