Reagan & Conservatives -- Revisonist History 101

Status
Not open for further replies.
changing the subject and resorting to insults as always do the reaganut trolls.
Reagan was the subject I was addressing and the point was why.
Crusader Retard is the one here having meltdowns saying "I' am the CIA disinformation agent troll when its the CIA controlled media agents like Rush Limbaugh that spreads lies about him that he eats up hook,line,and sinker.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Crusader Retards is the one obsessed with talking about Reagan being the greatest president ever,yet like you,changes the subject refusing to address facts when he is cornered with the truth having meltdowns.:cuckoo:
I was there doing business then so I'll stick to reality, the economy was doing pretty well, especially compared to now.
you MIGHT consider telling HIM thats its nuts ignoring facts changing the subject, evading facts, then having meltdown temper tantrems telling lies about someone who is dead.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Im not the one here running away evading facts changing the subject about someone who has been in office and having meltdowns over it.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D
I don't get the fascination with Reagan, or Bush for that matter, at this point. Historians do look favorable on the Gipper, unlike how it was back in the day. I suspect the opposite for Obama.

russians killed a million Afghanis; just because they wanted little girls to read huh Joe?

you get dumber by the post.

then again in left-wing circles mass slaughter IS acceptable when spreading left-wing ideology

what was it Mao said?

Sorry, the only reason why a million Afghanis died was because there was a war we funded.

The Pakistanis sold us a bill of goods about how these guys they were arming were "Freedom Fighters" and we bought it.

a war funded by the reagan administration is just a too scary fact for them to accept.:D

LOL morons like you keep invoking your boogemen
cuz nobody on the planet every does anything unless a mean ol repub tells them to

what a complete idiot you are

It's interesting that some think political commentators shape history.

So it was Reagan's becoming more liberal towards the Soviets, that brought about Reagan's deals with the Soviets, that led to a warming of the cold war and the end of the Soviets' hostility distrust of the west and the USA
Right. He warmed up to them. That's why we got into an arms race that bankrupted them, then sweet talked them into trusting us. Wow.

as always,the reaganuts twist the facts that reagan bankrupted them when it was the soviets buildup of arms over several years prior that bankrupted them.:D

don't be a dilettante dante, google rangering is not very productive, its just spills ones ignorance to view....

Taj, information can be power. Information that is powerful often elicits responses like yours and that of whitlesshall

dispute one fact if you dare

someday you will be worthy enough to challenge in the Bull Ring. Until then, learn to earn credibility by disputing facts:eusa_whistle:

Spot on! No facts ^^^ no evidence to dispute Dante's argument, simply another idiot-gram. I wonder how many more I'll find, given I'm still on page one?

Reagan left office about as popular as anyone in history. Why on earth would he worry about his enshrined legacy? I can see the desperation in his detractors a quarter of a century after the man left office. Now that's a legacy!

He left in a cloud of controversy, Iran-Contra ring a bell?

yep sure does; the case where even the ACLU stepped in on the side of reagan's guys when the government overstepped their bounds

and how many convictions?

Crusader Retard is the one here having meltdowns saying "I' am the CIA disinformation agent troll when its the CIA controlled media agents like Rush Limbaugh that spreads lies about him that he eats up hook,line,and sinker.:cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Crusader Retards is the one obsessed with talking about Reagan being the greatest president ever,yet like you,changes the subject refusing to address facts when he is cornered with the truth having meltdowns.:cuckoo:
I was there doing business then so I'll stick to reality, the economy was doing pretty well, especially compared to now.
you MIGHT consider telling HIM thats its nuts ignoring facts changing the subject, evading facts, then having meltdown temper tantrems telling lies about someone who is dead.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Im not the one here running away evading facts changing the subject about someone who has been in office and having meltdowns over it.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D
I don't get the fascination with Reagan, or Bush for that matter, at this point. Historians do look favorable on the Gipper, unlike how it was back in the day. I suspect the opposite for Obama.

when i say change the subject,you guys evade facts about his corruption then refusing to try and counter them,such as refusing to read Bunchs book and discuss it,then get into name calling when your cornered,you debate like that in a debating hall,you get automatically disqualified:cuckoo:

the economy was doing pretty well THEN compared to now no doubt but Reagan betrayed the lower and middle class familys.

tell all the people that i ran into back then who talked to me about Reagans policys costing them their jobs that he did not betray them.they would be glad to hear that from you im sure.:D

Last edited:
Reagan left office about as popular as anyone in history. Why on earth would he worry about his enshrined legacy? I can see the desperation in his detractors a quarter of a century after the man left office. Now that's a legacy!

He left office with a stature unseen since George Washington himself. He will probably be the last great American president.

So it was Reagan's becoming more liberal towards the Soviets, that brought about Reagan's deals with the Soviets, that led to a warming of the cold war and the end of the Soviets' hostility distrust of the west and the USA
Right. He warmed up to them. That's why we got into an arms race that bankrupted them, then sweet talked them into trusting us. Wow.

as always,the reaganuts twist the facts that reagan bankrupted them when it was the soviets buildup of arms over several years prior that bankrupted them.:D
They were worried about Carter? I don't think so.

Sorry, the only reason why a million Afghanis died was because there was a war we funded.

The Pakistanis sold us a bill of goods about how these guys they were arming were "Freedom Fighters" and we bought it.

a war funded by the reagan administration is just a too scary fact for them to accept.:D

cuz nobody on the planet every does anything unless a mean ol repub tells them to

your the brainwashed idiot that has been taken in worshipping the lies of people like CIA mouthpieces Rush Limbaugh.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

they didnt stop their arms buildup when carter all of a sudden came into office.:D

your the brainwashed idiot that has been taken in worshipping the lies of people like CIA mouthpieces Rush Limbaugh.

SURE DORK' but it's time for your group therapy on overuse of smiles

idiot

when i say change the subject,you guys evade facts about his corruption then refusing to try and counter them,such as refusing to read Bunchs book and discuss it,then get into name calling when your cornered,you debate like that in a debating hall,you get automatically disqualified:cuckoo:

the economy was doing pretty well THEN compared to now no doubt but Reagan betrayed the lower and middle class familys.

tell all the people that i ran into back then who talked to me about Reagans policys costing them their jobs that he did not betray them.they would be glad to hear that from you im sure.:D

In fact,Reagan did what Carter did not,Betray the low and middle class familys making them more poor and only helping the rich.:D and I'll be posting facts that others have posted that prove the econony was better under carter than reagan.

rush is a CIA "mouthpiece"?

really leftard?

and the dogs playing poker on the wall are telling you to jump out the window

OBEY THE DOGS!!

reagan was the subject i was addressing and the point was why.
I was there doing business then so i'll stick to reality, the economy was doing pretty well, especially compared to now.
I don't get the fascination with reagan, or bush for that matter, at this point. Historians do look favorable on the gipper, unlike how it was back in the day. I suspect the opposite for obama.

when i say change the subject,you guys evade facts about his corruption then refusing to try and counter them,such as refusing to read bunchs book and discuss it,then get into name calling when your cornered,you debate like that in a debating hall,you get automatically disqualified:cuckoo:

The economy was doing pretty well then compared to now no doubt but reagan betrayed the lower and middle class familys.

Tell all the people that i ran into back then who talked to me about reagans policys costing them their jobs that he did not betray them.they would be glad to hear that from you im sure.:d

in fact,reagan did what carter did not,betray the low and middle class familys making them more poor and only helping the rich.:d and i'll be posting facts that others have posted that prove the econony was better under carter than reagan.

you cant ignore anything that isnt brainwashing you moron

their efforts in Afganistan bankrupted them

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa1 mommy mommy my community activist can never measure up to reagan!

He left office with a stature unseen since George Washington himself. He will probably be the last great American president.

Ya right. The cloud I remember is the cloud of 270 people, including 189 Americans, many of them young students. They formed a cloud of bodies, dead and alive, falling over Lockerbie along with the blown in half wreckage of Pan Am 103. A Christmas present to Ronald Reagan from Momar Qaddafi for Reagan's lame air strike that failed to do anything but kill Qaddifi's infant daughter and cause Momor to make a blood oath to obtain retribution and vengence on the stupid old US President that thought he could get away with such a crime against an Arab terrorist leader without paying a price. Well, he did't pay the price perhaps. The folks falling out of the sky paid it.
Happend a month before he left office.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back