Question for those among us who are Black

See OP

• Total voters
Yes, because it's wrong.
Are you black?
If so, do you understand that if you were able to do as you say, there is almost every chance that you would not have any of the thngs you have now, and would just as likely live in a very very different place?

And I'm sure that a better life for a people 200+ years in the future was foremost in every slave trader's mind.

Yes, because it's wrong.
Are you black?
If so, do you understand that if you were able to do as you say, there is almost every chance that you would not have any of the thngs you have now, and would just as likely live in a very very different place?
And I'm sure that a better life for a people 200+ years in the future was foremost in every slave trader's mind.
Irrelevant to the issue at hand.

Wait...
Do you mean to say that there are no low-life and selfish black people?
No, I mean to say that only someone looking for the lowest of the low would seek to fish them out for his own (insert whatever the fuck your motive is here)
OK... so are there low-life and selfish black people...?

Are you still having trouble cutting to the chase, or...are you afraid to?>

i.e. - - - - why don't you tell everyone very plainly what the motive for your thread here is? What's the motive of the question? How would YOU answer it?

No, I mean to say that only someone looking for the lowest of the low would seek to fish them out for his own (insert whatever the fuck your motive is here)

i.e. - - - - why don't you tell everyone very plainly what the motive for your thread here is? What's the motive of the question? How would YOU answer it?

The answer is obvious.

His motive is quite obvious...

He wants to tell blacks that they are better off from having been slaves than being a bunch of Jungle Bunnies. He wants them to admit that they would be nothing without white people. He wants them to admit that Black History Month is a farce

Then he hides behind a "scientific survey"

Yes, because it's wrong.
Are you black?
Should have seen where you were coming from. My bad. You're a baiter and a hack. My earlier post still stands. You think that a people could just dismiss the suffering and sacrifice of generations of family like it never happened and just fire up the Jacuzzi. You're vermin of the first order.

The answer is obvious.
OK.... and the answer is...?

Why don't you tell us, because from anyone looking at the question from a practical viewpoint, the motive to ask such a question would be to invoke thoughts of slavery yielding good results for their people. It's an asinine question.

And - there's a reason you're finding it hard to come to telling people what your motive for asking is: it's tough to word it in such a snake-like way as to shrug the responsibility of its implications.

Yes, because it's wrong.
Are you black?
Should have seen where you were coming from. My bad. You're a baiter and a hack. My earlier post still stands. You think that a people could just dismiss the suffering and sacrifice of generations of family like it never happened and just fire up the Jacuzzi. You're vermin of the first order.

He still doesn't understand why.

Yes, because it's wrong.
Are you black?

So basically everyone who has said that this is just a "blacks should be grateful for slavery" thread were correct.

Negged.

Forum List

Back