Read my lips

Trumps only winning hand in 2020 is a strong economy. Most presidents win re-election easily with such an economy

The trade war will not be popular since the costs get picked up by the American consumer

The trade wars are highly popular with American workers, Trump is bitch slapping the left.

I see you're all in for American workers since this trade war will eventually hurt them. Already a company that makes earbuds that had job openings have taken them down and talking about layoffs. You know why? Of course not Trump says suck my dick blue you drop to your knees.

Your sexual perversions are off topic TDS victim. :itsok:

I look at it this way anyone backing the orange buffoon is the one with TDS. You always try to come in to clean his mess.

Here's a list of recession signals that are flashing red

U.S. manufacturer growth slowed to the lowest level in almost 10 years in August. The U.S. manufacturing PMI (purchasing managers' index) was 49.9 in August, down from 50.4 in July.

The reading is below the neutral 50.0 threshold for the first time since September 2009, according to IHS Markit. Any reading below 50 signals a contraction.

Yep, the American worker's are going to love him. Oh let the coal miner's know they are suppose to love him since they have been stiffed by their employer's.

Now someone as fucking dumb as you will want a link for the above claim, well look it up yourself.

If you can't start a recession, then you have no chance in 2020, which is why you and your lying scum news media are pimping it so hard.

The problem you and the leftist propaganda machine have is the no one believes a single word you say. :dunno:

WHY THERE WILL BE NO RECESSION IN 2019 - James Altucher

You WANT a recession, but it just isn't going to happen.

We are not starting a recession it's your ilk that is starting it and your tds.

No, you're not starting a recession, you lack that power and move from a position of delusion. But the filthy little Goebbels of the DNC propaganda corps are certainly doing all they can. No doubt you pray to Allah, Gaia, Beelzebub, and the rest of the democrat gods each night in hopes that pain and misery will fall on America so that you can seize power. You moron Stalinists think you can will a recession into being due to your desperation in the knowledge that you can't beat Donald Trump.

Last edited:

No, you're not starting a recession, you lack that power and move from a position of delusion. But the filthy little Goebbels of the DNC propaganda corps are certainly doing all they can. Now doubt you pray to Allah, Gaia, Beelzebub, and the rest of the democrat gods each night in hopes that pain and misery will fall on America so that you can seize power. You moron Stalinists think you can will a recession into being due to your desperation in the knowledge that you can't beat Donald Trump.

Nope the filthy little trumptards and I hope you suffer boy.

No, you're not starting a recession, you lack that power and move from a position of delusion. But the filthy little Goebbels of the DNC propaganda corps are certainly doing all they can. Now doubt you pray to Allah, Gaia, Beelzebub, and the rest of the democrat gods each night in hopes that pain and misery will fall on America so that you can seize power. You moron Stalinists think you can will a recession into being due to your desperation in the knowledge that you can't beat Donald Trump.

Nope the filthy little trumptards and I hope you suffer boy.

Of course you do. When America prospers, you lose. All you really want is to put an end to America once and for all.

Are you serious? Are you asking me that question?
If you don’t know the answer to that....... Then you should not be here.

It’s like Marion keeps blabbering and so far he has not given me any common sense rebuttal.

So, you refuse to answer? China is insignificant in agricultural exports. What they impact is ONE megacorp that grows soybeans, the primary export to China. US Soybean is the predominant exporter to China.

Really?

Then explain why farmers and farmers union are blasting Trump? Are you telling me they are lying?
We bailed these farmers $12b last year and $16b this year. We made them welfare recipients because of trade wars.
So what are you blabbering about?

Wait Comrade, I thought that every farmer was Michael Landon on a small plot of land barely eeking out a living as the evil banks try and steal their homestead.... So what is this "farmers union?" Because UNIONS are only active in large industry or government (fucking the taxpayer) Why would there be unions on family farms?

Oh, that's right, these are MASSIVE CORPORATIONS in real life. Also Comrade, if we gave them $12 billion last year, it had not a fucking thing to do with tariffs, since the trade war hadn't even started. We have given massive corporate welfare to the industrial agriculture sector since the 1930s.

Wrong again Dude. I’m impressed with your philosophical rebuttal.
Farmers are doing very well and making money. Suddenly and idiot ( like everyone are saying) came along and try to change everything without a clear solution.

I asked you this several times. So do you think farmers and other businesses trashing Trump are lying?

Did you read my links trashing your president? Or you just stared at it?

You are full of cow dung. You are just a trump follower. What do you know?

So I give you a chance. Try again.

You mean, do I think the AFL/CIO spokes hole is lying? Yes, they are a corrupt parasites.

They used to be Trumps buddies. But you ignored the facts that he is trashing Trump.

Trump is playing with fire and he thinks his supporters are too stupid to give a damn
Bloomberg Opinion) -- Donald Trump is dangerously close to becoming the first Republican president since George H.W. Bush to raise taxes. According to the Tax Foundation, if the tariffs already announced by Trump go into effect, they will amount to a $200 billion annual tax increase. That’s larger than the $165 billion average annual reduction in 2017’s Tax Cut and Jobs Act.

Bush’s brazen break with Republican orthodoxy, along with a sluggish economy and broken promises, made him a one-term president. If Trump’s not careful, he may join him.

In his 1988 campaign, Bush famously asked the public to read his lips when he promised “no new taxes.” While Bush had been Ronald Reagan’s vice president, he came from an earlier generation of moderate Republicans. Movement conservatives always had doubts about his fealty to their low-tax agenda.

As it turned out, those concerns were justified. In 1990, two years after a successful campaign based in part on a commitment to fight Congress’s attempts to raise taxes, Bush faced a rising deficit and a Congress reluctant to cut domestic spending. He caved. In June he announced that he was willing to accept a budget that not only cut defense spending but also included tax increases.

The final package included increases in both income and payroll taxes and went into effect in 1991. In the next year’s campaign, Bush had to deal with rising unemployment and withering criticism in both the primary and the general election over his decision to go back on his pledge.

Trump’s situation is not exactly analogous, of course. But his fate could be same. In his 2016 campaign, Trump promised that nearly every American would see a tax cut. He also pledged to renegotiate America’s “horrible trade deals” and reinvigorate U.S. manufacturing. When those negotiations failed and a trade war broke out, Trump assured Americans that trade wars were good and easy to win.
More opinion yet!

You may want to read this link to update yourself. Instead of blasting people because of your ignorance. There are several of these links trashing Trump.

National Farmers Union Head Scorches Trump: He's Offended 'Pretty Much Every Ally' On Earth

National Farmers Union Head Scorches Trump: He's Offended 'Pretty Much Every Ally' On Earth

China is a now a "lost market" for agriculture, said Roger Johnson as he sounded the alarm on U.S. farmers' dire situation in Trump's failing trade war.

The president of the National Farmers Union has leveled an astonishingly frank broadside against President Donald Trump, who rural voters largely supported in the 2016 election.

Trade group leader Roger Johnson said in a radio interview Thursday that it will take “decades” to reverse damage caused by Trump. China, he added, is now a “lost market” for American farmers because of Trump’s trade war.

Trump has “offended the leaders of pretty much every ally we have on Earth,” and America’s reputation in markets around the world has taken a long-lasting hit, Johnson said in an interview on KFGO radio in Fargo, North Dakota. “It’s going to take much different behavior from future presidents in order to repair this damage,” he said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So Comrade, China is a major importer of American agriculture then? In percentage of agricultural exports, can you explain to the class how much goes to China? 99%? 80%? 50%? 25%? less than 2%?

Hmmm?

Are you serious? Are you asking me that question?
If you don’t know the answer to that....... Then you should not be here.

It’s like Marion keeps blabbering and so far he has not given me any common sense rebuttal.

So, you refuse to answer? China is insignificant in agricultural exports. What they impact is ONE megacorp that grows soybeans, the primary export to China. US Soybean is the predominant exporter to China.

Really?

Then explain why farmers and farmers union are blasting Trump? Are you telling me they are lying?
We bailed these farmers $12b last year and $16b this year. We made them welfare recipients because of trade wars.
So what are you blabbering about?

Wait Comrade, I thought that every farmer was Michael Landon on a small plot of land barely eeking out a living as the evil banks try and steal their homestead.... So what is this "farmers union?" Because UNIONS are only active in large industry or government (fucking the taxpayer) Why would there be unions on family farms?

Oh, that's right, these are MASSIVE CORPORATIONS in real life. Also Comrade, if we gave them $12 billion last year, it had not a fucking thing to do with tariffs, since the trade war hadn't even started. We have given massive corporate welfare to the industrial agriculture sector since the 1930s.

I have to fix my wedgie every time you call me COMRADE.
You are confused. I’m not a Putin lover. Your inept POTUS loves Putin you are Trump supporter therefore you are Russian Putin lover.
Keep that in mind.

Trump is playing with fire and he thinks his supporters are too stupid to give a damn
Bloomberg Opinion) -- Donald Trump is dangerously close to becoming the first Republican president since George H.W. Bush to raise taxes. According to the Tax Foundation, if the tariffs already announced by Trump go into effect, they will amount to a $200 billion annual tax increase. That’s larger than the $165 billion average annual reduction in 2017’s Tax Cut and Jobs Act.

Bush’s brazen break with Republican orthodoxy, along with a sluggish economy and broken promises, made him a one-term president. If Trump’s not careful, he may join him.

In his 1988 campaign, Bush famously asked the public to read his lips when he promised “no new taxes.” While Bush had been Ronald Reagan’s vice president, he came from an earlier generation of moderate Republicans. Movement conservatives always had doubts about his fealty to their low-tax agenda.

As it turned out, those concerns were justified. In 1990, two years after a successful campaign based in part on a commitment to fight Congress’s attempts to raise taxes, Bush faced a rising deficit and a Congress reluctant to cut domestic spending. He caved. In June he announced that he was willing to accept a budget that not only cut defense spending but also included tax increases.

The final package included increases in both income and payroll taxes and went into effect in 1991. In the next year’s campaign, Bush had to deal with rising unemployment and withering criticism in both the primary and the general election over his decision to go back on his pledge.

Trump’s situation is not exactly analogous, of course. But his fate could be same. In his 2016 campaign, Trump promised that nearly every American would see a tax cut. He also pledged to renegotiate America’s “horrible trade deals” and reinvigorate U.S. manufacturing. When those negotiations failed and a trade war broke out, Trump assured Americans that trade wars were good and easy to win.
More opinion yet!
Opinion ?? Raising tariffs will cost us more than his tax breaks is NOT opinion The man is a moron as his 6 bankrupt companies should prove to you...What kind of man cheats on all 3 of his wives??? A scumbag is the answer

And all I can say on the subject is if you republicans want a low life garbage of a man in our WH So be it

Well, HW raised taxes because the fed govt paid for the S&L bailout. An irony: HW probably wouldn't have raised the taxes if Greenspan hadn't threated to raise interest rates. And, as it turned out, the S&L bailout didn't really cost us any money, because the treasury made it all back when it eventually sold all the property it acquired when buying the bad loans.

Then in 1998, Greenspan was told banks were again writing bogus loans, but he refused to create regulations to cover loans, and he refused to audit loans.

HW pretty much had Greenspan hold a gun to his head. Trump's raising taxes just to make for goods more expensive. And he's also getting China to put tariff/taxes on American companies that sell stuff over seas.

HW probably lost because of Perot, but you're right that most likely even Warren would beat Trump if there's a recession

More opinion yet!
Opinion ?? Raising tariffs will cost us more than his tax breaks is NOT opinion The man is a moron as his 6 bankrupt companies should prove to you...What kind of man cheats on all 3 of his wives??? A scumbag is the answer

The .1% may have tax cuts outweigh costs added to goods (because they make so much and spend relatively little) but the stock market will punish them because businesses will make less money.

There's no debate that the middle class will see a net loss in income.

The trade wars are highly popular with American workers, Trump is bitch slapping the left.

I see you're all in for American workers since this trade war will eventually hurt them. Already a company that makes earbuds that had job openings have taken them down and talking about layoffs. You know why? Of course not Trump says suck my dick blue you drop to your knees.

Your sexual perversions are off topic TDS victim. :itsok:

I look at it this way anyone backing the orange buffoon is the one with TDS. You always try to come in to clean his mess.

Here's a list of recession signals that are flashing red

U.S. manufacturer growth slowed to the lowest level in almost 10 years in August. The U.S. manufacturing PMI (purchasing managers' index) was 49.9 in August, down from 50.4 in July.

The reading is below the neutral 50.0 threshold for the first time since September 2009, according to IHS Markit. Any reading below 50 signals a contraction.

Yep, the American worker's are going to love him. Oh let the coal miner's know they are suppose to love him since they have been stiffed by their employer's.

Now someone as fucking dumb as you will want a link for the above claim, well look it up yourself.

If you can't start a recession, then you have no chance in 2020, which is why you and your lying scum news media are pimping it so hard.

The problem you and the leftist propaganda machine have is the no one believes a single word you say. :dunno:

WHY THERE WILL BE NO RECESSION IN 2019 - James Altucher

You WANT a recession, but it just isn't going to happen.

There are a near record 6 million job openings right now. That doesn't sound like a recession.

Forum List

Back