Rape Victims Who Choose The Babies Life Over Politics

You sure make women sound:

1. Helpless
2. Dumb as rocks
3. Suicidal.
You judge dodged everything I just said. On top off putting up 3 strawmen.

Women are not helpless, nor did I imply they are. It's simply a well-established fact that most rapes go unreported. Yet that's exactly what you DEMAND they do, if they want to have the right to abort.

Women are not dumb. Nothing in what I say comes even close to implying that.

Women are not suicidal. Nothing in what I say comes even close to implying that.

I asked you some straightforward questions in order to further expand your position. Answer them please.

You judge dodged everything I just said. On top off putting up 3 strawmen.

Women are not helpless, nor did I imply they are. It's simply a well-established fact that most rapes go unreported. Yet that's exactly what you DEMAND they do, if they want to have the right to abort.

Women are not dumb. Nothing in what I say comes even close to implying that.

Women are not suicidal. Nothing in what I say comes even close to implying that.

I asked you some straightforward questions in order to further expand your position. Answer them please.
See post #280.

See post #280.
So, you want me to see the post where you dodged every single point I made, and gave 3 strawmen? Riiight... I have to say it has to be so comforting being you. Never needing any serious thinking, safe and secure in the knowledge that whatever you say is right and there's no reason to question yourself.

Me, I think it's just a sign of laziness at best, serious mental health issues at worst, cowardice being the middle ground. But you do you.

So, you want me to see the post where you dodged every single point I made, and gave 3 strawmen? Riiight... I have to say it has to be so comforting being you. Never needing any serious thinking, safe and secure in the knowledge that whatever you say is right and there's no reason to question yourself.

Me, I think it's just a sign of laziness at best, serious mental health issues at worst, cowardice being the middle ground. But you do you.

This is easy. You are a bigot.

You think human life, not exactly the same as you, are less valuable than you and subject to reduced rights.

This is easy. You are a bigot.

You think human life, not exactly the same as you, are less valuable than you and subject to reduced rights.
Yet another dodge. I asked.

Why is it, that you feel being able to abort after rape is only permissible under conditions that aren't always easy to meet?

Can you imagine any circumstance besides pregnancy where you would feel it warranted to force somebody to be sick on the behest of someone else?
The reason you feel it's easy is because you refuse to answer the questions and keep on posing strawmen.

So again. You're stated position is that rape and incest victims are only allowed to abort after they report the crime. You also recognize that pregnancy can be detrimental to your health yet limit the right to abort only after direct mortal danger. Thereby limiting the rights of the mother against her will while she's actively being harmed.

So, I want to know what's the reasoning behind the first position in light of the known problems with reporting rape. And I want to know if you would apply that reasoning after the baby is born and unquestionable has equal rights.

Calling me names does not answer that. And I'm not the one arguing that a pregnant woman doesn't have the right to make decisions that she would be able to make when not pregnant.

So, answer these 2 questions.

Yet another dodge. I asked.

The reason you feel it's easy is because you refuse to answer the questions and keep on posing strawmen.

So again. You're stated position is that rape and incest victims are only allowed to abort after they report the crime. You also recognize that pregnancy can be detrimental to your health yet limit the right to abort only after direct mortal danger. Thereby limiting the rights of the mother against her will while she's actively being harmed.

So, I want to know what's the reasoning behind the first position in light of the known problems with reporting rape. And I want to know if you would apply that reasoning after the baby is born and unquestionable has equal rights.

Calling me names does not answer that. And I'm not the one arguing that a pregnant woman doesn't have the right to make decisions that she would be able to make when not pregnant.

So, answer these 2 questions.

Look kid. I answered the way I, an honorable Man, does.

You’re lucky us honorable people even pay a little attention to your kind.

Look kid. I answered the way I, an honorable Man, does.

You’re lucky us honorable people even pay a little attention to your kind.
"Honorable man", "kid", "my kind?" An honorable man is capable of supporting their position when asked. When it ends up, they can't support it, they are brave enough to admit this. It takes absolutely no courage to dismiss what people say out of hand and attack them for doing so. And it most definitely isn't a sign of an honorable man.

So, one last time, "honorable man".

You're stated position is that rape and incest victims are only allowed to abort after they report the crime. You also recognize that pregnancy can be detrimental to your health yet limit the right to abort only after direct mortal danger. Thereby limiting the rights of the mother against her will while she's actively being harmed.

"Honorable man", "kid", "my kind?" An honorable man is capable of supporting their position when asked. When it ends up, they can't support it, they are brave enough to admit this. It takes absolutely no courage to dismiss what people say out of hand and attack them for doing so. And it most definitely isn't a sign of an honorable man.

So, one last time, "honorable man".
My position was clear and reasoned. The next time you’re mommy takes you to the store and tells you “no you don’t get any candy because it’s not healthy”, don’t act like a brat and cry for more explanation.

My position was clear and reasoned. The next time you’re mommy takes you to the store and tells you “no you don’t get any candy because it’s not healthy”, don’t act like a brat and cry for more explanation.
It's so clear and reasoned that you refuse to put ANY reasoning behind it even AFTER I ask you to multiple times. Here's a tip. When you give an opinion and then refuse to explain how you got to that opinion and how you apply that opinion, the people listening to that opinion will not believe you when you say it's clear and reasoned. In fact, after you do that multiple times the person, you're talking to will assume you don't have a good reason.

It's like a claim of a certain person that he has a concept of a plan after nine years of saying he will do something. At some point, nobody will take you seriously.

So, I suggest you give up your pitiful assertions, because for all your bluster, condescension, claims of being "honorable", and my mommy. What you truly are is some troll on the internet who has neither the ability or desire to have anything resembling original thought and tries to make up for it in name-calling.

Feel free to have the last word after this. I will not be responding.

It's so clear and reasoned that you refuse to put ANY reasoning behind it even AFTER I ask you to multiple times. Here's a tip. When you give an opinion and then refuse to explain how you got to that opinion and how you apply that opinion, the people listening to that opinion will not believe you when you say it's clear and reasoned. In fact, after you do that multiple times the person, you're talking to will assume you don't have a good reason.

It's like a claim of a certain person that he has a concept of a plan after nine years of saying he will do something. At some point, nobody will take you seriously.

So, I suggest you give up your pitiful assertions, because for all your bluster, condescension, claims of being "honorable", and my mommy. What you truly are is some troll on the internet who has neither the ability or desire to have anything resembling original thought and tries to make up for it in name-calling.

Feel free to have the last word after this. I will not be responding.

Rape is a violent crime, not reporting it means the guy will do it again to another woman.

Do you hate women so much you don’t only want them killing their babies, but you want more women raped?

Grow the f_ck up already.

Forum List

Back