R-W'ers on here wanted "proof" of Trump-Russia collusion....

The Russians did give 145 million dollars to the Hillary foundation...

That's a fact.

link

Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

Of the remaining individuals connected with Uranium One who donated to the Clinton Foundation, only one was found to have contributed during the same time frame that the deal was taking place.

we've been over this before Dope, pay attention ok ?

"
Here are some key points from the Times report:

• According to The Times, Uranium One's involvement with the Clintons stretches back to 2005, when former President Bill Clinton accompanied Canadian mining financier Frank Giustra to Kazakhstan, where they met with authoritarian president Nursultan Nazarbayev. Going against American foreign policy at the time, Bill Clinton expressed support for Nazarbayev's bid to lead an international elections monitoring group.
  • Soon after, Giustra's company, UrAsia Energy (the predecessor to Uranium One) won stakes in three uranium mines controlled by Kazakhstan's state-run uranium agency. Months after the deal, Giustra reportedly donated $31.3 million to Clinton's foundation.
    "

• You've been schooled dope, pay attention.
nop, you've been schooled! :D
FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Fact-checking Trump’s tweets about Clinton and Russia

A False 'Corruption' Claim - FactCheck.org

Donald Trump claims — falsely — that Hillary Clinton gave Russia 20% of US uranium
The facts behind Trump’s repeated claim about Hillary Clinton’s role in the Russian uranium deal
Please stop insulting us. Everyone knows FactCheck is a hardcore leftist propaganda machine.

That's why I posted the NU Times on her bribary scam, no bias there against her.

That's the only kind of source she'll use.

and from my previous nytimes story - check these paragraphs out:

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

and suddenly you'll have to skip recess to keep this turdboat of yours floating.

the US broke global rules by exporting uranium to Russia simply for Hillary Clinton.

and once again RW'S prove they are the dumbest bitches on the GLOBE.

Okay, Hawk, I'm not one of the guys trying to bury the Pres over this, but ..... think of it this way.
We get really important intel that involves some of our allies, as well as us. We share it with one of those allies. That ally then turns around and shares it with one of our enemies.
Are we happy about that?
That's the issue.

the thing i am most unhappy about is our media so willfully exaggerates anything trump related to it's fullest hate value. it simply means i don't have the information to judge this honestly because the media feels it's their job to tell me how to think and shape public perception.

MSNBC Anchor: "Our Job" Is To "Control Exactly What People Think" | Zero Hedge

given this - how do i know what really happened so i can gauge HONESTLY how bad it is? how do i know what we're already guilty of from past admins when they refuse to cover them both objectively?

so while i see your point 100% that trump pops off his mouth and puts the national into either attack, defend, or damage control mode and that is so tiresome - i raise you the fact we will forever have a hard time knowing what is real about what happened because the media simply won't be honest.

i'll never be happy about that regardless of what trump does.
It's not just the media. I have to deal with them, too, so I watch three--CNN/FOX and either PBS or CBS. Then I read the paper and if I'm still confused I google articles from sources that have a good reputation for being credible. Ain't no yellow journalist playin' me.

But like I said, it's not just the media. I am beginning to think the government (and by that I mean all of them, not just Trump and Co.) is keeping a lot more stuff secret than has to be, just to keep us in the dark. The only reason to do that is because they're hiding their own skeletons, I think. When have any of these burning issues been explained to us? Comey got fired for explaining to the public what their candidate for Pres. had done, for Chrissake. Didn't we have the right to know? Was it supposed to remain secret?

Maybe we're looking in the wrong place for who's really muddying the water? The media is just doing their schtick of selling their channel, their site, their paper. Lots of competition, they're going to be wilder and wilder to attract readers' attention. Senate investigates every time someone cuts their toenails. It's always classified. Once in a great while there's an open hearing to make us feel included, but we're not.

Maybe I'm just tired of it all, but I'm getting really frustrated by all of this.

Okay, Hawk, I'm not one of the guys trying to bury the Pres over this, but ..... think of it this way.
We get really important intel that involves some of our allies, as well as us. We share it with one of those allies. That ally then turns around and shares it with one of our enemies.
Are we happy about that?
That's the issue.

the thing i am most unhappy about is our media so willfully exaggerates anything trump related to it's fullest hate value. it simply means i don't have the information to judge this honestly because the media feels it's their job to tell me how to think and shape public perception.

given this - how do i know what really happened so i can gauge HONESTLY how bad it is? how do i know what we're already guilty of from past admins when they refuse to cover them both objectively?

so while i see your point 100% that trump pops off his mouth and puts the national into either attack, defend, or damage control mode and that is so tiresome - i raise you the fact we will forever have a hard time knowing what is real about what happened because the media simply won't be honest.

It's not just the media. I have to deal with them, too, so I watch three--CNN/FOX and either PBS or CBS. Then I read the paper and if I'm still confused I google articles from sources that have a good reputation for being credible. Ain't no yellow journalist playin' me.

But like I said, it's not just the media. I am beginning to think the government (and by that I mean all of them, not just Trump and Co.) is keeping a lot more stuff secret than has to be, just to keep us in the dark. The only reason to do that is because they're hiding their own skeletons, I think. When have any of these burning issues been explained to us? Comey got fired for explaining to the public what their candidate for Pres. had done, for Chrissake. Didn't we have the right to know? Was it supposed to remain secret?

Maybe we're looking in the wrong place for who's really muddying the water? The media is just doing their schtick of selling their channel, their site, their paper. Lots of competition, they're going to be wilder and wilder to attract readers' attention. Senate investigates every time someone cuts their toenails. It's always classified. Once in a great while there's an open hearing to make us feel included, but we're not.

Maybe I'm just tired of it all, but I'm getting really frustrated by all of this.

i think they've always kept secrets. that's just so hard to do in the digital age.

right now i'm on board with jack Nicholson being the joker when he said "this town needs an enema" - give me the constitution and kick 'em all out and start back with that.

Are we happy about that?
That's the issue.

i think they've always kept secrets. that's just so hard to do in the digital age.

right now i'm on board with jack Nicholson being the joker when he said "this town needs an enema" - give me the constitution and kick 'em all out and start back with that.

Politics is the entertainment arm of the Military Industrial Complex.
Frank Zappa

Are we happy about that?
That's the issue.

Frank Zappa

Republican is the stupid shit arm of politics.

Are we happy about that?
That's the issue.

Frank Zappa

and people like you are the shit arm of society.
ignore +1

Frank Zappa

and people like you are the shit arm of society.
ignore +1

GOOD.

GFY while youre at it.

Trump farts, its Clintons fault .. Clinton does things that are impossible to do, but she does them anyway ...

this entire thread is proof of the incredible stupidity of Republicans.

The End.

Say libs. If your forced-fed liberal propaganda is real, then surely we can expect an EFFECT adding to the CAUSE.

You mean, moron, the SAME cause-n-effect that the orange charlatan accused Clinton of divulging through her emails????......LOL

upload_2017-5-16_17-44-40.jpeg

..........and our "beloved" orange-in-chief just provided the proof.

Disclosing classified intelligence to our arch-enemy, Russia, may seem perfectly legitimate to right wingers since the president can (according to them) do ANYTHING he wants....and as Nixon famously once stated, "if the president does something, it CANNOT, de facto, be called illegal.."

Trump's low self esteem and narcissistic tendencies need constant approval, and to show off to the Russians that he is privy to the most sensitive info., compelled this idiot to share intelligence that WILL (most likely) place individual spies at risk AND also cause for such intelligence to stop flowing to the WH since we have a moron with a big mouth in charge.

Whether Trump knows it or not, he IS colluding with Russian spies and if ever proof was needed, Trump voluntarily has provided such proof.
Disclosing classified intelligence to our arch-enemy, Russia, may seem perfectly legitimate
Odd, haven't heard of anyone claiming it was illegal.
You know more about it than the pundits on CNN, etc?
They all seem to acknowledge the President can declassify what he wants

Whether Trump knows it or not, he IS colluding with Russian spies

sounds like an opinion, back up by ....

sorry, it's not backed up by anything

It's not illegal at all. It is enormously inappropriate and irresponsible to do what he did.

Disclosing classified intelligence to our arch-enemy, Russia, may seem perfectly legitimate to right wingers since the president can (according to them) do ANYTHING he wants....and as Nixon famously once stated, "if the president does something, it CANNOT, de facto, be called illegal.."

Trump's low self esteem and narcissistic tendencies need constant approval, and to show off to the Russians that he is privy to the most sensitive info., compelled this idiot to share intelligence that WILL (most likely) place individual spies at risk AND also cause for such intelligence to stop flowing to the WH since we have a moron with a big mouth in charge.

Whether Trump knows it or not, he IS colluding with Russian spies and if ever proof was needed, Trump voluntarily has provided such proof.

He's a fucking idiot.
18451757_1313880038702781_4856462210921062153_o.png
Yes, he is, but an idiot is better than a corrupt liar who thinks she should have been President because it was her turn.

Wow. I had no idea that obummer sold us and the UK out so badly to his masters, the rooski's.
Why do you think he didn't consider them a "Geopolitical threat" while Mitt Romney (without all of the advantages of national security briefings) was warning the world?

Barack Insane Obama hated England and Israel (our allies) and had the deepest respect and admiration for Cuba (because of Fidel Castro), Russia (because of Vladimir Putin), and Iran (because of Mahmoud Amadinejad).

I'm kind of concerned about you Nat. I was looking forward to you having a conniption but it seems this is going too far. I'm afraid it's having an effect on your ability to function. This is looking like it's causing turmoil in your daily life and you aren't handling it well.

If a Right Winger doesn't want to see something, they will endlessly say "prove it".
Smear sh!t all over their face and then tell them they have sh!t all over their face and they will say "Prove it".

6659588_orig.jpg

That's how indoctrinated they are.

Are we happy about that?
That's the issue.

Frank Zappa

Say's our resident Red Helmet boy. Sucks to be you, I'm not a Republican.

Forum List

Back