Rayshard Brooks was "Calm, Cordial, and Really Displayed a Cooperative Nature..."

BigTy87

Jun 1, 2020

He also said Brooks "never presented himself as a threat".

Is the District Attorney trying to get the office acquitted? Why is he blatantly lying? Who does he think he is kidding? If you want to tell me that the officer was out of danger after the taser was fired and he didn't have to shoot him at that point....fine. I think it's a justified shooting, but if you want to argue that he didn't HAVE to shoot him...I'll listen.

But why are you being a lying piece of shit? Anybody, besides the most ardent of white hate black racist, will see past this nonsense. Calm, Cordial, and Cooperative? When he violently resisted arrest and escalated every single step of the incident? Never presented himself as a threat? When he wrestled and punched the officers and stole their weapon? How can anyone actually believe this?

I ask again...who are the real racists here?

You disagreed with my post and now post this video as evidence that Brooks was calm, cordial, and cooperative? Do I have that right? Did you watch the whole video? Did you see the other video? He was calm right up until he realized he was being rightfully arrested for DUI. Then he fought...which escalated the entire situation.

Just stop the bullshit.

The the policeman, who talked with Brooks in a cordial manner for a long time, got the results of the Breathalyzer test, showing Brooks was intoxicated, he then tells Brooks he is under arrest, then proceeds to start the handcuffing move, that is when Brooks violently resisted arrest, forcibly wrest the taser from the policeman's hands.

Stop trying to deny it, Brooks resisted arrest and ran off, with police in pursuit, he turns half way around to fire the police grade taser at one of the pursuing policemen.

The the policeman, who talked with Brooks in a cordial manner for a long time, got the results of the Breathalyzer test, showing Brooks was intoxicated, he then tells Brooks he is under arrest, then proceeds to start the handcuffing move, that is when Brooks violently resisted arrest, forcibly wrest the taser from the policeman's hands.

Stop trying to deny it, Brooks resisted arrest and ran off, with police in pursuit, he turns half way around to fire the police grade taser at one of the pursuing policemen.

they had the dude go thru hoops, playing & toying with him - which he was fully compliant in doing with the 'field test' which btw- was totally unnessisary & time consuming if they had a breathalyzer. at no time did they say he was under arrest until all was said & done & when they handcuffed him - he freaked given the arbery & floyd's killings. the taser was discharged & the cop knew it was rendered useless after that & THAT is when he shot the dude, twice in the back as he was running away.

felony murder is the 1st charge & the other cop has turned state's witness.

yer boy is going down & rightfully so.

:laugh:

It is obvious you didn't watch the last 2 minutes of the video YOU posted, where it shows Brooks violently resisting arrest.

You are making a complete fool of yourself here.

lol - except nothing he did rose to the level of needed deadly force.

& i didn't have to see the whole thing. i saw enough of it plus the presser where all the points state's decision were explained. pretty damning stuff.

Is the District Attorney trying to get the office acquitted? Why is he blatantly lying? Who does he think he is kidding? If you want to tell me that the officer was out of danger after the taser was fired and he didn't have to shoot him at that point....fine. I think it's a justified shooting, but if you want to argue that he didn't HAVE to shoot him...I'll listen.

But why are you being a lying piece of shit? Anybody, besides the most ardent of white hate black racist, will see past this nonsense. Calm, Cordial, and Cooperative? When he violently resisted arrest and escalated every single step of the incident? Never presented himself as a threat? When he wrestled and punched the officers and stole their weapon? How can anyone actually believe this?

Blacks and race baiting Libs. But who RIOTS? Blacks. Do Chinese ever riot? Jews? Mexicans? Regular Whites? No. Just Blacks. Did Whites riot when that filthy illegal got off for murdering Kate Steinle? No. I say Benard Goetz was an American HERO.

It is obvious you didn't watch the last 2 minutes of the video YOU posted, where it shows Brooks violently resisting arrest.

& i didn't have to see the whole thing. i saw enough of it plus the presser where all the points state's decision were explained. pretty damning stuff.

That thug got what was coming to him. Call it Street Justice.

If the BAC for a DUI was at .12 where it should be instead of .08, this shit would have never happened. City governments are going crazy fining people for DUI. But it definitely wasn't murder. It was totally tragic.

..blacks are the racists--it's all they think about
..it was a justified shooting
..you see what happens when blacks get into positions like that---turns into a shithole

i expect nothing less than that coming from you. when the pig is sentence, he might as well say ba-bye. he won't last. then justice will have been served.

i expect nothing less than that coming from you. when the pig is sentence, he might as well say ba-bye. he won't last. then justice will have been served.

Justice was served. Another thug bit the dust. I CHEERED when I saw that video.

Justice was served. Another thug bit the dust. I CHEERED when I saw that video.

lol... i'm sure you did. & now it's the piggy's turn.

they had the dude go thru hoops, playing & toying with him - which he was fully compliant in doing with the 'field test' which btw- was totally unnessisary & time consuming if they had a breathalyzer. at no time did they say he was under arrest until all was said & done & wen they handcuffed him - he freaked given the arbery & floyd's killings. the taser was discharged & the cop knew it was rendered useless after that & THAT is when he shot the dude, twive in the back as he was running away.

:auiqs.jpg:

You didn't even listen to Brooks meandering replies to the police, he was asked several times on specific details, that is one reason why it took so long. The Police from the start noticed a heavy smell of alcohol in Brooks car and from his breath, the test showed he was legally drunk. The man was parked in the MIDDLE of the DRIVE IN lane! He was sound asleep so deeply that it took several attempts to wake him up, a classic sign of being drunk.

Your attempt to rationalize Brooks violent resistance to a lawful arrest and handcuffing decision is pure stupidity. You can't ignore the following unlawful actions of Brooks:

Resist arrest, violent assault, drove a car drunk, parks car illegally, takes a police grade taser from a policeman, shoots a policeman with the stolen taser.

Stop trying to defend a man who committed MULTIPLE crimes against Policemen who were doing their job patiently in dealing with this criminal.

If the BAC for a DUI was at .12 where it should be instead of .08, this shit would have never happened. City governments are going crazy fining people for DUI. But it definitely wasn't murder. It was totally tragic.
..this is a perfect example of what I've said a million times:
..these situations are dynamic--it doesn't matter what or how much training you get--
...the police [ and all the armchair Bruce Lees ] are NOT Bruce Lee/Spock/James Bond/etc ---it's NOT the movies or make believe
...if you have to FORCEFULLY arrest/subdue some human who is resisting--someone WILL get hurt---it's the law of nature
..it's not that tragic--a criminal is dead.....dead because of himself and what he did

The cops were there for 42 F minutes having a GD ice cream social with this dead man. Should they have bought some Frostys for him too?

You didn't watch the video either, by the way that length of time doesn't break any laws, thus your pathetic attempt to rationalize is dead on arrival.

they had the dude go thru hoops, playing & toying with him - which he was fully compliant in doing with the 'field test' which btw- was totally unnessisary & time consuming if they had a breathalyzer. at no time did they say he was under arrest until all was said & done & wen they handcuffed him - he freaked given the arbery & floyd's killings. the taser was discharged & the cop knew it was rendered useless after that & THAT is when he shot the dude, twive in the back as he was running away.

:auiqs.jpg:

You didn't even listen to Brooks meandering replies to the police, he was asked several times on specific details, that is one reason why it took so long. The Police from the start noticed a heavy smell of alcohol in Brooks car and from his breath, the test showed he was legally drunk. The man was parked in the MIDDLE of the DRIVE IN lane! He was sound asleep so deeply that it took several attempts to wake him up, a classic sign of being drunk.

Your attempt to rationalize Brooks violent resistance to a lawful arrest and handcuffing decision is pure stupidity. You can't ignore the following unlawful actions of Brooks:

Resist arrest, violent assault, drove a car drunk, parks car illegally, takes a police grade taser from a policeman, shoots a policeman with the stolen taser.

Stop trying to defend a man who committed MULTIPLE crimes against Policemen who were doing their job patiently in dealing with this criminal.

he was not innocent by any means - but didn't deserve a death sentence, being shot - in the back - as he was running away.

thankfully the state also thinks that. tutt tutt.

The cops were there for 42 F minutes having a GD ice cream social with this dead man. Should they have bought some Frostys for him too?

You didn't watch the video either, by the way that length of time doesn't break any laws, thus your pathetic attempt to rationalize is dead on arrival.

I'm saying. How many Cops cordially talk to a drunk sleeping at Wendys for 42 minutes???...42 minutes. This guy was a fool.

Forum List

Back