Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

Why not pick up a Bible yourself and read?
roflmao---who has not read Constantine's fantasy?
^^ there we have it. Jew has to belittle the Bible and a whole religion, yet calls me the bigot.

all three desert religions have identical beliefs ...

Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

all living beings are made in the image of the heavens, there are no rulers in the heavens all are pure ...

who reads beyond the desert quote are doomed to mortality.

have at it hawk -

images

kick their ass.

So then how are Jews being “discriminated” against? If they are so successful then it proves there is no discrimination. In fact they are a protected class. Any criticism leads to being called “anti-Semitic”.
Which part of we needed to set up a parallel system because we were barred from mainstream is not discrimination? we are still being attacked. My Synagogue needs a security guard every time we have an event. We have cops during High Holy Days. The community is training volunteers on how to react in an emergency.

Which part of we needed to set up a parallel system because we were barred from mainstream is not discrimination? we are still being attacked. My Synagogue needs a security guard every time we have an event. We have cops during High Holy Days. The community is training volunteers on how to react in an emergency.
The Jew run media is the mainstream media,

Many churches need security.

The Jew run media is the mainstream media,

Many churches need security.
Jesus wouldn’t like the hostile attitude toward and lies about Jews you’re spreading. And don’t think you’re “saved” despite your nastiness and bigotry.

the PUTATIVE refusal of Jesus to WASH HIS HANDS in, IN FACT, a central issue in the abolishing of the kosher dietary laws (yanno---those nasty,
LEGALISTIC, pharisee forms DESIGNED to oppress DA POOR by nasty
exploitative ---fantastically RICH, rabbis)----be that as it may---I am
fascinated ----NOT DISPUTING---but fascinated----what is the
commonality between Rabbi Shammai and Jesus (as opposed to
rabbi Shammai and judge hawthorne of Salem?)
It is my understanding that in Biblical times it was customary for the people to come to the Rabbi. I heard that what made Jesus different is that he traveled to the people. He lived and worked among the poor. Wouldn't that give him a different view of society from the view of the more well-to-do who lived in the city?

When there were crowds of hungry people out on the plain, how were they going to ceremoniously wash their hands before eating? Jesus' mission was not to tell people to wash their hands. Instead, he spoke of love and how to treat those in their families and small communities. He had this vision of people focusing on loving one another instead of overly focusing on the law. Too many people were worried about not being able to follow the law due to their own poverty and living among Gentiles.

He taught straight from the core values of Judaism--to love God and one another and repentance for the forgiveness of sins. Meanwhile, off in Jerusalem, because of the High Priests of that time, pressure was being place on people to follow the rules and customs that would bring wealth and power to the Temple. Pay the tithes, bring the sacrifices, follow the example of Pharisees who washed, carefully observed all Sabbath rules, and ate only what was 'clean', luxuries those trapped in the dregs of poverty could not follow as much as they may have wished to.

Can you understand why Jesus said he was not there to abolish the law, but to fulfill it? What Jesus saw as crucial focus of the law was love--that everyone (even those in poverty) know God's love and His forgiveness, and that they should continue to love others as God loved them.

In my synagogue---the very best hired guard are SIKHS

It is my understanding that in Biblical times it was customary for the people to come to the Rabbi. I heard that what made Jesus different is that he traveled to the people. He lived and worked among the poor. Wouldn't that give him a different view of society from the view of the more well-to-do who lived in the city?

When there were crowds of hungry people out on the plain, how were they going to ceremoniously wash their hands before eating? Jesus' mission was not to tell people to wash their hands. Instead, he spoke of love and how to treat those in their families and small communities. He had this vision of people focusing on loving one another instead of overly focusing on the law. Too many people were worried about not being able to follow the law due to their own poverty and living among Gentiles.

He taught straight from the core values of Judaism--to love God and one another and repentance for the forgiveness of sins. Meanwhile, off in Jerusalem, because of the High Priests of that time, pressure was being place on people to follow the rules and customs that would bring wealth and power to the Temple. Pay the tithes, bring the sacrifices, follow the example of Pharisees who washed, carefully observed all Sabbath rules, and ate only what was 'clean', luxuries those trapped in the dregs of poverty could not follow as much as they may have wished to.

Can you understand why Jesus said he was not there to abolish the law, but to fulfill it? What Jesus saw as crucial focus of the law was love--that everyone (even those in poverty) know God's love and His forgiveness, and that they should continue to love others as God loved them.
You have swallowed the jelly beans WHOLE -----that wealth and
power to the TEMPLE is ISLAMO NAZI FILTH. Try again regarding WEALTH AND POWER-----take a look at the VERY CATHOLIC CHURCH FOR 2000 years. The fact is that the TEMPLE had no wealth and POWER----the INQUSITOR MURDERER PIGS DID----the most impoverished jews could
EASILY follow the religion---and actually did---the catholic BS story that jews were FORCED TO PAY EXHOBITANT amounts for "sacrifice" -----impresses you----nope---a pigeon was virtually FREE-----mary sacrificed a PIGEON. No one had to "BUY INDULGENCES" or even sacrifice anything------I understand-----I lived with both protestant and catholic victims ----and a few easter Orthodox----I know the filth that filled your
childhood about the VERY RICH JEWS (PS I am a levite----no financial
advantage whatsoever-----even when that JESUS GUY POPS UP ALIVE.
For completion---I will add that the ROMAN PIGS did anything to
GAIN CONTROL which is why THEY MADE CLIENTS OF THE TEMPLE
OFFICIALS THAT SUPPORTED THE FILTH OF ROME (the forerunners of
the CATHOLIC CHRUCH) It was the observant PHARISEES ---like Jesus and his cousin JOHN (baptist) who rebelled

-I will add that the ROMAN PIGS did anything to
GAIN CONTROL which is why THEY MADE CLIENTS OF THE TEMPLE
OFFICIALS THAT SUPPORTED THE FILTH OF ROME (the forerunners of
the CATHOLIC CHRUCH) It was the observant PHARISEES ---like Jesus and his cousin JOHN (baptist) who rebelled
Yes, Christians spitting on the Jews was/is most disgusting
:)-

take a look at the VERY CATHOLIC CHURCH
Is there a reason you cannot discuss Jesus and his times? After all, this thread is about Rabbis, Rome, and crucifixions. Why the need to jump nearly two thousand years forward into the Catholic Church and Nazism?

Tell us why Caiaphas and Annas were the best high priests for their time and deserve to be recognized as such. That keeps us focused on the time of Biblical rabbis, Rome, and crucifixions.

Yes, Christians spitting on the Jews was/is most disgusting
And beside the point. Let us try to understand the base cause between Jews and Gentiles so that both sides can resolved the resentments. Jews were given a special commission, to be a people set apart. What could go wrong with that?

Let's go back to something Rabbi Hillel said--Do not do to others what is hateful to you.

Rejection.

To be a people set apart means rejecting others. The response to rejection--to reject those who began rejecting others. That is a big mountain for both Jews and Gentiles to get over. Add to it both sides pretty much calling on the other to reject God as each knows Him.

Is there a way this can be work worked out to the satisfaction of both?

And beside the point. Let us try to understand the base cause between Jews and Gentiles so that both sides can resolved the resentments. Jews were given a special commission, to be a people set apart. What could go wrong with that?

Let's go back to something Rabbi Hillel said--Do not do to others what is hateful to you.

Rejection.

To be a people set apart means rejecting others. The response to rejection--to reject those who began rejecting others. That is a big mountain for both Jews and Gentiles to get over. Add to it both sides pretty much calling on the other to reject God as each knows Him.

Is there a way this can be work worked out to the satisfaction of both?
You’re my favorite gentile on the entire site! :)

WFA is not a Jew and is mentally ill.
It never occurred to me that WFA was a Jew.

And a lot of these antisemites spewing their hate are mentally ill, and just looking for a scapegoat. Jews have been forced into that role for millenia.

I'm so sorry.

Forum List

Back