Racial divisons worse under Obama/Progressives

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
You knew it had to happen, the first so-called "post-racial" President has set back race relations decades. When your main ideology is race and class warfare pandering there are going to be ugly consequneces for that. The main Party platform of the Demcorat Party is to divide and conquer people with victimhood politics.

Who can deny the state of race relations is WORSE under obama than it was when he left office?

idiots and hypocrites

that should read divisions in the thread title. sorry folks

The Regressive Left has certainly become even more emboldened during his term, PC & Identity Politics are in hyper-drive.

We'll see.

"Racial divisons worse under Obama/Progressives"

Another ridiculous lie from the right

Translation - "Anything I disagree with, even out of complete ignorance on my behalf, which is rather frequent, is a ridiculous lie from the right"

A New York Times/CBS News poll conducted last week reveals that nearly six in 10 Americans, including heavy majorities of both whites and blacks, think race relations are generally bad, and that nearly four in 10 think the situation is getting worse. By comparison, two-thirds of Americans surveyed shortly after President Obama took office said they believed that race relations were generally good.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/24/u...ricans-think-race-relations-are-bad.html?_r=0

And it should read "Democratic Party" in the body of the post, not "Demcorat Party".

Consequences is spelled "consequences", not "consequneces".

But then again as with all of your posts, it's all just worthless, partisan drivel anyway.

"Who can deny the state of race relations is WORSE under obama than it was when he left office?"

One more thing, asshole. The President didn't leave office yet. You truly are a fucking moron.

You knew it had to happen, the first so-called "post-racial" President has set back race relations decades. When your main ideology is race and class warfare pandering there are going to be ugly consequneces for that. The main Party platform of the Demcorat Party is to divide and conquer people with victimhood politics.

Who can deny the state of race relations is WORSE under obama than it was when he left office?

idiots and hypocrites

"When he left office"?

Link?

idiots and hypocrites
So Oblama is the post racial president?? Meaning he's after the racial period...
Pandering what?
Those poor rich people need a tax cut...
You can't get any better high school drop out drivel than this,,,
When did he left office?

idiots and hypocrites
So Oblama is the post racial president?? Meaning he's after the racial period...
Pandering what?
Those poor people need a tax cut...
When did he left office?

typo. since he entered office

as for the rest of the post

YAWN. do you have anything that actually rebuts what i said? or do you just want to keep looking stupid?

idiots and hypocrites
Pandering what?
When did he left office?

YAWN. do you have anything that actually rebuts what i said? or do you just want to keep looking stupid?
Trying to drag me down to your level?
Is your face still red?

And it should read "Democratic Party" in the body of the post, not "Demcorat Party".

But then again as with all of your posts, it's all just worthless, partisan drivel anyway.

"Who can deny the state of race relations is WORSE under obama than it was when he left office?"

One more thing, asshole. The President didn't leave office yet. You truly are a fucking moron.

thanx moron, u korreck my post unsted of rebuttin it. mus meen u dont hav nuthin to say

idiot

idiots and hypocrites
Pandering what?
When did he left office?

Is your face still red?

i'm trying to drag you UP to my level leftard

now what part of my post isnt true??

specifically what??

i cant hear you!

lol

idiots and hypocrites

It's the white conservative reaction to having a black president that has done the harm to race relations, if there has been any harm done.

idiots and hypocrites
Pandering what?
When did he left office?

Is your face still red?

specifically what??

i cant hear you!

lol

Well fer one thing, POTUSes don't dictate how racial relations work. That's not legislatable. It's a social construct.

Think it mighta had sump'n to do with... I dunno, these?

cnn_dc_tea_party_racist_sign.jpg
MichelleObamaPlanetOfTheApesobama_liberty.jpg
Screenshot_2015-08-27_16.12.09.png

--- or shall we admit that the racist divisions were already there and relatively dormant as long as "you people" "knew their place"?

Last edited:

idiots and hypocrites

It's the white conservative reaction to having a black president that has done the harm to race relations, if there has been any harm done.

it's so easy to draw out the predictable responses of left-wing losers who lie to themselves on a daily basis

YAWN

idiots and hypocrites
Pandering what?
When did he left office?

Is your face still red?

specifically what??

i cant hear you!

lol

Well fer one thing, POTUSes don't dictate how racial relations work. That's not legislatable. It's a social construct.

NOBODY SAID HE "DICTATED" ANYTHING

try again idiot

;)

thanx moron, u korreck my post unsted of rebuttin it. mus meen u dont hav nuthin to say

idiot
Rebut what, the ravings of some frothing at the mouth asshole who has nothing better to do than to post bullshit on an internet message board 24/7.

Forum List

Back