Question for gun enthusiast.

As much as you try to rewrite history, Trump was trying to seize control of the government. That is an insurrection

Biden was going to be inaugurated in Two Weeks
Jan 6 was the day Congress and the VP certified the election results.

Trump ordered his Mob to “Stop the Steal” and prevent Congress from allowing Biden to be certified. He didn’t tell them how…just that THEY had to do it

Trumps intent was to allow Jan 20 to pass without Biden being inaugurated and that HE would continue as President until such time as he was satisfied that Biden had won.

An insurrection
As I've said, this country was founded on insurrection. You have yet to deal with that.

And Trump already did that through the Constitutional means of witnessing the counting, demanding recounts and court challenges. As per the Constitution, the States ratified their Electoral Votes
When legal means failed….He turned to insurrection
Numbnuts who was charged tried or convicted of insurrection? Maybe we should charge Nancy after she admitted it was her fault for not making sure the national guard was called up.

The 2nd amendment has been always about protecting freedoms and liberty from a tyranny, foreign or domestic. Period. Personal Protection has always been a secondary benefit provided by the 2A. So the question should be, what type of Arms should the people be able to bear to defend our liberties and freedoms prescribed by the constitution when tyranny is present?
I'm not asking what type of gun should be allowed to be used for self-defense. I'm asking which ones seem more suited to self-defense.

You seem to be dodging

Was Jan 6 an attempt to seize power?
No, I am standing right where I've always been. You, OTOH, will not address the reality that this nation was founded by insurrectionists, the kind of people you would turn over to the authorities for prosecution and personal destruction. Face it, you would have been a British loyalist during the Revolution and thought you had lost everything when the United States came into being. Consider that when you're celebrating July 4th, aka Independence Day. And you will celebrate, you don't have the integrity to acknowledge the irony.

No, I am standing right where I've always been. You, OTOH, will not address the reality that this nation was founded by insurrectionists, the kind of people you would turn over to the authorities for prosecution and personal destruction. Face it, you would have been a British loyalist during the Revolution and thought you had lost everything when the United States came into being. Consider that when you're celebrating July 4th, aka Independence Day. And you will celebrate, you don't have the integrity to acknowledge the irony.

This is the post of the week!

DemoKKKrats are Redcoats (or loyalists, if you prefer).

NO, it was a riot brought about by the police attacking the protestors

140 police were injured

What outcome did Trump expect in calling his mob to DC on Jan 6? The very day Congress and the VP would certify the EV?

With the inauguration of Biden two weeks away, what did Trump hope to achieve by calling out a mob?

140 police were injured

What outcome did Trump expect in calling his mob to DC on Jan 6? The very day Congress and the VP would certify the EV?

With the inauguration of Biden two weeks away, what did Trump hope to achieve by calling out a mob?

Trump didn't call out a mob. You got duped, and you're too dumb to even realize it.

1718745132209.png

I'm not asking what type of gun should be allowed to be used for self-defense. I'm asking which ones seem more suited to self-defense.

I have always been a fan of a handgun in a caliber than can deliver the "THUMP".

I like a revolver for self-defense, especially for defending my home.

They're needed for ego, vanity, penis size, and to stop feeling weak. So the majority of gun nuts need them.

I am certainly a gun nut. I have been reading about guns and shooting when ever possible since I was 7 or 8 years old. In my adult life I have bought, sold, and traded more firearms than I can count. None of what you describe, Captain Caveman, has had any part in it.

Forum List

Back