Question The Left Never Answers.What About All Of Those Waiting In Line To Get In The USA?

:argue: This has been going on at least since 2009. For those of us who are regular FOX news viewers, we have been watching this argument for quite some time,,especially since Obama became President. Every host has interviewed their share of angry/loony leftists fighting for the illegal aliens who just cross the border, and then Obama just lets them stay.
And when the host says,,,,well what about all of those waiting in line?,,the right/legal way?
And then they go off on how these millions of illegal aliens are contributing to society. Right?
And after these last 9/10 years of these arguments, they still wont give us a direct answer pertaining to those waiting in line.
We all know what they would say if they were ever honest,,,,,,"F Them!!!" F all of them white Europeans waiting in line !! they are all racist republicans and we dont need their votes",.......{pretty much something like that,,,right?}
:lalala: :iagree:
You are so far off base it is comical! I don’t think many on the left don’t want to see more illegal immigration but they do stand up for them in this country because they see the humanity because poor people trying to make a better life for their family and don’t want to treat them like criminal dirt. I think most on the left would like to see our legal immigration system work better and plug up illegal immigration. Illegal crossings hurt those in line, that’s true. Let’s make the entire system better
Good points all, but the question is how?
I think the Wall on the southern border along with the oceans, will help.
Next we revamp the VISA system and if they overstay (they know they are doing it), then they will be disqualified from legal status and deported.
Limit migration to nuclear families, this will stop some of the mail order bride stuff (not all of it)
just those three things alone will do a lot to curb illegals
For the border I think we listen to the agents and then make fiscally responsible funding decisions to help with walls, fencing, agents and tech to help monitor and enforce the border. You hit the nail on the head with the visa overstays because that’s the MAIN source of the incoming flow. I don’t think the mail order bride stuff is a big issue, at least I haven’t heard much about it. Even if a foreigner Marries an American it takes years to get citizenship and they have to meet requirements.

Bottom line is more people who are hard working and starting businesses is a boost to our economy, it grows our earning potential... we should be all for providing people who are willing and able to work hard come here and give it a shot. But you’re right that many reforms and improvements need to be made

Well, you framed it up nicely with some clever word play but I think we both know the Left does far more than “stand up” for illegals....most champion the shit and advocate for Amnesty....Just to be clear...you do realize that’s not being supportive of our founding principles....right?

but they do stand up for them in this country because they see the humanity because poor people trying to make a better life for their family and don’t want to treat them like criminal dirt.”
So now it’s not me it’s “the left” ok buddy.

Founding principles are always going to be rigid because they are defining the structure of our government and system. Of course they are important but you also have to consider our history, the laws developed within our system, ruling of our courts, the development of our country and the American spirit that has made us great. Since our founding, our nation has grown and prospered on the backs of immigrants and defined ourselves as a beacon of light and land of opportunity. Many people like myself take pride in that spirit. Many people like myself believe that laws should be followed and respected but also want to stay true to the American dream and spirit. If you could take out your partisan earplugs maybe you would recognize that your “opposition” shares many of your values and doesn’t necessarily represent what you project they do.

I don’t think many on the left don’t want to see more illegal immigration”
We’re you not speaking on behalf of “the Left”

There you go again, dancing around playing word games and semantics. You see, you can’t have it both ways...you are either a nation founded on X principles or you’re an emotional, bleeding heart nation willing to bend.
I think you’re a bit confused...you know that immigrants use to migrate here legally...right? Meaning WITH THE APPROVAL OF AMERICAN CITIZENS. You understand the difference...right?
I’m not confused at all. I’ve been pretty clear that I think legal immigration should be enforced and improved. That doesn’t mean I need to support a border wall or mass incarceration/deportation of over 10+ million people. There are much smarter and more practical ways to address both issues. I don’t speak for anybody but myself but since people like you like to call me Left then so be it.
You oppose all the proposals that are actually being discussed, so who do you think you're fooling?

Lefties think they can trick people into believing they actually support border security when their actions tell a different story.

When they say "there's a cheaper way to do it," they mean a less effective way that a Democrat can dispose of with the stroke of a pen.
You don’t know how to listen so you don’t know what I support or oppose.
I judge people by what they do, not by what they say. So far Dims have shown that they are congenital liars.

:argue: This has been going on at least since 2009. For those of us who are regular FOX news viewers, we have been watching this argument for quite some time,,especially since Obama became President. Every host has interviewed their share of angry/loony leftists fighting for the illegal aliens who just cross the border, and then Obama just lets them stay.
And when the host says,,,,well what about all of those waiting in line?,,the right/legal way?
And then they go off on how these millions of illegal aliens are contributing to society. Right?
And after these last 9/10 years of these arguments, they still wont give us a direct answer pertaining to those waiting in line.
We all know what they would say if they were ever honest,,,,,,"F Them!!!" F all of them white Europeans waiting in line !! they are all racist republicans and we dont need their votes",.......{pretty much something like that,,,right?}
We have a Commerce Clause; we should be making money; not wasting the, other Peoples' time.

Founding principles are always going to be rigid because they are defining the structure of our government and system. Of course they are important but you also have to consider our history, the laws developed within our system, ruling of our courts, the development of our country and the American spirit that has made us great. Since our founding, our nation has grown and prospered on the backs of immigrants and defined ourselves as a beacon of light and land of opportunity. Many people like myself take pride in that spirit. Many people like myself believe that laws should be followed and respected but also want to stay true to the American dream and spirit. If you could take out your partisan earplugs maybe you would recognize that your “opposition” shares many of your values and doesn’t necessarily represent what you project they do.

There you go again, dancing around playing word games and semantics. You see, you can’t have it both ways...you are either a nation founded on X principles or you’re an emotional, bleeding heart nation willing to bend.
I think you’re a bit confused...you know that immigrants use to migrate here legally...right? Meaning WITH THE APPROVAL OF AMERICAN CITIZENS. You understand the difference...right?
I’m not confused at all. I’ve been pretty clear that I think legal immigration should be enforced and improved. That doesn’t mean I need to support a border wall or mass incarceration/deportation of over 10+ million people. There are much smarter and more practical ways to address both issues. I don’t speak for anybody but myself but since people like you like to call me Left then so be it.
You oppose all the proposals that are actually being discussed, so who do you think you're fooling?

Lefties think they can trick people into believing they actually support border security when their actions tell a different story.

When they say "there's a cheaper way to do it," they mean a less effective way that a Democrat can dispose of with the stroke of a pen.
I judge people by what they do, not by what they say. So far Dims have shown that they are congenital liars.
Well i'm not a fucking democrat so stop lumping me into a category. You and I were having a discussion and you have continuously misrepresented my positions. Grow up and stop deflecting.

Not off base at all actually.
The U.S. is a nation founded on law, order, constitutional authority, sovereignty and precedent. These are things that make us a civil first world nation. Why are you so against these principles?

What’s next for the bleeding hearts...poor parents break in to a grocery store, steal food for their hungry children, do we not prosecute because they were just looking to better their life?
Poor parents rob a bank and give the stolen loot to their children. Do we let the children keep the cash? We wouldn’t want to “punish” the children...right?
Is that the precedent you’d like to set?
The truth is, illegals do seek a better quality of life....at the expense of REAL Americans compromising theirs. How or why you people struggle to understand this is mind blowing.
What did I say that makes you think I’m against these principles? Be specific

Well, you framed it up nicely with some clever word play but I think we both know the Left does far more than “stand up” for illegals....most champion the shit and advocate for Amnesty....Just to be clear...you do realize that’s not being supportive of our founding principles....right?

but they do stand up for them in this country because they see the humanity because poor people trying to make a better life for their family and don’t want to treat them like criminal dirt.”

That's why you're confused...you say you support law and order and our American principles...but then you say in a "round about way"....."aw, since they're here and have already broke the law, lets just let them stay, not prosecute and allow them to continue to fuck over REAL Americans."
That's doesn't seem like fucked up logic to you?

You are so far off base it is comical! I don’t think many on the left don’t want to see more illegal immigration but they do stand up for them in this country because they see the humanity because poor people trying to make a better life for their family and don’t want to treat them like criminal dirt. I think most on the left would like to see our legal immigration system work better and plug up illegal immigration. Illegal crossings hurt those in line, that’s true. Let’s make the entire system better
Next we revamp the VISA system and if they overstay (they know they are doing it), then they will be disqualified from legal status and deported.
Limit migration to nuclear families, this will stop some of the mail order bride stuff (not all of it)
For the border I think we listen to the agents and then make fiscally responsible funding decisions to help with walls, fencing, agents and tech to help monitor and enforce the border. You hit the nail on the head with the visa overstays because that’s the MAIN source of the incoming flow. I don’t think the mail order bride stuff is a big issue, at least I haven’t heard much about it. Even if a foreigner Marries an American it takes years to get citizenship and they have to meet requirements.

Bottom line is more people who are hard working and starting businesses is a boost to our economy, it grows our earning potential... we should be all for providing people who are willing and able to work hard come here and give it a shot. But you’re right that many reforms and improvements need to be made
Wait we already have hard working Americans..but the government makes it to easy on them not to work.

That's why you're confused...you say you support law and order and our American principles...but then you say in a "round about way"....."aw, since they're here and have already broke the law, lets just let them stay, not prosecute and allow them to continue to fuck over REAL Americans."
I'm not confused at all... Just because I don't support deporting families that have been here for decades doesn't mean I don't support enforcing the law. I also don't support sending jaywalkers to prison. I'm fine with immediately deporting people who are caught crossing illegally. I support legal status to DACA people with a pathway to citizenship. I support a special visa for other illegals that gives them legal status and a responsibility to account for their crime of coming here illegally. That would mean either fines or community service.

Wait we already have hard working Americans..but the government makes it to easy on them not to work.
Then lets talk about welfare reform, there is plenty of room for improvements. Thats a different discussion though

Have you had this conversation with your elected representatives in Congress?

Liberals, do you whine if someonhe cuts in line before you, or do you just love letting people in line to enter whatever locale you are in line for?

I'd imagine most of you INSIST people wait their turn in line.

Same shit for ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

WAIT YOUR FUCKING TURN.

No

Not off base at all actually.
The U.S. is a nation founded on law, order, constitutional authority, sovereignty and precedent. These are things that make us a civil first world nation. Why are you so against these principles?

What’s next for the bleeding hearts...poor parents break in to a grocery store, steal food for their hungry children, do we not prosecute because they were just looking to better their life?
Poor parents rob a bank and give the stolen loot to their children. Do we let the children keep the cash? We wouldn’t want to “punish” the children...right?
Is that the precedent you’d like to set?
The truth is, illegals do seek a better quality of life....at the expense of REAL Americans compromising theirs. How or why you people struggle to understand this is mind blowing.

Without a border wall, that 10+ million will grow to how many?

No

Then it is your fault.

I'll bet you have 3 flaming libs for Congresscritters, don't you?

Well i'm not a fucking democrat so stop lumping me into a category. You and I were having a discussion and you have continuously misrepresented my positions. Grow up and stop deflecting.

I have bad news for you. Will have all read your posts, and you are a definitive dumb ass! That means you are a liberal!

You mistake not swallowing your bullshit for misrepresenting your opinions.

I'm not confused at all... Just because I don't support deporting families that have been here for decades doesn't mean I don't support enforcing the law. I also don't support sending jaywalkers to prison. I'm fine with immediately deporting people who are caught crossing illegally. I support legal status to DACA people with a pathway to citizenship. I support a special visa for other illegals that gives them legal status and a responsibility to account for their crime of coming here illegally. That would mean either fines or community service.

Hahaha...you're just not getting it bud...you've got yourself all spun around and confused and you're just not seeing it. You can't have it both ways...you can't be supportive of our laws, constitution and sovereignty "sometimes" or in "some cases"...you either support it or you don't.
You have to be fucking crazy to think people shouldn't be prosecuted for crimes just because they've "gotten away with it" for so long....What if our legal system actually worked like that...That's loonie shit. Let go of emotion, use logic...think with a lawful American mind...the fact that you "sort of" equate J-walking with illegal immigration and the BILLIONS it costs real Americans tells the tale...it confirms just how twisted up your head really is.

Without a border wall, that 10+ million will grow to how many?
I think the wall is bullshit propaganda. But thats just my opinion. I support smart border reenforcements... but not a coast to coast wall.

No

Then it is your fault.

I'll bet you have 3 flaming libs for Congresscritters, don't you?
fine, think whatever you want.

I have bad news for you. Will have all read your posts, and you are a definitive dumb ass! That means you are a liberal!
I love when idiots like yourself try and call me a dumb ass and can't even write the insult with literary accuracy. It just shows off your stupidity. A bit of advice, if you are going to insult somebodies intelligence you should make sure the insult is grammatically correct or else the whole thing kind of blows up in your face.

You mistake not swallowing your bullshit for misrepresenting your opinions.
No, I mean exactly what I mean. You are so far off with your ignorant assumptions when you try and dictate what I support and don't support it is comical.

Forum List

Back