Racism In America???

Not so fast: time to use the prism of rule #1

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

If you view every pronouncement from the Democrats/Liberals/Progressives in that fashion, the truth will set you free.

1. "The Mainstream Media and its Democrat allies have spent the last two years pushing the narrative that President Trump is a racist. Black, brown, red and yellow have no place in Trump’s America, they say. The only color the president respects is white.

In fact, two University of Pennsylvania sociologists have published the results of a long running study meant to prove once and for all that President Trump has made America a more racist place to live.

What they found was the exact opposite was true..."
America Is Less Racist Under Trump | Sparta Report

See what I mean? Rule #1 in effect.

2. Without Rule #1? This:

"The New Yorker, for example, ran a piece in November 2016 declaring ‘Hate on rise since Trump’s election’, and quoting a list of incidents collected by the Southern Poverty Law Center – including the experience of a girl in Colorado who was allegedly told by a white man: ‘Now that Trump is president I am going to shoot you and all the blacks I can find’. TIME magazine, too, ran a story in the same month announcing ‘Racist incidents are up since Donald Trump’s election’. In March 2017 the Nation asserted ‘Donald Trump’s rise has coincided with an explosion in hate groups’, claiming that 100 racist organizations had been founded since Trump began his presidential campaign.

3. ...is it true? Not if a new paper by a pair of sociologists at the University of Pennsylvania is anything to go by. Daniel J. Hopkins and Samantha Washington set out to measure the effect of Trump’s election on anti-black and anti-Hispanic prejudice, using a randomly-selected panel of 2,500 Americans whose changing opinions have been under study since 2008.

4. The academics report that they had been expecting to measure a rise in racist opinions, writing: ‘The normalization of prejudice or opinion leadership both lead us to expect that expressed prejudice may have increased in this period, especially among Republicans or Trump supporters’. They had been led to expect this, they say, through an extensive reading of recent literature in social sciences which, they say, supports the notion that racist attitudes lie dormant inside many people, waiting to be triggered by certain events – of which the election of Donald Trump might be one. There could, after all, hardly be anything more calculated to awaken an incipient racist than the president calling Mexicans a bunch of rapists.

5. ...the study found exactly the opposite. Americans, claim Hopkins and Washington, have actually become less inclined to express racist opinions since Donald Trump was elected. Anti-black prejudice, they found, declined by a statistically-insignificant degree between 2012 and 2016, when Trump was elected. But then after 2016 it took a sharp dive that was statistically significant. Moreover, contrary to their expectations, the fall was as evident among Republican voters as it was among Democrats."
Trump has made America less racist | Spectator USA
Racism in America? I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!

Who said there is 'racism' in America?

Just for fun, I'll think I'll try the OP again.

Hey PoliticalChic, YOU brought this up. YOU are telling us what is and is not racist. YOU are making the definitions and basing everything on your definitions. That's how you play this game. So tell us.

Are the quotes in Post 8 racist or not?

YES or NO?

You're very brave. I'm sure you'll begin your honest response with a YES or a NO.

You seem to believe that having an opinion that you disagree with is criminal.

It isn't.

In my America you can like or dislike anyone for any reason.

That's called freedom. The brainwashed.....you.....are furious that someone may not toe the like you have drawn.

Racism is when you injure another person, and that is illegal.
Hurt feelings is not.

Clear?

Hey PoliticalChic, YOU brought this up. YOU are telling us what is and is not racist. YOU are making the definitions and basing everything on your definitions. That's how you play this game. So tell us.

YES or NO?

You're very brave. I'm sure you'll begin your honest response with a YES or a NO.

BTW....I am brave....and fearless.
I couldn't care less about what another thinks of me.

You should try that.

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

If you view every pronouncement from the Democrats/Liberals/Progressives in that fashion, the truth will set you free.

1. "The Mainstream Media and its Democrat allies have spent the last two years pushing the narrative that President Trump is a racist. Black, brown, red and yellow have no place in Trump’s America, they say. The only color the president respects is white.

In fact, two University of Pennsylvania sociologists have published the results of a long running study meant to prove once and for all that President Trump has made America a more racist place to live.

"The New Yorker, for example, ran a piece in November 2016 declaring ‘Hate on rise since Trump’s election’, and quoting a list of incidents collected by the Southern Poverty Law Center – including the experience of a girl in Colorado who was allegedly told by a white man: ‘Now that Trump is president I am going to shoot you and all the blacks I can find’. TIME magazine, too, ran a story in the same month announcing ‘Racist incidents are up since Donald Trump’s election’. In March 2017 the Nation asserted ‘Donald Trump’s rise has coincided with an explosion in hate groups’, claiming that 100 racist organizations had been founded since Trump began his presidential campaign.

3. ...is it true? Not if a new paper by a pair of sociologists at the University of Pennsylvania is anything to go by. Daniel J. Hopkins and Samantha Washington set out to measure the effect of Trump’s election on anti-black and anti-Hispanic prejudice, using a randomly-selected panel of 2,500 Americans whose changing opinions have been under study since 2008.

4. The academics report that they had been expecting to measure a rise in racist opinions, writing: ‘The normalization of prejudice or opinion leadership both lead us to expect that expressed prejudice may have increased in this period, especially among Republicans or Trump supporters’. They had been led to expect this, they say, through an extensive reading of recent literature in social sciences which, they say, supports the notion that racist attitudes lie dormant inside many people, waiting to be triggered by certain events – of which the election of Donald Trump might be one. There could, after all, hardly be anything more calculated to awaken an incipient racist than the president calling Mexicans a bunch of rapists.

5. ...the study found exactly the opposite. Americans, claim Hopkins and Washington, have actually become less inclined to express racist opinions since Donald Trump was elected. Anti-black prejudice, they found, declined by a statistically-insignificant degree between 2012 and 2016, when Trump was elected. But then after 2016 it took a sharp dive that was statistically significant. Moreover, contrary to their expectations, the fall was as evident among Republican voters as it was among Democrats."
the right wing is worse.
And another sociopath has chimed in.
:cuckoo:
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#10) Sociopaths are delusional and literally believe that what they say becomes truth merely because they say it!

YES or NO?

It isn't.

That's called freedom. The brainwashed.....you.....are furious that someone may not toe the like you have drawn.

Hurt feelings is not.

Clear?
How weird!

You're usually so direct and clear and bold and confident and strong with your posts! And then, when asked the clearest and easiest question in the history of historical histories, you clam up like a scared little bunny!

How weird!

WAIT - HAS SOMEONE HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT? HAS A SCARED LITTLE BUNNY HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT?

Mods! This must be investigated! A scared little bunny has taken over PC's account!

It is hypocritical though that she was prosecuting those smoking weed, and throwing the book at them, while she......wait for it.....smoked weed.

You don't comprehend law, apparently. District Attorneys don't enforce the laws, you stupid ass. Maybe she supports marijuana legalization in her personal life, whatever, it wouldn't matter anyway. She knew attorneys have an oath to uphold law, no matter what. They're lawyers interacting with law enforcement representing the state. I.E. Doing her job.

That is like Al Gore telling US to cut back on our energy needs while his mansions burn 33,000 dollars a year of energy that could light up a small city.

No, it's still a false equivalence. But did you just now discover politicians are hypocrites? WTF? Are you new to American politics?!?
U.S. judges see 'epidemic' of prosecutorial misconduct in state
Federal judges called upon state Atty. Gen. Kamala D. Harris to respond to reports of a pattern of prosecutorial misconduct going undisciplined in state courts.
(Damian Dovarganes / Associated Press)

I wonder how many negroe families live in Mac's Lilly white neighborhood.

Over under on one?

YES or NO?

NO!

To you demented Moon Bats everything is racism.

That is the only game you got.

Well that and the game of greed.

stg050819dAPC20190507044527.jpg

As I said. Astonishing.

More like boring as hell. People that make up their own 'facts' feel they can never be wrong. Like professionally trained narcissists who've mastered the art of cutting and pasting. All sizzle, no steak. Can't do much about blind hatred, partisanship and arguing in bad faith (brainwashing).

Seems to boil down to you being unable to refute any of the facts I posted.

OK....you burnished your Liberal creds....you're dismissed.

One would need to have dialog to refute. That doesn't exist between us. :auiqs.jpg: Best of luck.

So we've agreed that you are a gutless Liberal....or is that redundant?
67760374_2713077745397579_4976454172082700288_n.jpg
Well, that takes all the fun out of society...Did the Muzzies get that message?

P.S. <SARCASM> for the retarded folks, like liberals who dont know what sarcasm is.

YES or NO?

NO!

Without the screams of racism and without the dependent poverty class the Democrat Party would be kaput.

YES or NO?

It isn't.

Hurt feelings is not.

Clear?
How weird!

You're usually so direct and clear and bold and confident and strong with your posts! And then, when asked the clearest and easiest question in the history of historical histories, you clam up like a scared little bunny!

How weird!

WAIT - HAS SOMEONE HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT? HAS A SCARED LITTLE BUNNY HACKED YOUR ACCOUNT?

Mods! This must be investigated! A scared little bunny has taken over PC's account!

I've answered it fully, and correctly, twice.
1. Racism is when you actually injure another. Not simply hurt their feelings.

2. My America is based on the Constitution. It allows differences of opinions.

3. Being disparaging to another or to an entire group is allowed by freedom of thought.

4. If you are not capable of independent thought, as in your case, you simply absorb what your masters tell you to believe and act accordingly.

5. Actual injury to those who disagree with government was the hallmark of communism, Nazism, and Liberalism.....as in putting folks out of business for declining to bake a particular cake because the refusal hurt someone's feelings.

6. QED...using the term 'racism' correctly, there is no racism in America.

7. I'd be happy to prove that Trump is not a racist....but Obama is.
Say the word!

Now, you may continue to claim I haven't answered the question, but, I have, fully and correctly.

You're simply a liar.

YES or NO?

It isn't.

Hurt feelings is not.

Clear?
How weird!

How weird!

3. Being disparaging to another or to an entire group is allowed by freedom of thought.

4. If you are not capable of independent thought, as in your case, you simply absorb what your masters tell you to believe and act accordingly.

5. Actual injury to those who disagree with government was the hallmark of communism, Nazism, and Liberalism.....as in putting folks out of business for declining to bake a particular cake because the refusal hurt someone's feelings.

Say the word!

Now, you may continue to claim I haven't answered the question, but, I have, fully and correctly.

You're simply a liar.
Is there a "yes" or a "no" in that deflection?

I'm about to call 911 to report that PC has been abducted.

YES or NO?

NO!

Without the screams of racism and without the dependent poverty class the Democrat Party would be kaput.

They were hoping to open a second front based on collusion....but that hasn't worked out too well.

YES or NO?

It isn't.

Hurt feelings is not.

Clear?
How weird!

How weird!

Say the word!

You're simply a liar.

Say the word!

You're simply a liar.

YES or NO?

It isn't.

Hurt feelings is not.

Clear?
How weird!

How weird!

Say the word!

You're simply a liar.

Say the word!

You're simply a liar.
Okay, so let's review:

Mac: Hey Political Chic, are the quotes in post 8 racist? Yes or No?

PC: You're not an independent thinker like me! MAGA! Red Hat! MAGA!

Okay, thanks.

It isn't.

Hurt feelings is not.

Clear?
How weird!

How weird!

Say the word!

You're simply a liar.

Say the word!

You're simply a liar.
Okay, so let's review:

Mac: Hey Political Chic, are the quotes in post 8 racist? Yes or No?

PC: You're not an independent thinker like me! MAGA! Red Hat! MAGA!

Okay, thanks.

There must be a reason that you are pretending not to understand the clear answer to your fake question.

Must be this:

Racism in America? I'm shocked! Shocked I tell you!

Who said there is 'racism' in America?
IM2

Dismissed? Your arrogance is misplaced. Who cares about a study, reality and truth supersede biased claims. It's been said that there are liars, damn liars and statistics - it seems anonymous had you in mind when s/he promulgated this wisdom.

Pot - kettle

Get off your, State of California CalPers 100% retirement with health insurance for life, high horse.

It's people like you that make California SUCK!

Next....????

It is hypocritical though that she was prosecuting those smoking weed, and throwing the book at them, while she......wait for it.....smoked weed.

You don't comprehend law, apparently. District Attorneys don't enforce the laws, you stupid ass. Maybe she supports marijuana legalization in her personal life, whatever, it wouldn't matter anyway. She knew attorneys have an oath to uphold law, no matter what. They're lawyers interacting with law enforcement representing the state. I.E. Doing her job.

In CALIFORNIA Where Weed Is Legal???

Wanna apologize a tad now???

Forum List

Back