🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Racism applauded at Awards Show.. Media silence is deafening

That's what they are constantly told. If they don't win they were cheated. Just as Taylor Swift how it works.

Tsk, tsk. Exercising his freedom of speech at an awards show....all the while being black. The shame of it all!!

Regards from Rosie

Tsk, tsk. Exercising his freedom of speech at an awards show....all the while being black. The shame of it all!!

Regards from Rosie

So if some white celebrity said "white people are the most talented people on earth" You would not call him racists right?

Regards from Rosie

So if some white celebrity said "white people are the most talented people on earth" You would not call him racists right?

Right. I would call him Ted Nugent. Or perhaps Clint Eastwood. I would definitely call him Republican.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

Right. I would call him Ted Nugent. Or perhaps Clint Eastwood. I would definitely call him Republican.

Regards from Rosie

You are so full of shit.

Regards from Rosie

You are so full of shit.

Bullcrap. The first thing one thinks when referencing Nugent and Eastwood is that they are both wackos....not racists. Not every white person is racist; but a ton of white Republicans are wacko.

Regards from Rosie

Outragedispenser.jpg

Last edited:

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

When has Clint Eastwood ever said anything like that? When has the Republican Party ever advocated anything like that? In fact, you'd have a pretty easy time finding that sort of thing in the shameful history of the democrat party than anywhere else.

Forum List

Back