Question for catholics

Hey the jewish God had an issue with jealousy, and to be frank he was right, your were all pagans and just used and abused your God to the max. Take Solomon, no wonder.

The RCC God does not have that issue, we keep it all in the family.

Who is "we"? Nothing what you say here has only a little to do with the holy catholic church. Specially your antisemitism is absolutely incompatible with Catholics and nothing replaces Jews or the Old Testament in the holy catholic church nor produces the holy catholic church a special kind of god. There's only one god and this god is for everyone the same god. And what for heavens sake is your problem with Solomon? Made he a seal on your bottle and threw you into the sea, genie ... ahm: jinnny?

We the family of RC's , we are not Jews,

You are not a Jew but an Antisemite and not a Catholic. What is your "family of RC's" I don't know. I for sure don't live in a catholic christian church without Joseph, Mary and Jesus or an antitraditional church without apostles or a church without early Christians.

I wish Christians would realize that we are not jews.

Because Jesus Lefebvre was the son of a soldier of the round table of King Arthurs SS, who served in the roman army?

Solomon (in the story) got wisdom from God which brought him wealth, and yet he turns into the biggest worshipper of other Gods, kinda of like slapping your God in the face time and time again hey. We do not want to emulate ole Solomon, who had 700 wifes and even more sex slaves. (according to the story)

:lol:

JewelryWe-Schmuck-Edelstahl-Weihnachten-Schneeflocke-Star-Of-David-Anhaenger-mit-55-419001098--large.jpg

Jesus was not a jew, there were probably jews named Jesus, but not the Jesus, the RC Jesus. Antisemite is a non meaning word since many self proclaimed jew are anti-Semites, and Palestinians are more semitic that most Israelis.:badgrin: PS: I'd tell you who I think Jesus was but you'd probably have a stroke, and yes Jesus was born and died in the first century.

Yes, Jesus was a Jew. How sad that you find that unpalatable.

What kind of Jew??

Who is "we"? Nothing what you say here has only a little to do with the holy catholic church. Specially your antisemitism is absolutely incompatible with Catholics and nothing replaces Jews or the Old Testament in the holy catholic church nor produces the holy catholic church a special kind of god. There's only one god and this god is for everyone the same god. And what for heavens sake is your problem with Solomon? Made he a seal on your bottle and threw you into the sea, genie ... ahm: jinnny?

You are not a Jew but an Antisemite and not a Catholic. What is your "family of RC's" I don't know. I for sure don't live in a catholic christian church without Joseph, Mary and Jesus or an antitraditional church without apostles or a church without early Christians.

Because Jesus Lefebvre was the son of a soldier of the round table of King Arthurs SS, who served in the roman army?

Solomon (in the story) got wisdom from God which brought him wealth, and yet he turns into the biggest worshipper of other Gods, kinda of like slapping your God in the face time and time again hey. We do not want to emulate ole Solomon, who had 700 wifes and even more sex slaves. (according to the story)

JewelryWe-Schmuck-Edelstahl-Weihnachten-Schneeflocke-Star-Of-David-Anhaenger-mit-55-419001098--large.jpg

Jesus was not a jew, there were probably jews named Jesus, but not the Jesus, the RC Jesus. Antisemite is a non meaning word since many self proclaimed jew are anti-Semites, and Palestinians are more semitic that most Israelis.:badgrin: PS: I'd tell you who I think Jesus was but you'd probably have a stroke, and yes Jesus was born and died in the first century.

What kind of Jew??

Jesus was a Pharisee jew------quite typically----a Pharisee jew

The Catholic church declares unto all that are of her church to embrace and gather as many statues, medals, relics, and artifacts to themselves as a sign of holiness unto the Lord God. However, the Creator specifically states...

Exodus 20:4, "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"

Deuteronomy 29:17, "And ye have seen their abominations, and their idols, wood and stone, silver and gold, which were among them

Catholic church teaches it's followers to bow down before statues when in prayer. Anyone can walk into a Catholic church and see kneelers before every statue place within.

Hey the jewish God had an issue with jealousy, and to be frank he was right, your were all pagans and just used and abused your God to the max. Take Solomon, no wonder.

I already had a stroke and survived intact-----go right ahead and say that which the catechism whore taught you as she sucked cock-----was it "JESUS IS MY PIMP"??

What kind of Jew??

Really, now answer his question, do jews think God is a jew???

I already had a stroke and survived intact-----go right ahead and say that which the catechism whore taught you as she sucked cock-----was it "JESUS IS MY PIMP"??

Been tipping a few:wine:because your sounding :puke:

What kind of Jew??

who asked that idiot question? your catechism whore? God is not a jew. God is G-D-----the one original creator of the
entire Universe. --------

What kind of Jew??

who asked that idiot question? your catechism whore? God is not a jew. God is G-D-----the one original creator of the

Well then why in the hell do you think Jesus is a jew. He is the utterance or Logo of God, and not Yahweh, as God has no name. What we have is religion, Ezra gave you Judaism and Rome gave us Christianity.

The Catholic church declares unto all that are of her church to embrace and gather as many statues, medals, relics, and artifacts to themselves as a sign of holiness unto the Lord God. However, the Creator specifically states...

Exodus 20:4, "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"

Deuteronomy 29:17, "And ye have seen their abominations, and their idols, wood and stone, silver and gold, which were among them

Catholic church teaches it's followers to bow down before statues when in prayer. Anyone can walk into a Catholic church and see kneelers before every statue place within.

Jesus was not a jew,

Germans are not Aryans but Jesus is a Jew. Catholics believe in truth.

there were probably jews named Jesus, but not the Jesus, the RC Jesus. Antisemite is a non meaning word since many self proclaimed jew are anti-Semites,

Jews are not Nazis. Jews don't hate Jews. On reasons of different forms of traumata hate it some Jews sometimes to be a member of the "chosen people". But also this changes nothing, Judas Iscariot, isn't it? Jews are the chosen people and we call us not only "children of god", we are indeed the children of god. I know that both is very true because I don't hate anyone. Not even Nazis. A result of my jewish-catholic education, I guess. Nevertheless Nazis are extremly dangerous - this forces us to fight against them. Not always with words, how Pope Francis showed with his spiritual tears in the meadow of the birchs in Auschwitz, where a short time ago in history never sang a bird.

and Palestinians are more semitic that most Israelis.:badgrin:

The word "Antisemitism" has nothing to do with semites - it has only to do with Jews. It's "hate against Jews". The materialistic biological component of this expressions leaded to the mad idea to try to eliminate all Jews biologically - to massmurder all children, women and men in industrial dimensions in death factories. I am a German with blue eyes and blond hairs and I have jewish ancestors. For Nazis I am a Jew on my own and they would murder me.

PS: I'd tell you who I think Jesus was but you'd probably have a stroke, and yes Jesus was born and died in the first century.

I know who Jesus is. He's my friend. You are my enemy. This is your decision - although you know nearly nothing about me. In general: Whoever hates people from foreign nations or populations hates not only Catholics but hates also the overarching, the all-embracing god.

Last edited:

What kind of Jew??

Because someone creates a universe he was not a Jew? Are you sure?

Last edited:

What kind of Jew??

Quite sure.

Jesus was not a jew,

there were probably jews named Jesus, but not the Jesus, the RC Jesus. Antisemite is a non meaning word since many self proclaimed jew are anti-Semites,

Jews are not Nazis. Jews don't hate Jews. On reasons of different forms of traumata hate it some Jews sometimes to be a member of the "chosen people". But also this changes nothing, Judas Iscariot, isn't it? Jews are the chosen people and we call us not only "children of god", we are indeed the children of god. I know that both is very true because I don't hate anyone. Not even Nazis. A result of my jewish-catholic education, I guess. Nevertheless Nazis are extremly dangerous - this forces us to fight against them. Not always with words, how Pope Francis showed with his spiritual tears in the meadow of the birchs in Auschwitz, where a short time ago in history never sang a bird.

The word "Antisemitism" has nothing to do with semites - it has only to do with Jews. It's "hate against Jews". The materialistic biological component of this expressions leaded to the mad idea to try to eliminate all Jews biologically - to massmurder all children, women and men in industrial dimensions in death factories. I am a German with blue eyes and blond hairs and I have jewish ancestors. For Nazis I am a Jew on my own and they would murder me.

PS: I'd tell you who I think Jesus was but you'd probably have a stroke, and yes Jesus was born and died in the first century.

I know who Jesus is. He's my friend. You are my enemy. This is your decision - although you know nearly nothing about me. In general: Whoever hates people from foreign nations or populations hates not only Catholics but hates also the overarching, the all-embracing god.

I refuse to make WWII about the jews.

What kind of Jew??

Quite sure.

OH GOOD----the person who created the universe could have-----50 years ago-----joined the golf club in the Nazi town in which I grew up

Jesus was not a jew,

I refuse to make WWII about the jews.

you "refused" penny dear?? did someone try to force you to
"make world war II about jews"??? not your catechism whore, was it?

Quite sure.

OH GOOD----the person who created the universe could have-----50 years ago-----joined the golf club in the Nazi town in which I grew up

Man you jews gave a bad name to the Germans, but you know what, the German nationality is highest in the US, and one more thing, many jews are really German.

Quite sure.

Man you jews gave a bad name to the Germans, but you know what, the German nationality is highest in the US, and one more thing, many jews are really German.

what do the statements below mean???
1) "the german nationality is the highest in the US...."?
2) "many jews are really German" ???

What kind of Jew??

Quite sure.

Quite sure.

what do the statements below mean???
1) "the german nationality is the highest in the US...."?
2) "many jews are really German" ???

Just what I said, the largest nationality in the US is of german heritage, and many jews are of german herigtage.

Forum List

Back