Read my lips

“Trump is playing with fire and he thinks his supporters are too stupid to give a damn.”

Trump’s supporters are stupid – the one thing Trump is correct about; and they also don’t give a damn.

Trump is never going to lose support of his cult members, even if he violates Republican orthodoxy – that’s not the issue.

At issue is the response of those who voted for Trump in 2016 not because they supported Trump but because they opposed Clinton – voters who now realize they made a mistake in 2016 and are perfectly willing to not vote for Trump in 2020.
Now they can't say they hate Hillary My problem with them is they'll find some one else to hate They are a blight a cancer on America

That said president Trump is doing exactly what we elected him to do, bring China to its knees and if that requires tariffs so be it.

You better pray that won’t happen.

Right now the farmers are hurting even with the welfare aids. Just imagine these farmers are unable to sell their products. Followed by John Deere and fertilizers companies.
How about fishermen, wine makers, shoes and just about everything we need in our daily lives? From health insurance to car insurance to your car brakes jobs to haircuts to fast food and your food on top of your table.

ALL PRICES GOES UP. You better pray that won’t happen. Negotiations started last year and no end insight. At the same time we made farmers welfare recipients $12b last year & $16b this year. Next year $20b.

That said president Trump is doing exactly what we elected him to do, bring China to its knees and if that requires tariffs so be it.

Right now the farmers are hurting even with the welfare aids. Just imagine these farmers are unable to sell their products. Followed by John Deere and fertilizers companies.
How about fishermen, wine makers, shoes and just about everything we need in our daily lives? From health insurance to car insurance to your car brakes jobs to haircuts to fast food and your food on top of your table.

ALL PRICES GOES UP. You better pray that won’t happen. Negotiations started last year and no end insight. At the same time we made farmers welfare recipients $12b last year & $16b this year. Next year $20b.

• 29% of consumer goods Americans get from China are currently subject to tariffs. Tomorrow, that’ll spike to 69%, per the AP.
  • Once increased tariffs on more Chinese goods go into effect on Dec. 15, almost all consumer goods we buy from China will be staring down tariffs.
Business groups are having a tough time swallowing this
The CEO of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce: "The current path of constant escalation doesn’t increase the likelihood of a deal; it risks a recession here at home."

Footwear Distributors and Retailers of America: "Brands have already said tariffs will dent job growth and shoe stores are saying it's a job killer."

Director of the University of Michigan survey on consumer sentiment:"The recent decline is due to negative references to tariffs, which were spontaneously mentioned by one in three consumers."

President Trump’s response:

ec

@realDonaldTrump

Bottom line: Loyal Brew readers know that consumers have been powering the U.S. economy. But it’s clear that after this latest round of tariffs, retailers will have no choice but to raise prices on some goods. The question now is what happens when an unstoppable economic force meets an immovable tariff object?

Just curious. Do you Trump supporters think that Trump EVER did anything that wasn't such a great move so far?
Sure we do liar, but no matter how many times we do, you liars still puke up the same bullshit.
Got an example of something Trump did that turned out to not be such a genius move? (I support some of his policies too)
Even his tariff deal was a good idea BUT the idiot didn't approach China with our allies backing him That could have brought a quicker ending Meanwhile many Americans are feeling the pain
What pain?

Like this Dude mould maker making a peanut of $80,000 a year.
How much do you think it’s worth if Trump has its way on trade war?

Cut down on beer from 6 packs a day to one pack a day, Skip lunch, macaroni and cheese every dinner, no more bus rides just walk.

You don’t have health insurance to start with because you cannot afford so you better pray you don’t get sick because we are not ( tax payers) going to bail you out.

And him going about it in the EXACTLY wrong way makes no difference to you?

Meh, that's your opinion we agree with Trump's approach. Lets remember you bunch of idiots on the left told American workers our jobs were not coming back and it was hopeless. You idiots told American workers sucks to be you, the left agenda was more important than pipeline jobs. You idiots told American workers cheap coal, gas, and oil was bad because it conflicted with the left climate change agenda. Again and again you morons chose your stupid liberal agenda over struggling American workers then you gasp when you lose elections. :eusa_hand:

This just shows you don’t know what you are talking about. On top of that did Trump told you he will make his products here in US?

The Companies Offshoring Jobs at a Record Pace Under Trump

In fact, according to employment data charted by Good Jobs Nation and Public Citizen, federal contractors alone outsourced 10,269 jobs while taking over $19 billion in government money.

Never before in U.S. history have federal contractors sent so many jobs overseas. Here are the contractors that are offshoring the most jobs under Donald Trump, including the parent company of Carrier (page 7).

Trumps only winning hand in 2020 is a strong economy. Most presidents win re-election easily with such an economy

The trade war will not be popular since the costs get picked up by the American consumer

The trade wars are highly popular with American workers, Trump is bitch slapping the left.

Wrong again. Give us an example what industry or business or any categories that supports Trump stupid trade wars.

I’ll wait.

Meh, that's your opinion we agree with Trump's approach. Lets remember you bunch of idiots on the left told American workers our jobs were not coming back and it was hopeless. You idiots told American workers sucks to be you, the left agenda was more important than pipeline jobs. You idiots told American workers cheap coal, gas, and oil was bad because it conflicted with the left climate change agenda. Again and again you morons chose your stupid liberal agenda over struggling American workers then you gasp when you lose elections. :eusa_hand:
His tariffs are a greater weight on America than his tax cuts were a help You idiots follow that turd like the rats followed the Pied Piper

Because you morons on the left want to let China continue ripping us off and stealing our jobs. Now that I think about it, F-you Dem's.

Wrong again.

Stealing our jobs and ripping us off cannot be solve by Trade wars.

Apple went to China to manufacture IPhone. Is that China’s fault or Tim Cook?

Why? Give me 5 things you agree with her on.

She's hawt.
Well no kidding, I know nikki personally..

And I like them both

you are so full of shit..

Love you sweetheart

:11_2_1043:
Why? Give me 5 things you agree with her on.

She's hawt.

And I like them both

Love you sweetheart

Just curious. Do you Trump supporters think that Trump EVER did anything that wasn't such a great move so far?
Sure we do liar, but no matter how many times we do, you liars still puke up the same bullshit.
Got an example of something Trump did that turned out to not be such a genius move? (I support some of his policies too)
Even his tariff deal was a good idea BUT the idiot didn't approach China with our allies backing him That could have brought a quicker ending Meanwhile many Americans are feeling the pain
What pain?

Cut down on beer from 6 packs a day to one pack a day, Skip lunch, macaroni and cheese every dinner, no more bus rides just walk.

You don’t have health insurance to start with because you cannot afford so you better pray you don’t get sick because we are not ( tax payers) going to bail you out.

I have a choice not to pay..

His tariffs are a greater weight on America than his tax cuts were a help You idiots follow that turd like the rats followed the Pied Piper

Because you morons on the left want to let China continue ripping us off and stealing our jobs. Now that I think about it, F-you Dem's.

Wrong again.

Stealing our jobs and ripping us off cannot be solve by Trade wars.

Apple went to China to manufacture IPhone. Is that China’s fault or Tim Cook?

The more you know

AMC_Janurary2019_AmericaTariffs-1500x500.jpg

JANUARY 2019
America Was Built on Tariffs…
[/paste:font]
By Buck Sexton

These days, tariffs are treated like a bad word. They are to be avoided, condemned, and shunned. Tweed-clad economists get visibly agitated when discussing them on television. Think-tankers in the Acela corridor scoff at them as a “tax on consumers” that “makes us poorer.” And because President Trump has made tariffs a central piece of his economic agenda – especially in our relationship with China – they have become a hot button political issue too.

But whether you are an ardent free-trader or hope Trump takes a more “America First” approach to our trade agreements in 2019, it’s important to know that the consensus opinion on tariffs has changed dramatically over the course of American history. The back and forth debates over tariffs in this country are as old as the Republic itself.

In fact, if it weren’t for tariffs, there probably wouldn’t be a United States of America.

They think he walks on water

You're comparing Trump supporters mentality to that of a child?

OUCH that hurts.

What the hell did America do before 1913, you Chinese clown?

• 29% of consumer goods Americans get from China are currently subject to tariffs. Tomorrow, that’ll spike to 69%, per the AP.
  • Once increased tariffs on more Chinese goods go into effect on Dec. 15, almost all consumer goods we buy from China will be staring down tariffs.
Business groups are having a tough time swallowing this
The CEO of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce: "The current path of constant escalation doesn’t increase the likelihood of a deal; it risks a recession here at home."

Footwear Distributors and Retailers of America: "Brands have already said tariffs will dent job growth and shoe stores are saying it's a job killer."

Director of the University of Michigan survey on consumer sentiment:"The recent decline is due to negative references to tariffs, which were spontaneously mentioned by one in three consumers."

President Trump’s response:

ec

@realDonaldTrump

Bottom line: Loyal Brew readers know that consumers have been powering the U.S. economy. But it’s clear that after this latest round of tariffs, retailers will have no choice but to raise prices on some goods. The question now is what happens when an unstoppable economic force meets an immovable tariff object?

New-HELP-WANTED-1-neon-led-custom-signage-changable-letters.jpg

“Trump is playing with fire and he thinks his supporters are too stupid to give a damn.”

Trump’s supporters are stupid – the one thing Trump is correct about; and they also don’t give a damn.

Trump is never going to lose support of his cult members, even if he violates Republican orthodoxy – that’s not the issue.

At issue is the response of those who voted for Trump in 2016 not because they supported Trump but because they opposed Clinton – voters who now realize they made a mistake in 2016 and are perfectly willing to not vote for Trump in 2020.
Now they can't say they hate Hillary My problem with them is they'll find some one else to hate They are a blight a cancer on America

What the fuck?

The cancer is you child

What the fuck?

The cancer is you child
Why am I the cancer?? Because I hate this blabbering fool in our WH , because I despise the embarrassment he brings to our country? because I wonder at what idiots support him?

Now your moron wants the G7 meeting next year at one of his properties in Fla during Hurricane season AND his lawyer barr wants to party there too ??? Did these republican AH's ever hear of the emolument clause?

Again idiot, he invited the group to his place, a common business practice. Big fucking deal. You TDS fools are desperate for ANYTHING to spew your rage and hatred over, no matter how minor or immaterial...

Since when an unethical business practices is acceptable?

We are not doing anything wrong we are just pointing out the irregularities of your president. That comes with the job.

Now your moron wants the G7 meeting next year at one of his properties in Fla during Hurricane season AND his lawyer barr wants to party there too ??? Did these republican AH's ever hear of the emolument clause?

Again idiot, he invited the group to his place, a common business practice. Big fucking deal. You TDS fools are desperate for ANYTHING to spew your rage and hatred over, no matter how minor or immaterial...

We are not doing anything wrong we are just pointing out the irregularities of your president. That comes with the job.
There is a law that states no gov't official can give a gift of more than $10 worth to a higher up official Barr wants a 30K party on scumpt property?

BTW Trump says this is the worlds best economy??? The AH doesn't know that every president since 1864 could have said that .......and EXCUSE me China is calling lol

She's hawt.

And I like them both

Love you sweetheart

She's hawt.

And I like them both

Love you sweetheart

What pain?

I have a choice not to pay..

Like illegal aliens.

There is a law that states no gov't official can give a gift of more than $10 worth to a higher up official Barr wants a 30K party on scumpt property?

Just wondering what are these people are thinking? They just wheely freely display that they are corrupted.
You would think they should know better.

Just wondering what are these people are thinking? They just wheely freely display that they are corrupted.
You would think they should know better.
But but Trump says he doesn't care about money LOL

Forum List

Back