Read my lips

Trumps only winning hand in 2020 is a strong economy. Most presidents win re-election easily with such an economy

The trade war will not be popular since the costs get picked up by the American consumer

The trade wars are highly popular with American workers, Trump is bitch slapping the left.

Wrong again. Give us an example what industry or business or any categories that supports Trump stupid trade wars.

I’ll wait.

It's not about the businesses or industries, it's about the citizens, dumbass leftist shill.

You may want to read this link to update yourself. Instead of blasting people because of your ignorance. There are several of these links trashing Trump.

National Farmers Union Head Scorches Trump: He's Offended 'Pretty Much Every Ally' On Earth

National Farmers Union Head Scorches Trump: He's Offended 'Pretty Much Every Ally' On Earth

China is a now a "lost market" for agriculture, said Roger Johnson as he sounded the alarm on U.S. farmers' dire situation in Trump's failing trade war.

The president of the National Farmers Union has leveled an astonishingly frank broadside against President Donald Trump, who rural voters largely supported in the 2016 election.

Trade group leader Roger Johnson said in a radio interview Thursday that it will take “decades” to reverse damage caused by Trump. China, he added, is now a “lost market” for American farmers because of Trump’s trade war.

Trump has “offended the leaders of pretty much every ally we have on Earth,” and America’s reputation in markets around the world has taken a long-lasting hit, Johnson said in an interview on KFGO radio in Fargo, North Dakota. “It’s going to take much different behavior from future presidents in order to repair this damage,” he said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trumps only winning hand in 2020 is a strong economy. Most presidents win re-election easily with such an economy

The trade war will not be popular since the costs get picked up by the American consumer

The trade wars are highly popular with American workers, Trump is bitch slapping the left.

Wrong again. Give us an example what industry or business or any categories that supports Trump stupid trade wars.

I’ll wait.

It's not about the businesses or industries, it's about the citizens, dumbass leftist shill.

You may want to read this link to update yourself. Instead of blasting people because of your ignorance. There are several of these links trashing Trump.

China is a now a "lost market" for agriculture, said Roger Johnson as he sounded the alarm on U.S. farmers' dire situation in Trump's failing trade war.

The president of the National Farmers Union has leveled an astonishingly frank broadside against President Donald Trump, who rural voters largely supported in the 2016 election.

Trade group leader Roger Johnson said in a radio interview Thursday that it will take “decades” to reverse damage caused by Trump. China, he added, is now a “lost market” for American farmers because of Trump’s trade war.

Trump has “offended the leaders of pretty much every ally we have on Earth,” and America’s reputation in markets around the world has taken a long-lasting hit, Johnson said in an interview on KFGO radio in Fargo, North Dakota. “It’s going to take much different behavior from future presidents in order to repair this damage,” he said.

We need nothing from anyone else. Oh? China lost 350,000 hogs this year, where will they buy pork, hmm?

Sent from my ArchieBunkerPhone using BigotTalk

I’ll wait.

Either directions you pick we are the losers.

Are you telling me that most or ALL of the businesses that blasted Trump stupid trade wars. ARE LYING? Just about every categories trashed Trump..

This is not about leftists or rightist. You are talking about affecting every American lives. I mean ALL American lives because of stupidity.

You. Do. Not. Get. It.

Then please tell me. Where do you think I’m wrong? I’m talking about facts and reality.

I’ll wait.

Are you telling me that most or ALL of the businesses that blasted Trump stupid trade wars. ARE LYING? Just about every categories trashed Trump..

This is not about leftists or rightist. You are talking about affecting every American lives. I mean ALL American lives because of stupidity.

You. Do. Not. Get. It.

Then please tell me. Where do you think I’m wrong? I’m talking about facts and reality.

You are wrong, the markets will adjust, and Americans will get a better deal.

I’ll wait.

We need nothing from anyone else. Oh? China lost 350,000 hogs this year, where will they buy pork, hmm?

You are not making sense at all.

I’ll wait.

Not to you, because you are derp.

I’ll wait.

You. Do. Not. Get. It.

I asked WHERE do you think I’m wrong? You simply say I’m wrong. You are not making sense at all. PROVE IT.

1. How can we get a better deal when we are losing the market right now?
2. How can we get a better deal when we Americans are paying for higher prices?
3. How can we get a better deal when just about every business categories trashing Trump?

I’ll wait.

Not to you, because you are derp.

This is all you’ve got? Is this the best rebuttal you can do?

You. Do. Not. Get. It.

I asked WHERE do you think I’m wrong? You simply say I’m wrong. You are not making sense at all. PROVE IT.

3. How can we get a better deal when just about every business categories trashing Trump?

I don't jump when you say, you deranged leftist tool.
You're wrong in thinking the globalist NAFTA way was good for America, it wasn't. It was designed to weaken America by globalist H.W. Bush.

Everybody pays a little more for things, but everyone has a good bit more money in general is how that works.

Tariffs are to encourage Domestic production. I've been advocating for them for a decade.

You. Do. Not. Get. It.

You're wrong in thinking the globalist NAFTA way was good for America, it wasn't. It was designed to weaken America by globalist H.W. Bush.

Everybody pays a little more for things, but everyone has a good bit more money in general is how that works.

Tariffs are to encourage Domestic production. I've been advocating for them for a decade.

I never asked you to jump. I simply asked you to PLEASE prove me wrong.
YOU still not making sense at all.
YOU still not proving me wrong.

You said ...... Tariffs are to encourage Domestic production. PROVE IT. If that is true don’t you think Trump could have made his products here in US?

I gave you a link how serious and dumb is this trade wars.

This has nothing to do with NAFTA.
This is about trade wars that Americans do not need.

You. Do. Not. Get. It.

You said ...... Tariffs are to encourage Domestic production. PROVE IT. If that is true don’t you think Trump could have made his products here in US?

iu

Trump's China trade war is slowing the economy and unnerving farmers

https://www.usatoday.com › story › opinion › 2019/08/28 › trump-china-tra...

5 days ago - Trump China trade war is devastating farmers and ag exports. ..... on a level playing field and hurting U.S. workers, and the administration is ...
Trump's trade war threatens permanent damage to California's ...

https://www.usatoday.com › story › news › politics › 2019/08/27 › trump-ch...

5 days ago - How Trump's tariffs, trade wars affect the U.S. ..... Agriculture has been a major target and farmers are feeling the pain from the financial feud ...

I’ll wait.

So Comrade, China is a major importer of American agriculture then? In percentage of agricultural exports, can you explain to the class how much goes to China? 99%? 80%? 50%? 25%? less than 2%?

Hmmm?

No you're not, you are spewing leftist dogma.

The fact is that the sale of Swift Premium to China had 400% of the impact on US Exports to China that the Trump tariffs have on Agricultural exports. China is a massive consumer of pork, and we handed them the means of production. You didn't mind at all, because that was Obama and you are a partisan hack.

The fact is that the sale of Swift Premium to China had 400% of the impact on US Exports to China that the Trump tariffs have on Agricultural exports. China is a massive consumer of pork, and we handed them the means of production. You didn't mind at all, because that was Obama and you are a partisan hack.

Really, they can eat our hogs, lovely.

I’ll wait.

So Comrade, China is a major importer of American agriculture then? In percentage of agricultural exports, can you explain to the class how much goes to China? 99%? 80%? 50%? 25%? less than 2%?

Hmmm?

Are you serious? Are you asking me that question?
If you don’t know the answer to that....... Then you should not be here.

It’s like Marion keeps blabbering and so far he has not given me any common sense rebuttal.

iu

Don’t tell me this is your rebuttal. I’m so disappointed.

iu

Don’t tell me this is your rebuttal. I’m so disappointed.

Sucks to be you, then. :04:

Really, they can eat our hogs, lovely.

In 2013. Smithfield, the parent of Swift Premium, was sold the the Chinese government, a deal pushed and supported by the obama administration.

Smithfield, world’s largest pork producer, could be sold to a Chinese company

Forum List

Back