Real Americans Have Had Enough

Flash, Flash, Flash, it's hard watching that white supremacy just crumble around you, isn't it.
Hey dummy, baseball is more and more a Latino sport. Vladimir Guerrero Jr and Fernando Tatis are extremely popular players. Here’s a hint racist boi, they aren’t white. It must make you so upset that Latinos and Japanese are supplanting you.

Fuck off inbred caucasoid.

I like that they arent playing the racist anthem.

If you dont like it take your pale ass back to the caves of europe.

I dont think so. My ancestors fought for this land.
What did you ever fight for other than a mudhut in africa?
You need to pick a side,keep in mind it's not the same as picking cotton.
If you feel wronged you can go to South Africa and fight with your other failed farmers.
I understand it's a big deal right now. Step up for your ancestors ya chicken shit.

I dont think so. My ancestors fought for this land.
What did you ever fight for other than a mudhut in africa?
You need to pick a side,keep in mind it's not the same as picking cotton.
If you feel wronged you can go to South Africa and fight with your other failed farmers.
I understand it's a big deal right now. Step up for your ancestors ya chicken shit.
"My ancestors fought for this land."
Bullshit.
Your ancestors didnt fight for this land. They wiped out most of the natives by carrying diseases over from europe and then stole the land.

Last edited:
"My ancestors fought for this land."
Bullshit.
Your ancestors didnt fight for this land. They wipe out most of the natives by carrying diseases over from europe and then stole the land.

The hell they didnt.
They took out the indians that killed for the land before we came along.
We just happened to be better at killing than the redskins.
Your ancestors did the same,they killed each other and captured their enemies and sold them to the west for baubles.
So when are you going to demand reporations from the african tribes that sold you into slavery?
No need to answer since we all know you'll just lie about History.

The hell they didnt.
They took out the indians that killed for the land before we came along.
We just happened to be better at killing than the redskins.
Your ancestors did the same,they killed each other and captured their enemies and sold them to the west for baubles.
So when are you going to demand reporations from the african tribes that sold you into slavery?
No need to answer since we all know you'll just lie about History.
"We just happened to be better at killing than the redskins."

White people are better at killing than all the other races. Its the only thing they know how to do without help from others. They lack the intellect to do anything else.

Forum List

Back