Rachel Maddow’s Brain Numbing Attack on David Horowitz

Everything she says should be prefaced with the following:

WARNING: The following comments are being made by a mentally ill person. If they seem logical, you are probably mentally ill. Proceed to the nearest psychiatric hospital.

I think if they had some legit complaints about Maddow they wouldn't use so many adjectives to attempt to whip up anger. They'd just tell what happened but shit like this:

the terminally sophomoric Rachel Maddow turned her adolescent sarcasm on the Republican National Committee
How absurd it was she cackled.
Since Rachel Maddow is incapable of dealing in ideas or facts

Reeks of attempting to influence the reader to one conclusion. Facts should do that, not name calling

I was right

It is inconceivable to people like Maddow, for example, that an incompetent, unaccomplished, left-wing ideologue like Barack Obama, whose closest friends and advisers were America-haters Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright, would never have been elected president if he weren’t black — one of the points of “Black Skin Privilege.”

Seriously? This is meant to be...serious?

Pretty funny stuff, an article complaining about an attack by Maddow and then.....

"....for example, that an incompetent, unaccomplished, left-wing ideologue like Barack Obama, whose closest friends and advisers were America-haters Bill Ayers and Jeremiah Wright, would never have been elected president if he weren’t black."

ODS. No?

CC beat me to it. Damn it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back