Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

It is not “mine”, I did not write it. And it is for everyone.
People can choose which they want to follow. I choose the Hebrew Bible. You do whatever you want. Just stop harassing Jews. Jesus DEFINITELY would not like it.

YOUR Bible. Not OURS.

You are one arrogant SOB.
You have to understand what happens to people when they are told all their lives that they are probably going to Hell.
The Book of John doesn't even promise that believing in Jesus will keep the over-whelming number of believers from an eternity in Hell.

Thank you! I wish I “knew you” when those Evangelicals were harassing me.
Catholics often get the same thing. The insurmountable obstacle is when the person from another faith insists they know what the other believes--and the reality is they haven't a clue. They disapprove of something they created in their own minds.

You and I are different. It is probably nearly impossible for you to understand I see God and Jesus as One, but you accept that I do. I accept there is no way for you to accept Jesus as one with the Father because you clearly see it as two. What we have in common is that we both love God--and it is this love of God that unites us even though we do not agree on a key issue. In the presence of God, disagreements have a way of dispersing.

Catholics often get the same thing. The insurmountable obstacle is when the person from another faith insists they know what the other believes--and the reality is they haven't a clue. They disapprove of something they created in their own minds.

You and I are different. It is probably nearly impossible for you to understand I see God and Jesus as One, but you accept that I do. I accept there is no way for you to accept Jesus as one with the Father because you clearly see it as two. What we have in common is that we both love God--and it is this love of God that unites us even though we do not agree on a key issue. In the presence of God, disagreements have a way of dispersing.
Absolutely. I really like your approach to this and wish there were more like you.

Maybe because they would be attacked by Muslims.

Tell me, how many Jews are killed each year just for being Jews? And break that down by country.

Now how many Christians are being killed each year for being Christian? Like in Africa?
Maybe because they would be attacked by Muslims.

Tell me, how many Jews are killed each year just for being Jews? And break that down by country.

Now how many Christians are being killed each year for being Christian? Like in Africa?
They fear they would be attacked just by Muslims? Prove it. All one has to do is look at the rise in Antisemitic attacks in this Country just as a example and for the most part it’s not by Muslims
Your comment “ How many Jews are KILLED each year just for being Jews” Those are your “ standards “ Not Surprised

Forum List

Back