Rand Paul: Time to Invoke the 25th

The "negative effect of America's war effort" is having a weak stupid Commander in Chief like Biden that doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground .......................
Yes, but you're stuck with him for the duration of the war at least. Trump's prank didn't work and so the war wasn't avoided.

Now America is making some very big tactical mistakes that is compromising the war effort, by destroying Biden's credibility.

And frankly, it's a credibility that is easy to destroy. Who would have thought it could become so bad in such a short time?

Yes, but you're stuck with him for the duration of the war at least. Trump's prank didn't work and so the war wasn't avoided.

Now America is making some very big tactical mistakes that is compromising the war effort, by destroying Biden's credibility.

And frankly, it's a credibility that is easy to destroy. Who would have thought it could become so bad in such a short time?
What, the 60% that disapprove of his overall job performance should lie and feed the deflection. Fuck that noise.

i am not sure K would be worse than B

nothing is worse?

I mean really... the guy makes a total joke out of the Catholic faith he professes to believe in... CREEPY as hell... I mean, you know... along w/ all the other bs

The 25th isn't about policy disagreements, it's about the fact the guy has dementia and it's getting worse.

From the sham impeachments you idiots ran?

Good for him.
Lets see…

Trump extorted Ukraine for personal gain…….Looked the other way
Trump sent a mob to attack the Capitol…..Looked the other way

Joe Biden stutters……..25th Amendment!

Yes, Trump was to start WW3.
Instead he brokered historic peace agreements that had 5 nations recognizing Israel for the first time, and walked into North Korea and got Rocket Man to go silent for the rest of Trumps term.
The experts in D.C. take classes on diplomacy taught by older experts and learn how foreign affairs should be conducted. Trump comes along, throws the book out and does things his own way and it works.

The experts find a very experienced old candidate, Joe Biden, to run against Trump and he wins. Joe Biden applies his knowledge and wisdom gained over his decades as Senator to world problems and everything goes to shit.

The moral of the story is perhaps our experts on foreign diplomacy aren’t as smart as they think they are. If you have been doing things the same way for 50 years perhaps it is time to try a different approach.

However it is possible the problem is Biden’s fault. If so, Joe must go.

Lets see…

Trump extorted Ukraine for personal gain…….Looked the other way
Trump sent a mob to attack the Capitol…..Looked the other way

Joe Biden stutters……..25th Amendment!

That ain't stuttering, and your two statements on Trump are spun bullshit.

The fact Paul would PREFER HARRIS shows you he is not only serious, but thinking less about his political desires and more about the leadership of the Nation.

That ain't stuttering, and your two statements on Trump are spun bullshit.

The fact Paul would PREFER HARRIS shows you he is not only serious, but thinking less about his political desires and more about the leadership of the Nation.
Paul protected Trump

He has no right to complain

Paul protected Trump

He has no right to complain

One Senator voting No resulted in the Trump impeachments being shown for the sham they were?

Biden is on a downward spiral, and he has 2 years still left in office.

I have to agree. The airhead in line will destroy what’s left of the economy but I don’t think she’ll start WW3.

And make Imahoe president?

I would rather have WWIII.

I have to agree. The airhead in line will destroy what’s left of the economy but I don’t think she’ll start WW3.

I agree. Let us remove Rand Paul. He is batshit crazy.

Was Trump ever described as, "a national security risk"?

Had to have been - had to.

Every president is going to be from now on.
Every President here on out is security risk and needs to be impeached

Why then have a President?

And no, I'm not a biologist so I can't say what a woman is.

Oddly enough, the media touted her 10,000 times as SCOTUS's first black woman member and they don't even know what that is?
  • But since you're not a biologist, you can't say what a woman is.
  • And since you are not a doctor, you cannot say what pain is.
  • And since you are not an astronomer, you cannot say what the Sun is.
  • And since you are not a chef, you cannot say what a hamburger is.
Are you even sure you are really you right now reading this on this message board? :smoke:

i am not sure K would be worse than B

nothing is worse?

I mean really... the guy makes a total joke out of the Catholic faith he professes to believe in... CREEPY as hell... I mean, you know... along w/ all the other bs
K would be impeached on a weekly basis and not even understand what's happening.

And make Imahoe president? I would rather have WWIII.

Hey, if Kammy is willing to get up and do a dance for us in a string bikini at every SOTU address, I might consider it.

Can't possibly be as harmful as her actually acting as president.

KammyGap.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 5.jpg

Forum List

Back