Read my lips

Just curious. Do you Trump supporters think that Trump EVER did anything that wasn't such a great move so far?
They think he walks on water
So they think he's like that Liberal faggot Jesus? Hmmm...

Naw, we think he IRRITATES commie faggots like you....

^Another Trumpbot mating call.
^^A leftist attempt at wit... :eusa_whistle:

Just curious. Do you Trump supporters think that Trump EVER did anything that wasn't such a great move so far?

I'm not joking.

I'm not joking.

Nor am I, you are a half wit, a dolt, a slack jawed imbecile.

And those are your virtues....

I'm not joking.

So, I take it you don't like being called out on your closeted wingnut mating calls?

I'm not joking.

So, I take it you don't like being called out on your closeted wingnut mating calls?

What's truly sad, is that really is the best you can do...:eek2yum:

I'm not joking.

You didn't give me much to work with. However looks like I hit a nerve.

I'm not joking.

Wait a minute, I'm not the cause of your low IQ. You'll have to take that up with God....

I'm not joking.

Wait a minute, I'm not the cause of your low IQ. You'll have to take that up with God....

What an odd veer. I guess you were uncomfortable being called out.

You try so hard, and fail so miserably. :eek:

Face it, you just aren't very bright.

So...because Obama had his worshipers it is ok for you to worship Trump....Most people have outgrown "well, he did it too" by the time they are 14 or so.

No one worships Trump.

But there are those like you that are filled with hatred and rage over him defeating Stumbles McMyturn....

Now your moron wants the G& meeting next year at one of his properties in Fla during Hurricane season AND his lawyer barr wants to party there too ??? Do these republican AH's never hear of the emolument clause?

Trump is a businessman. His advisers have since advised him that can't happen. He was just inviting them to his place. Another nothing burger.

Now your moron wants the G7 meeting next year at one of his properties in Fla during Hurricane season AND his lawyer barr wants to party there too ??? Did these republican AH's ever hear of the emolument clause?

irony-meter.jpg

Who's trying?

Now your moron wants the G7 meeting next year at one of his properties in Fla during Hurricane season AND his lawyer barr wants to party there too ??? Did these republican AH's ever hear of the emolument clause?

Again idiot, he invited the group to his place, a common business practice. Big fucking deal. You TDS fools are desperate for ANYTHING to spew your rage and hatred over, no matter how minor or immaterial...

Who's trying?
toddler-tantrum2.jpg

Again idiot, he invited the group to his place, a common business practice. Big fucking deal. You TDS fools are desperate for ANYTHING to spew your rage and hatred over, no matter how minor or immaterial...

He is supposed to be the President of the US, not an Infomercial for his run down golf courses.

So...because Obama had his worshipers it is ok for you to worship Trump....Most people have outgrown "well, he did it too" by the time they are 14 or so.

No one worships Trump.

But there are those like you that are filled with hatred and rage over him defeating Stumbles McMyturn....

Now your moron wants the G& meeting next year at one of his properties in Fla during Hurricane season AND his lawyer barr wants to party there too ??? Do these republican AH's never hear of the emolument clause?

Trump is a businessman. His advisers have since advised him that can't happen. He was just inviting them to his place. Another nothing burger.

They'd be spending Trump would be gaining from his presidency Against the law And what about Barr the make believe AG for America but in reality Trumps lawyer wants to give a party at a trump property This pos should be impeached along with the trump crook

“Trump is playing with fire and he thinks his supporters are too stupid to give a damn.”

Trump’s supporters are stupid – the one thing Trump is correct about; and they also don’t give a damn.

Trump is never going to lose support of his cult members, even if he violates Republican orthodoxy – that’s not the issue.

At issue is the response of those who voted for Trump in 2016 not because they supported Trump but because they opposed Clinton – voters who now realize they made a mistake in 2016 and are perfectly willing to not vote for Trump in 2020.

He is supposed to be the President of the US, not an Infomercial for his run down golf courses.
His properties with bed bugs losing money?? The f-er is like a used car salesman

Forum List

Back