Raul Castro: "I apologize to President Obama"

Obama, on Cuba, is right. Period

No! The Castros are tyrants of the first order, as bad as tyrants get. Kennedy should not have derailed the exiled Cuban Patriots' invasion and should have never changed the landing site. He should have never halted air support and should have backed up the Patriots with U.S.. Marines and U.S. air support. Batista was a bad hombre, but Castro was far worse.

Actually, the U.S. should have claimed Cuba and held it as a territory after winning it from Spain in the Spanish American War.

One of the best presidents we have ever had IMO. Especially when it comes to repairing decades long foreign policy issues.

Yeah, which is why the world is falling back into chaos and war. Some of you people are so fucking clueless it really is frightening.

they don't see anything past their party

it's party over country for a lot of them

One of the best presidents we have ever had IMO. Especially when it comes to repairing decades long foreign policy issues.

How did that reset work out with Russia? Leading from behind in Libya and Yemen didn't work out either. At least the Egyptians got rid of the Muslim Brotherhood that Obama preferred. I could go on, but.............why bother.

How did that reset work out with Russia? Leading from behind in Libya and Yemen didn't work out either. At least the Egyptians got rid of the Muslim Brotherhood that Obama preferred. I could go on, but.............why bother.

Just like with Billy Clinton we are going to pay dearly for Obama. Lets just hope it's not another 9/11 or WORSE. a nuke

Yeah, which is why the world is falling back into chaos and war. Some of you people are so fucking clueless it really is frightening.
We are not the worlds police man...we can not and will not and should not stop every damn war

they don't see anything past their party

it's party over country for a lot of them
Says the Israeli Firster parrot.Squawk! Need to wake up and smell the coffee lady Israels foreign policy and the US's DO NOT and SHOULD NOT be the same.

I see nothing wrong with Russia....you people have it in your tiny brains that the US is the worlds police man....no happening. We should take care of things here at home PERIOD.Seeing how Cuba is 90 miles south of us I would say that constitutes home damn near.

Obama, on Cuba, is right. Period

No! The Castros are tyrants of the first order, as bad as tyrants get. Kennedy should not have derailed the exiled Cuban Patriots' invasion and should have never changed the landing site. He should have never halted air support and should have backed up the Patriots with U.S.. Marines and U.S. air support. Batista was a bad hombre, but Castro was far worse.

Actually, the U.S. should have claimed Cuba and held it as a territory after winning it from Spain in the Spanish American War.

Neo-con foolishness ever lives. Amazing. Kennedy derailed nothing. With the air power that had been promised, the invasion forces could have survived an extra four or five days at the most.

What the far right neo-cons (then they were leftist neo-cons) hat to admit was that the Cuban rose up and beat down the 'liberation' brigade of mercenaries.

We have paid the price of the piper of death beause of our flawed neo-con policies. The American people refuse to follow the far right fools anymore.

ah, how sweet, two commies showing each other some love.

we are being sold out folks right in front of our eyes and is being done by your own President

should give us all warm tingles

Thank you for your insightful intellectual stimulating thoughts on world politics :alcoholic:

Forum List

Back