Random Truths

Today's Random Truths, #3-#4

3. If Democrats had not created Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, there would never have been a mortgage meltdown.
Think about it....if that party had not ignored the enumerated powers are a list of items found in Article I, Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution, and attempted to invade the private housing market, banks would not have been forced to provide NINJA loans (look it up.)

4. The Judeo-Christian value system on which this nation was created, is no longer central to the American credo. The proof is the lack of DoJ indictment of Bill's wife, and the fact that most observers never expect her to be charges, as others had been.

We no longer function as Thomas Paine opined:
"in America, the law is King. For as in absolute governments the king is law, so in free countries the law ought to be king; and there ought to be no other." Common Sense, Thomas Paine.

upload_2016-8-23_14-8-4.png

3. If Democrats had not created Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, there would never have been a mortgage meltdown.
Think about it....if that party had not ignored the enumerated powers are a list of items found in Article I, Section 8 of the U.S. Constitution, and attempted to invade the private housing market, banks would not have been forced to provide NINJA loans (look it up.)

4. The Judeo-Christian value system on which this nation was created, is no longer central to the American credo. The proof is the lack of DoJ indictment of Bill's wife, and the fact that most observers never expect her to be charges, as others had been.

"in America, the law is King. For as in absolute governments the king is law, so in free countries the law ought to be king; and there ought to be no other." Common Sense, Thomas Paine.
Thomas Paine did well for his tyme, but that shit about free trade screwed up merry old England about a century before the USA....

Thomas Paine did well for his tyme, but that shit about free trade screwed up merry old England about a century before the USA....

You poor, sad thing.

Clearly, there is something about the "Random Truths" that compelled you to subscribe....yet you are unable to come to grips with any of the dozens and dozens of same.

With apologies to Brendan Behan, watching you struggle with the truths provided is like watching a Eunuch in a Harem.
He wants to, but just can’t.

I certainly hope that my using the term 'eunuch' didn't strike too close to home.

You poor, sad thing.

Clearly, there is something about the "Random Truths" that compelled you to subscribe....yet you are unable to come to grips with any of the dozens and dozens of same.

With apologies to Brendan Behan, watching you struggle with the truths provided is like watching a Eunuch in a Harem.

I certainly hope that my using the term 'eunuch' didn't strike too close to home.
Missed by a mile, which reminds me that really law was not the King in the US back then...In fact the other fine US citizens were going and setting up rival countries and territories....Which is why they had to make more laws....Citizens overthrowing smaller countries until laws were passed stopping it..The law enlarged the scope of the power of the central government, and you don't like bigger govt...

You poor, sad thing.

Missed by a mile, which reminds me that really law was not the King in the US back then...In fact the other fine US citizens were going and setting up rival countries and territories....Which is why they had to make more laws....Citizens overthrowing smaller countries until laws were passed stopping it..The law enlarged the scope of the power of the central government, and you don't like bigger govt...

"I certainly hope that my using the term 'eunuch' didn't strike too close to home."

"Missed by a mile,"

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
Shakespeare

And now for today's "Random Truths" #5-#6

5. One should be liberal in the micro, but conservative in the macro.
Societies work far better under conservative dicta.

6. Products that come from Germany are excellent. Ideas that come form Germany are disastrous .

Forum List

Back