Zone1 Question for Evangelicals

These so called Christian Trump supporters are unbelievable. They throw their support behind a serial adulterer who has cheated on all three of his trophy wives. A man who lies about everything even when he doesn't have to. A man who incited an insurrection in a desperate attempt to hold on to power after being trounced in the election. A man who called for the suspension of the Constitution. A man who is a fraud in his business dealings. If none of these things aren't a deal breaker for them, they have no principles.

These so called Christian Trump supporters are unbelievable. They throw their support behind a serial adulterer who has cheated on all three of his trophy wives. A man who lies about everything even when he doesn't have to. A man who incited an insurrection in a desperate attempt to hold on to power after being trounced in the election. A man who called for the suspension of the Constitution. A man who is a fraud in his business dealings. If none of these things aren't a deal breaker for them, they have no principles.
That about sums it up!

Every religion expects that. This is like predicting the sun will rise tomorrow. There is no wisdom, there.

No, christ and Messiahs are fake characters from myths.

I am talking about the real god. Heed my words!
HEAD THE DOCUMENTED ACTUAL WORD OF GOD! :deal:

How do you calibrate truth? Pretend that your words are truth? Christianity is not based upon blind faith........but faith that is testable.
The "wink, wink" REAL GOD? The god of this world, is your god. :dev3: Just how does a Christian "test all things" -- 1 Thess 5:21 .........such as the BS you are propagating as truth? He compares your BS to actual content found in the word of God.....searching the scripture to see if you are truthful (Acts 17:11).

What is the word of God to those who serve the god of this world (2 Cor. 4:4)? The Holy Scriptures are the SWORD of TRUTH used by the Spirit of Truth..the word of God is powerful. The word of God is the only weapon to calibrate Christian Doctrine as established by the God of Creation (2 Tim. 3:16-17). The word of God is, ".........the Sword of the Spirit -- Eph. 6:17. Sharper than a 2 edged sword that can send the deceiver and his minions "Satan" to the lake of fire. "For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any 2 edged sword, piercing to the division of the soul and spirit, of joints and marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart." -- Hebrews 4:12

Again........the God of creation has commissioned all Christians to be "keepers of the faith"..........."defenders of the gospel truth"......to worship only in Spirit and Truth -- John 4:24. Without a source to calibrate truth, (the word of God -- sanctify them in truth, Your word is Truth, John 17:17), our Lord Jesus has died in vain and there is no hope for mankind other than to die in his/her sins, as none are righteous and deserving of salvation. (Romans 3:10)

If the God of the Holy Bible is not real.........simply refute one passage of the scriptures via the use of Applied Science or History Actual. Subjective Ad Hominem BS is evidence of nothing. You are yet to present any evidence to support your BS rhetoric. Again...........the evidence that you present based upon your own BS suggests that you are a SOCK PUPPET. Its entertaining........2 for 1, dinner and a show.

That about sums it up!
Indeed. Mr. Trump scares the hell out all leftists. Thus the attacks that have lasted almost a decade. Trump is still free, still supported by a majority of WE THE PEOPLE. "Somebody UP THERE is looking out for Mr. Trump" He has survived all the might and money the CIA and the corrupt politicians and media can throw at him...........and "ITS ALIVE!"

WE ARE TRUMP: YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. :abgg2q.jpg: Its more than a joke that most leftists do not even realize that WE THE PEOPLE, formed a Republic, not a democracy, and Republican representation is guaranteed at all levels of Government, local, state, and federal (Article 4, Section 4, Clause 1 of the Constitution of the United States of America.....that is not a democracy that conflicts with the rights of privacy and personal property (see Federalist 10.et.al)......but a representative REPUBLIC.

HEAD THE DOCUMENTED ACTUAL WORD OF GOD! :deal:

How do you calibrate truth? Pretend that your words are truth? Christianity is not based upon blind faith........but faith that is testable.
The "wink, wink" REAL GOD? The god of this world, is your god. :dev3: Just how does a Christian "test all things" -- 1 Thess 5:21 .........such as the BS you are propagating as truth? He compares your BS to actual content found in the word of God.....searching the scripture to see if you are truthful (Acts 17:11).

What is the word of God to those who serve the god of this world (2 Cor. 4:4)? The Holy Scriptures are the SWORD of TRUTH used by the Spirit of Truth..the word of God is powerful. The word of God is the only weapon to calibrate Christian Doctrine as established by the God of Creation (2 Tim. 3:16-17). The word of God is, ".........the Sword of the Spirit -- Eph. 6:17. Sharper than a 2 edged sword that can send the deceiver and his minions "Satan" to the lake of fire. "For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any 2 edged sword, piercing to the division of the soul and spirit, of joints and marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart." -- Hebrews 4:12

Again........the God of creation has commissioned all Christians to be "keepers of the faith"..........."defenders of the gospel truth"......to worship only in Spirit and Truth -- John 4:24. Without a source to calibrate truth, (the word of God -- sanctify them in truth, Your word is Truth, John 17:17), our Lord Jesus has died in vain and there is no hope for mankind other than to die in his/her sins, as none are righteous and deserving of salvation. (Romans 3:10)

If the God of the Holy Bible is not real.........simply refute one passage of the scriptures via the use of Applied Science or History Actual. Subjective Ad Hominem BS is evidence of nothing. You are yet to present any evidence to support your BS rhetoric. Again...........the evidence that you present based upon your own BS suggests that you are a SOCK PUPPET. Its entertaining........2 for 1, dinner and a show.
The words of false gods are not compelling.

The words of false gods are not compelling.

False gods? There is only "1" God. And those who worship Him must worship Him in spirit and truth. -- John 4:24
Still no evidence from your god? :dev3:

I wonder why you have no evidence such as exists in the Holy Scriptures? You are yet to refute/debunk one word of the Holy Bible. "You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your fathers desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of all lies." -- John 8:44

Indeed. Mr. Trump scares the hell out all leftists. Thus the attacks that have lasted almost a decade. Trump is still free, still supported by a majority of WE THE PEOPLE. "Somebody UP THERE is looking out for Mr. Trump" He has survived all the might and money the CIA and the corrupt politicians and media can throw at him...........and "ITS ALIVE!"

WE ARE TRUMP: YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED, RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. :abgg2q.jpg: Its more than a joke that most leftists do not even realize that WE THE PEOPLE, formed a Republic, not a democracy, and Republican representation is guaranteed at all levels of Government, local, state, and federal (Article 4, Section 4, Clause 1 of the Constitution of the United States of America.....that is not a democracy that conflicts with the rights of privacy and personal property (see Federalist 10.et.al)......but a representative REPUBLIC.

Are you actually a Trump supporter? He's a vulgar, profane, immoral old bag of guts.

You always make this same mistake:

Your thoughts are yours. My thoughts are mine.

Thanks for the wrong opinion.
Well atheism is a religion the way you practice it. So it seems fair game to attack it, right?

It's that whole goose and gander thingee, right?

Are you actually a Trump supporter? He's a vulgar, profane, immoral old bag of guts.

Yet you voted for Pedo Joe.

1701448746043.png

You have it backwards. Anyone with a functioning brain, has principles, honesty, no fear, and can't bought, scares the hell out of trump. And thats the real majority of the American people.

ITS ALIVE! :auiqs.jpg:No, ITS DEAD just like everyone who thinks he's some sort of hero. He's just a pig

And he's coming undone! Quite spectacularly.

No one is perfect, and we all sin. God has even been known to use men with some flaws to do great things, but there are seven sins that God points out that he specifically hates, and are an abomination to him. These sins are specifically pointed out. In proverbs 6:12-15, Solomon talks about a wicked man who is

A worthless person, a wicked man, Walks with a perverse mouth; He winks with his eyes, He shuffles his feet, He points with his fingers; Perversity is in his heart, He devises evil continually, He sows discord. Therefore his calamity shall come suddenly; Suddenly he shall be broken without remedy.

Starting in verse 16, he lists the seven sins that that worthless person practices and that God specifically hates.

1. A proud look. Arrogance. A sense that he is better than others.
2. A lying tongue.
3. Hands that shed innocent blood. Refusing to act to save innocent lives when
you know the danger is eminent.
4. A heart that deviseth wicked imaginations.
5. Feet that be swift in running to mischief.
6. A false witness that speaketh lies.
7. He that seweth discord among the brethren.

Knowing that trump has repeatedly been shown to exemplify all the above listed abominations to God,
how can evangelicals, or any person who claims to love God support such a man for the leader of our country? Especially in the light of him recently calling Iowa evangelicals “so called Christians” and “pieces of shit”
Jimmy Carter was a very religious man and a good man. He was a terrible President.

I consider myself to be a Christian but I don’t necessarily want an evangelical preacher to become President. I would refer DeSantis over Trump but will vote for Trump over Joe Biden or Kamala Harris.

Jimmy Carter was a very religious man and a good man. He was a terrible President.

I consider myself to be a Christian but I don’t necessarily want an evangelical preacher to become President. I would refer DeSantis over Trump but will vote for Trump over Joe Biden or Kamala Harris.
In that case, it's unethical to site a politicion's religious beliefs in a campaign. Either their religion makes a difference, or it doesn't.

So what? I also brush my teeth daily. That's not religion.

No, you aren't dragging the world of reason and normalcy down into the sitty muck where your magical fetishes reside. No matter how hard you try.
So what? Attacking rival religions is what religions do, shaman.

Or would you prefer I discuss your desire for big government to implement your morally relativistic religious beliefs? For atheists... government is part and parcel of their religion.

Forum List

Back