Ralph Northam Got Nearly $2 Million in Donations from Planned Parenthood

"We need to make the Governor of Virginia comfortable, then, in consultation with doctor, decide what we want to do with him." - Coulter

"Stunning: House Democrats just again blocked an effort to pass the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act. Why are Democrats opposed to ensuring that that a child born alive after an attempted abortion gets appropriate treatment."

As I posted in another thread earlier, the Democrats sold their souls to the devil (Planned Parenthood) for huge campaign donations, now the devil wants that favor returned.

As I posted in another thread earlier, the Democrats sold their souls to the devil (Planned Parenthood) for huge campaign donations, now the devil wants that favor returned.

Is it the devil or the super devil from texas?

Fairfax should resign, Northam should appoint himself Lt. Gov., Northam should resign as Governor, Northam should succeed himself as Governor and appoint Fairfax as Lt. Gov.

Why are my taxes going to a political organization?

Because that organization is providing services as a contractor.

Why does Northrup Grumman and Boeing make so many political contributions... One Airplane they produce is more than the whole contribution to PP.

Word .

But hey , if the cons want to eliminate donations from companies / orgs wh ties to government money , I’m in !

But they really don’t want that .
No but lets end government money going to those orgs/companies......

Planned Parenthood kills more blacks folks in 2 weeks than the KKK lynched in a century. so it is with abortion.

the fact that we are not doing the abortions ourselves doesn't absolve us. we know who is doing the abortions, don't we?

we must blame ourselves. this is a spiritual dynamic. we must take responsability for the innocent blood, as with Jesus' blood.

now show me Dr Steve King in black face standing with someone in a KKK hood. I’ll wait

Dr King is not a racist, Democrats are

Why are my taxes going to a political organization?

Because that organization is providing services as a contractor.

Why does Northrup Grumman and Boeing make so many political contributions... One Airplane they produce is more than the whole contribution to PP.
Northrop. Not Northrup.

Do Northrop Grumman and Boeing receive transfer payments from our federal government, or are they bribing our politicians with their own money?

Planned Parenthood kills more blacks folks in 2 weeks than the KKK lynched in a century. so it is with abortion.

Fetuses still aren't people, and you can't have one without the woman it is in cooperating.

the fact that we are not doing the abortions ourselves doesn't absolve us. we know who is doing the abortions, don't we?

we must blame ourselves. this is a spiritual dynamic. we must take responsability for the innocent blood, as with Jesus' blood.

or we can stop basing our morality on bronze age superstitions.

If you guys wanted less abortions, there's a way to get there. Universal health care, contraception education, paid family leave... you know, liberal stuff that would mean less dressage horses for rich people.

Forum List

Back