Real Americans Excuse Pres. Donald's Prolific Compulsive Lying

Camp

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
From reading these pages and threads on USMB, one must conclude that to be a "Real American", one must accept and or excuse the endless prolific compulsive lying of Donald Trump. Criticizing him for lying is considered "unAmerican". Providing links and videos of Trump lying is tantamount to treason.
The chaos and confusion created by Trump's misinformation and disinformation campaigns in American politics have drastically changed the nature of American politics.
Has Trump created a precedent where Americans expecting or demanding truth is unAmerican?

A lot of Trump supporters don't care that he's a boisterous asshole. They love it in fact. One way or another they think his presence in government will ultimately be a good thing.

I don't disagree that people excuse the lies out of their politician. It's OK when their guy does it but not when the other does. No, I do not understand this.

From reading these pages and threads on USMB, one must conclude that to be a "Real American", one must accept and or excuse the endless prolific compulsive lying of Donald Trump. Criticizing him for lying is considered "unAmerican". Providing links and videos of Trump lying is tantamount to treason.
The chaos and confusion created by Trump's misinformation and disinformation campaigns in American politics have drastically changed the nature of American politics.
Has Trump created a precedent where Americans expecting or demanding truth is unAmerican?
Loosen your but cheeks snow flakes! Trumps fcuking you for the next 6 years hahah get used to the pain haha

''one must conclude'' hahahahahhahahahahah
you mean one who HATES Trump and STILL crying since 2016

A lot of Trump supporters don't care that he's a boisterous asshole. They love it in fact. One way or another they think his presence in government will ultimately be a good thing.
I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!
Trump is the one politician today who consistently tells the truth.

He should be called Give 'em hell Trump. He tells the truth and they say it's hell.

So far, respondents are confirming the original post message.

So, you are confirming that you accept Trump lying to us and many Americans just accept it.

Trumps lying is accepted and condoned by his supporters

What it does though is it destroy all his credibility as a leader. The initial reaction to any Trump statement must be.......he is probably lying

What it does is it makes it more difficult to get the public to support extreme actions like a war or major military action

It also makes it almost impossible for Trump to build an international coalition or make a trade deal.
Trump is not liked or trusted anywhere in the world. Even if a leader is ready to work with Trump, the people of that country will not support it

So, you are confirming that you accept Trump lying to us and many Americans just accept it.

I don't care if he is or not. I think Trump is upsetting the established order. Elite society collectively didn't want Donald Trump to win.

In the voice of Samuel L. Jackson "Shiiit negro. That's all you had to say."

He's a threat to their control. We need more populists like Donald on both sides.

Merrucans are so used to politicians lying that it doesn't faze them anymore. The only difference with Trump is that he's not as good at lying as a career politician. So it's more obvious.

I don't care if he is or not. I think Trump is upsetting the established order. Elite society collectively didn't want Donald Trump to win.

In the voice of Samuel L. Jackson "Shiiit negro. That's all you had to say."

He's a threat to their control. We need more populists like Donald on both sides.

Look at Iran. The control is still there. It's just that the U.S. is being excluded. I might even argue that is a good thing but that is not what Trump intended.

Ignoring things that don't matter is not acceptance or excusing. It is just tolerating.

Everything seems like a lie when you are afflicted with TDS. I wonder what Barry Sotoro Hussein would have done with a political (tax exempt) entity like Media Matters analyzing every word he ever uttered. Hell, we couldn't even get a straight answer from him about his birth certificate or his college grades and MM and the liberal media sure didn't want to know.

Everything seems like a lie when you are afflicted with TDS. I wonder what Barry Sotoro Hussein would have done with a political (tax exempt) entity like Media Matters analyzing every word he ever uttered. Hell, we couldn't even get a straight answer from him about his birth certificate or his college grades and MM and the liberal media sure didn't want to know.
"Bu...bu...but what about Obama..." is an old worn-out lame excuse.

"Bu...bu...but what about Obama..." is an old worn-out lame excuse.

I condemn Trump's lies. I do not excuse them. Back when Obama was constantly lying (He won lie of the year twice) I said that if his supporters would not call him out on his lies that the problem would only continue to grow worse.

And here we are.

He's trying to.

Forum List

Back