Question Re: Benghazi

Democrat yokels have my sympathy. Blaming Bush just isn't going to fly on this one, rubes. If democrat bumpkins had any brains, a truly questionable assumption, they'd be running up to Andrew Cuomo, yanking his pants down and kissing him square on the ass. He's the only hope they have in 2016.

Maybe they could get the plumper from New Jersey to jump the fence. He'd need to use a trampoline to do it, but that's a possibility.

The Obama administration has broken faith with the American people. The house of lies they've built is crashing down on them. I'd almost feel sorry for democrats, but they sooooo richly deserve it.

Don't you cons get tired of crying Wolf?

I expect that's what NIxon thought of the press in the early stages of the Watergate investigation.

Run to Cuomo, dude, while there's still time.

Ah, the old Bush did it, so Obama can do it, too argument.

Gets old, dude.

Got it. It's okay for a republican administration to have incorrect and misleading media talking points that led to an invasion and occupation of a country that was not an immediate theat to us (nor did they participate in 9-11), but when a democratic amdminstration puts out incorrect talking points for a few days over what caused a deadly attack, the nutters cry IMPEACH, IMPEACH.:cuckoo:

Too funny.

of course but Bush didnt mislead because of an election and no Obama wont get impeached over this. Like posters have pointed out no one wants to see crazy Joe become POTUS.

Right, the old election ploy. How long after he was re-elected did it take for him to finally come clean that there was no demomstration in front of the Benghazi Consulate building?

Democrat yokels have my sympathy. Blaming Bush just isn't going to fly on this one, rubes. If democrat bumpkins had any brains, a truly questionable assumption, they'd be running up to Andrew Cuomo, yanking his pants down and kissing him square on the ass. He's the only hope they have in 2016.

Maybe they could get the plumper from New Jersey to jump the fence. He'd need to use a trampoline to do it, but that's a possibility.

The Obama administration has broken faith with the American people. The house of lies they've built is crashing down on them. I'd almost feel sorry for democrats, but they sooooo richly deserve it.

Don't you cons get tired of crying Wolf?

I expect that's what NIxon thought of the press in the early stages of the Watergate investigation.

Your Watergate Card is overdrawn.

Are repubs suggesting that Obama lied to win election? Like seriously, Mitt woulda won if Obama didn't lie? Is that it?

Actually it was fighters armed with RPGs and mortars that made it happen. Furthermore, the NYT reported that several of the men involved did claim that they were angered by the YouTube video.

So the New York Times interviewed the attackers in Benghazi to get their feelings on the Youtube video?

Gee, I didn't know that.

Now you know then.

"To Libyans who witnessed the assault and know the attackers, there is little doubt what occurred: a well-known group of local Islamist militants struck the United States Mission without any warning or protest, and they did it in retaliation for the video. That is what the fighters said at the time, speaking emotionally of their anger at the video without mentioning Al Qaeda, Osama bin Laden or the terrorist strikes of 11 years earlier. And it is an explanation that tracks with their history as members of a local militant group determined to protect Libya from Western influence. "

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/16/w...nghazi-investigation.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

You're welcome. :eusa_whistle:

Ah, the opinion of unnamed bystanders.

Solid stuff.

I don't pretend to know all the details of what is going on with this story and that makes me just like everyone else. No one knows the details but FOX and Repubs have already determined that SOMETHING...ANYTHING is wrong

During the Bush administration there were 54 attacks on diplomatic targets that killed 13 Americans yet garnered only three hearings on embassy security total and zero outrage on Fox. So why is this attack so different for Republicans?

Here's a quote that puts it in perspective:

“I think I see the problem here. You can’t understand why everyone else isn’t as outraged as you, when it is because the rest of us aren’t sure if what you’re saying is true. And to be quite frank, you do have somewhat of a history of hysteria, You may be right, but the denizens of Bullshit Mountain have cried wolf before and after 18 months of intensive investigations you should be able to better state your case.”

So what do Cons know that no one else does?

Well the Bush administration didn't blame the terror attacks on any one other than terrorists.

They didn't fabricate a story that the attacks were caused by "a disgusting video" and carried out by an over exuberant protest crowd who brought mortars to the demonstrations.

So you condone the president lying to the American people?

Is that it?

No but I'm not going to condemn him, call for his impeachment, for using the media talking points developed for this situation for what, 10 days? Was not every statement made about the attacks given the line about there is an ongoing investigation that we will look to for the final answer?

I don't pretend to know all the details of what is going on with this story and that makes me just like everyone else. No one knows the details but FOX and Repubs have already determined that SOMETHING...ANYTHING is wrong

During the Bush administration there were 54 attacks on diplomatic targets that killed 13 Americans yet garnered only three hearings on embassy security total and zero outrage on Fox. So why is this attack so different for Republicans?

“I think I see the problem here. You can’t understand why everyone else isn’t as outraged as you, when it is because the rest of us aren’t sure if what you’re saying is true. And to be quite frank, you do have somewhat of a history of hysteria, You may be right, but the denizens of Bullshit Mountain have cried wolf before and after 18 months of intensive investigations you should be able to better state your case.”

Well the Bush administration didn't blame the terror attacks on any one other than terrorists.

They didn't fabricate a story that the attacks were caused by "a disgusting video" and carried out by an over exuberant protest crowd who brought mortars to the demonstrations.

That's completely and utterly incorrect.

The Bush administration used the 9/11 attacks to invade, destroy and conquer Iraq.

Which had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with 9/11.

NOTHING.

See, and this is why repubs are having a hard time making anyone else care. They cant explain what the problem is and after 9 hearings they only have more questions and suggestions but no points

That neither Fox News or Bush sent a high level official to spread the word that a Video sparked the violence that ended in the deaths?

Just guessing.

No.

They sent high level officials the spread the word that Iraq was involved in the violence that ended in the deaths of 3000 or so Americans.

No "guessing" required.

So you condone the president lying to the American people?

Is that it?

Seems you folks have.

Reagan told a massive lie.

So did George W. Bush.

But are we talking about either? Not really. Obama's on the hot seat, you can't stand it one bit. Hillary's goose is cooked in 2016. Your deflections are hilarious to say the least. Obama and company are the subjects here, not Reagan or Bush.

That neither Fox News or Bush sent a high level official to spread the word that a Video sparked the violence that ended in the deaths?

Just guessing.

No.

They sent high level officials the spread the word that Iraq was involved in the violence that ended in the deaths of 3000 or so Americans.

No "guessing" required.

Deflection

The OP was nothing about Iraq. Show me the link showing Fox or Bush sent high level officials to spread the word that any of those attacks mentioned in the OP were sparked by some random youtube video.

Iraq had nothing to do with this. We should, at some point, learn from our mistakes. Isn't that the whole point of bringing Bush up over and over and over again.

Change? What Change?

Forum List

Back