Read my lips

That said president Trump is doing exactly what we elected him to do, bring China to its knees and if that requires tariffs so be it.
And him going about it in the EXACTLY wrong way makes no difference to you?

Meh, that's your opinion we agree with Trump's approach. Lets remember you bunch of idiots on the left told American workers our jobs were not coming back and it was hopeless. You idiots told American workers sucks to be you, the left agenda was more important than pipeline jobs. You idiots told American workers cheap coal, gas, and oil was bad because it conflicted with the left climate change agenda. Again and again you morons chose your stupid liberal agenda over struggling American workers then you gasp when you lose elections. :eusa_hand:
His tariffs are a greater weight on America than his tax cuts were a help You idiots follow that turd like the rats followed the Pied Piper

Because you morons on the left want to let China continue ripping us off and stealing our jobs. Now that I think about it, F-you Dem's.
You fn trump morons don't know there's a right way and a wrong way to approach China You picked the wrong way,,,,as usual for you degenerate ah's

That said president Trump is doing exactly what we elected him to do, bring China to its knees and if that requires tariffs so be it.

Meh, that's your opinion we agree with Trump's approach. Lets remember you bunch of idiots on the left told American workers our jobs were not coming back and it was hopeless. You idiots told American workers sucks to be you, the left agenda was more important than pipeline jobs. You idiots told American workers cheap coal, gas, and oil was bad because it conflicted with the left climate change agenda. Again and again you morons chose your stupid liberal agenda over struggling American workers then you gasp when you lose elections. :eusa_hand:
His tariffs are a greater weight on America than his tax cuts were a help You idiots follow that turd like the rats followed the Pied Piper
Prove your lies or stfu loser.
Can't you fn read you asskisser??

So...because Obama had his worshipers it is ok for you to worship Trump....Most people have outgrown "well, he did it too" by the time they are 14 or so.

Who worships trump?

A lot of people on this forum, you included.

Huh ?

I support tulsi..

Vote for her

Sure you do.

Because you morons on the left want to let China continue ripping us off and stealing our jobs. Now that I think about it, F-you Dem's.
You fn trump morons don't know there's a right way and a wrong way to approach China You picked the wrong way,,,,as usual for you degenerate ah's

Orange Man Bad! He lives rent-free in your head and will be doinking your brain with a pickle fork in 3...2..1...

Just curious. Do you Trump supporters think that Trump EVER did anything that wasn't such a great move so far?
They think he walks on water

You're comparing Trump supporters mentality to that of a child?

You just woke up?

No, I realize Trumpbots were children a long time ago, I'm just surprised you are admitting it.

So...because Obama had his worshipers it is ok for you to worship Trump....Most people have outgrown "well, he did it too" by the time they are 14 or so.

Who worships trump?

A lot of people on this forum, you included.

Huh ?

I support tulsi..

Vote for her

Sure you do.

Vote for her

Why? Give me 5 things you agree with her on.

Well no kidding, I know nikki personally..

And I like them both

Well no kidding, I know nikki personally..

And I like them both

you are so full of shit..

Just curious. Do you Trump supporters think that Trump EVER did anything that wasn't such a great move so far?

Just curious. do you pray to Allah or Gaia for a recession that will wipe out the standard of living for millions of Americans? Which of your gods do you turn to in your lust to visit misery on America so that you can get a Marxist elected (to cause even greater misery)?

So you believe any POTUS - even Obama - has been perfect? Yeah … adults know we always get some bad with the good but Trump enabled us to avoid the Shrillary Dragon. That alone makes he and us winners but we've done a lot of winning the last 31+ months, much to Bill Maher's distress:
  • A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.
  • Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.
  • A strong dollar and investment markets.
  • A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.
  • Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.
  • Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low
No wonder you bitter, anti-American leftards are so hysterical. What is good for America seems bad for you.

I suppose it is.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

They think he walks on water

No one worships Trump.

But there are those like you that are filled with hatred and rage over him defeating Stumbles McMyturn....

Forum List

Back