“Raise the Wage Act”, (H.R. 582) would have increased most USA’s wage-earning families’ incomes.

What is moral about forcing people to depend on government for their existence?

What is immoral about government helping those who need help?
/——/ Ahhh geeeze, there is a difference in helping people in need and confiscating others money to create a permanent underclass. Hurricane relief good- 7th generation welfare bad.
Raise the minimum wage enough so the Poor also pay their share of the tax burden.
/—-/ So force companies to pay more so the Gubmint can grab more of the poor employees paychecks. Geee you’re a freaking genius. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
lol. Massive deficits is all Right Wingers understand not potentially balancing the budget.
/——/ Since democRATs run Congress, where is their balanced budget for 2020, or any other year for that matter?

Trump is running a $3 trillion deficit
Largest in history
/—-/ Still waiting for the democRATs balanced budget... waiting... waiting...waiting...

/——/ Ahhh geeeze, there is a difference in helping people in need and confiscating others money to create a permanent underclass. Hurricane relief good- 7th generation welfare bad.
Raise the minimum wage enough so the Poor also pay their share of the tax burden.
/—-/ So force companies to pay more so the Gubmint can grab more of the poor employees paychecks. Geee you’re a freaking genius. Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha
Force companies to pay more because they will not do it on their own
/——/ When I was in salaried sales, the companies gave me regular raises. No Gubmint agency forced them to. And in commission sales, I gave myself raises. You sound like a bitter loser.
Good for you
Low wage and low skilled workers lack the bargaining power.
Doesn’t excuse employers exploiting them.
/——/ My first three jobs were low wage because of my low skills, but I focused on improving myself and getting better paying jobs. It’s a simple concept.

lol. Massive deficits is all Right Wingers understand not potentially balancing the budget.
/——/ Since democRATs run Congress, where is their balanced budget for 2020, or any other year for that matter?

Largest in history
/—-/ Still waiting for the democRATs balanced budget... waiting... waiting...waiting...
When have Democrats promised to balance the budget?

That is the lame promise we get from Republicans while Democrats are in office. A promise quickly discarded when they get elected.

Trump promised to balance the budget and now has close to a $3 trillion deficit

/——/ When I was in salaried sales, the companies gave me regular raises. No Gubmint agency forced them to. And in commission sales, I gave myself raises. You sound like a bitter loser.
Good for you
/——/ My first three jobs were low wage because of my low skills, but I focused on improving myself and getting better paying jobs. It’s a simple concept.
As with most workers in minimum wage jobs. They move on and someone else comes in to be exploited.

Doesn’t excuse the practice

Good for you
As with most workers in minimum wage jobs. They move on and someone else comes in to be exploited.

/——/ Why don’t you open a business so we can see what you pay, no skills, entry level employees. Something easy like an ice cream franchise. Go ahead and keep us posted.

lol. Is that why wages for Labor have not kept up with inflation? Right wingers are simply clueless and Causeless.
CEO compensation is very high relative to typical worker compensation (by a ratio of 278-to-1 or 221-to-1). In contrast, the CEO-to-typical-worker compensation ratio (options realized) was 20-to-1 in 1965 and 58-to-1 in 1989. CEOs are even making a lot more—about five times as much—as other earners in the top 0.1%. From 1978 to 2018, CEO compensation grew by 1,007.5% (940.3% under the options-realized measure), far outstripping S&P stock market growth (706.7%) and the wage growth of very high earners (339.2%). In contrast, wages for the typical worker grew by just 11.9%.--https://www.epi.org/publication/ceo-compensation-2018/

Democrats need a working majority not, nothing but repeal from right wingers who love to crony up to the Rich and "hate on the Poor".

Even more personal for the right wing who object to raising our Standard of living through those higher wages. Why is that, right wingers? Even blacks may achieve a higher standard of living.

As you know, the wage increases for blacks, other minorities, and low-income workers under the policies of President Trump has been enjoyed the largest gains.
Is that why wages are not keeping up with inflation on an institutional basis?

As you know, with the policies of President Trump, wages, especially for low-income and minorities increased more than in at least a decade. That was ahead of inflation. Why do you hate for that to happen?
lol. Maybe in right wing fantasy. You are simply not that great.

“Raise the Wage Act”, (H.R. 582) would have increased most USA’s wage-earning families’ incomes.

The last minimum wage bill that was proposed and considered in congress, was H.R. 258, “Raise the Wage Act”. It was passed by the Democratic majority house, then passed on to the Republican majority senate, (where it now lies effectively dead).
Refer to the Congressional Budget office’s, (i.e. CBO’s) minimum wage rate report,
How Increasing the Federal Minimum Wage Could Affect Employment and Family Income | Congressional Budget Office, and follow the link’s instructions to obtain the HR 258 interactive graphs.

Referring to the graph entitled “Average Percentage Change in Real Family Income, by Income Group”: The graph indicates average incomes of families earning less than 3 times the poverty threshold increase. Average incomes of higher income families do not perceivably begin to decrease until those incomes achieve 6 more times the poverty threshold;

(i.e. CBO’s study confirms minimum wage rate’s beneficial effects upon job’s rates are inversely related. Employees within the lowest wage rate brackets most benefit in proportion to their incomes, and those benefits (proportional to incomes) are incrementally lesser as incomes increase. Thus, the wage incomes of most USA’s wage earners would have benefit or would not be detrimentally affected by passage of H.R. 582.

[Six, (6) times a family of three’s income equal or exceeding 6 times the poverty threshold would be $122,000 per year and for a family of four it would well exceed $125,00 per year expressed in 2018 U.S. dollars.]
Respectfully, Supposn
1. doesn't matter how much $$$$ you give stupid people, they will still be poor
2. higher wages = higher prices!!!! SO, they still can't afford things!! DUH

It's none of the government's business what two free people decide is acceptable compensation for performing a task. All they need to do is come to an agreement or move on to other prospects. No bureaucrats necessary.
Then stop whining about the cost of social services, right wingers.

Last edited:
Good for you

You just love posting silly things, don't you?

Specifically, how are the poor decisions and lack of personal responsibility the fault of the employer?

Rules-S.jpg
lol. Right wingers are best at false witness bearing and practicing the Abomination of Hypocrisy (unto God).

Good for you

You just love posting silly things, don't you?

Specifically, how are the poor decisions and lack of personal responsibility the fault of the employer?

Rules-S.jpg
lol. Right wingers are best at false witness bearing and practicing the Abomination of Hypocrisy (unto God).
lol. Left wingers are best at false witness bearing and practicing the Abomination of Hypocrisy (unto God).

Good for you

/——/ Why don’t you open a business so we can see what you pay, no skills, entry level employees. Something easy like an ice cream franchise. Go ahead and keep us posted.
Not a solution is it?

With 30 million workers needing government assistance to survive, there are not 30 million ice cream franchises or small businesses to fill the void.

What happens when the minimum wage increases? All the wages above minimum wage increase, the cost of products increases so everyone is back to square one.
Markle, the federal minimum wage rate has never been among the primary drivers of U.S. dollar’s inflation which occurs when the minimum rate is or is not increased.

The minimum rate’s proportional effect upon a product’s price is dependent upon the proportion of the price attributable to direct or indirect labor, and the proportional differences between those labor costs that are attributable to higher or lower wage rates. (The minimum rate bolsters other wage rates, but it much more beneficial to lower rather than higher wage rate earners.)
Because a fraction multiplied by another fraction produces a consequential product lesser than the two multiplied factors, the minimum wage rate has never been among the primary drivers of U.S. dollar’s inflation. Any proportional increases of aggregate prices that could be attributable to increases of the federal minimum wage rate are proportionally extremely much less than the increase of aggregate wage incomes that could also be attributable to that rate increase. Respectfully, Supposn
I agree with you. All of the literature I have read recently shows the minimum wage is inconsequential to inflation; only to the Short Term bottom line of Capitalists for the sake of Lucre.

Raise the minimum wage so they need less government social services and that form of dependence.

What happens when the minimum wage increases? All the wages above minimum wage increase, the cost of products increases so everyone is back to square one.
lol. Nobody takes right wingers seriously about economics, the law, morals, or politics.
lol. Nobody takes left wingers seriously about economics, the law, morals, or politics.

Largest in history
Democrats merely need a working majority in Congress. Raising the minimum wage to fifteen dollars an hour can generate around five times the federal income tax revenue compared to the current federal minimum wage.

Raise the minimum wage so they need less government social services and that form of dependence.

lol. Nobody takes right wingers seriously about economics, the law, morals, or politics.
lol. Nobody takes left wingers seriously about economics, the law, morals, or politics.
lol. Too bad right wingers are simply, not that great. We already know who the Greatest of the Great is for the whole and entire Right Wing.

Forum List

Back