Question

It doesn't take much to upset the crazy left these days. Maxie Waters advocated targeting and intimidating every Trump employee in public. Factor in the strong radical homosexual democrat core and every attractive genetic woman becomes a target.

EWE need to give some clue in eyore OP if yore gonna contrive a thread about it. What is it with you mental midgets who ass-ume everybody else can see what's floating around in your head and we should just "know"? :wtf:

Valerie has since done your work for you, idenitfying her as Florida's Attorney General. Would this be the same Florida Attorney General that killed the Rump Fraud University investigation after soliciting (and getting) a donation from him? You know, the Fraud University Rump said he'd never settle on and then settled a class action for 25 million bucks, before the Electrical College could meet?
Doyourhomeworkorremainstupididonotcarewhichyouchoose.

It ain't my damn thread, now is it.

When I put a thread up I make sure anybody who reads it knows what the fuck I'm referring to and NEVER assume other people simply live in my head and can somehow "see". That's just fuckin' stupid.

Burden of proof is on the ass-erter. You forgot the "erter" part.
Hey dummie! I did not assert shit therefore there is no burden of proof. I asked a question. What did Pam Bondi do the upset the pisstards! Some with brains have answered. You have not. You choose instead to pick a fight.

And you *FAILED* to document or reference any part of that question. No indication of who the fuck "Pam Bondi" is, no evidence of any "pisstards", on the left or anywhere else, being "upset", absolutely nothing. Exactly HOW is it other people's job to go figure out what, if anything you're even babbling about?

It ain't my fucking "homework" --- it's YOURS. Always was.
So you are not up on the news? Valerie knew without being given a handbook!

By chance. And nobody else had a clue.

Quit whining and learn how to do your fucking job, K?

Doyourhomeworkorremainstupididonotcarewhichyouchoose.

When I put a thread up I make sure anybody who reads it knows what the fuck I'm referring to and NEVER assume other people simply live in my head and can somehow "see". That's just fuckin' stupid.

Hey dummie! I did not assert shit therefore there is no burden of proof. I asked a question. What did Pam Bondi do the upset the pisstards! Some with brains have answered. You have not. You choose instead to pick a fight.

And you *FAILED* to document or reference any part of that question. No indication of who the fuck "Pam Bondi" is, no evidence of any "pisstards", on the left or anywhere else, being "upset", absolutely nothing. Exactly HOW is it other people's job to go figure out what, if anything you're even babbling about?

Should I start with teaching you where the search function is or do ewe know?

You can start with what eye already tolled ewe --- onus is on the ass-erter. Go figure out wtf that means.

You can start with what eye already tolled ewe --- onus is on the ass-erter. Go figure out wtf that means.
So my assertion was what?

Forum List

Back