Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

Typical “ Christian thinking “ it’s either my way or you’re all going to hell”
Well yea. Do you think we want everyone to go to hell or get a second death? Maybe you think like that, that you don’t care if “goy” don’t get into heaven.

It has to do with the HYPOCRISY of Jews, who cry about being discriminated against by Christians in Christian nations, yet Jews discriminate against Christians in their own Jewish nation.
How?

Xtians are free to go about and worship as much and any way they want.

Well yea. Do you think we want everyone to go to hell or get a second death? Maybe you think like that, that you don’t care if “goy” don’t get into heaven.
But YOU are determining who goes to hell, based on YOUR religion.

MY religion says differently.

It has to do with the HYPOCRISY of Jews, who cry about being discriminated against by Christians in Christian nations, yet Jews discriminate against Christians in their own Jewish nation.
The HYPOCRISY of the “ Christians “ who have persecuted against the JEWISH PEOPLE for over 2,000 years with the killings, being thrown out of their Countries, pograms, etc etc are NOW concerned about “ discrimination?” LOL !!!
Look how Jews are being treated in “ Christian Countries “ today! They are afraid to go out wearing anything that may identify them with their religion. ✡️🇮🇱

How about, you leave us the f%$ alone?
Yup. I am so fed up with this holier-than-thou Christians. What’s amazing is that they think anyone would want to join them when they show what arrogant, disrespectful SOBs they are.

NOTE: Not all Christians. Merriweather is an example of a respectful one.

Thank you for demonstrating your bigotry and narrow mindset 👍

The HYPOCRISY of the “ Christians “ who have persecuted against the JEWISH PEOPLE for over 2,000 years with the killings, being thrown out of their Countries, pograms, etc etc are NOW concerned about “ discrimination?” LOL !!!
Look how Jews are being treated in “ Christian Countries “ today! They are afraid to go out wearing anything that may identify them with their religion. ✡️🇮🇱
Yup. My friend’s son was being bullied at school because he was wearing a yarmulke. (His parents transferred him to a Jewish Day School the next year.)

Where does it say that non-Jews don't have a pleasant after life?

When have ever bothered a Jew about it? This is a discussion forum, thread on religion. If you don’t want to hear it then don’t come here.
You mean if we don’t agree with you, or push back against your hate, we have to be quiet. Do you realize that you sound like a ….. leftist? It’s my way or the highway with them too.

Look how Jews are being treated in “ Christian Countries “ today! They are afraid to go out wearing anything that may identify them with their religion
Maybe because they would be attacked by Muslims.

Tell me, how many Jews are killed each year just for being Jews? And break that down by country.

Now how many Christians are being killed each year for being Christian? Like in Africa?

Forum List

Back