Reasons I like Ted Cruz for POTUS

You have no clue if Cruz read the bill or not. And no comment about the WSJ article? Yep, that's what I thought :cool:

Nor do you.

That would be the point. :eusa_hand:

I would venture that a boy that memorized the Constitution at age 13 would read such an important bill before running for office. Again, no comment about the WSJ article? I just read that Feinstein is backtracking on her support of Obamacare. Funny how dems are running far, far, away from Obamacare as 2014 gets closer.

Kathy58, your opinion is not evidence.

Nor do you.

I would venture that a boy that memorized the Constitution at age 13 would read such an important bill before running for office. Again, no comment about the WSJ article? I just read that Feinstein is backtracking on her support of Obamacare. Funny how dems are running far, far, away from Obamacare as 2014 gets closer.

I produced evidence by posting this link;
It is plain Washington establishment fears "Ted Cruz " ? The Constitutional Conservatives

Apparently you didn't read it :deal:

Here is a snip;

Cruz has a daunting list of credentials that cannot be lightly dismissed. He memorized the constitution at age 13, and was the valedictorian of his high school class. He was the national debate champion his senior year at Princeton, from which he graduated with high honors.

Cruz was the first Hispanic editor of the Harvard Law Review, went to the semi-finals of the 1995 world debate championships, and graduated with honors from Harvard Law. Cruz was the first Hispanic intern to the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, and argued numerous critical cases in front of the Supreme Court as the solicitor general of Texas.

You have no clue if Cruz read the bill or not. And no comment about the WSJ article? Yep, that's what I thought :cool:

Nor do you.

For someone who allegedly memorized the constitution he certainly shows very little knowledge of how it is supposed to work.

Not true, however the same can be said about Obama et al. The dems shoved a bill through without reading it, forced it on Americans, yet made sure they were exempt. And I'll throw the RINO's in that bunch too. Who is doing what for themselves?

Republicans not only wrote the original ACA bill but they have had almost 2 decades to read it thoroughly and they had over 100 amendments added to it so your fallacious claim that it was never read is utter nonsense.

Liar Alert! Liar Alert!:eusa_liar: What the Rs wrote was not close to being the same!

Onus is on you to prove your allegation with credible links! Mojo2 tried that earlier in this thread and failed miserably. Feel free to try and do better.

On any given day, Cruz will say whatever he thinks rw's will fall for.

Meet Ted Cruz-Second Amendment Hypocrite - Forbes

And sure nuff ...

But, just like last general, it would be fun to see the rw's turn themselves into pretzels while they try to persuade themselves that this clown could actually function as the leader of the free world.

He's as brain dead as his fans.

Just like Obama! :lame2:

Uh, is THAT your ringing endorsement?

That he's the same as the guy you hate?

But, its not like there's much to choose from on the right.

:cuckoo::lol:

That's genuinely funny. Thanks a lot.

It is plain Washington establishment fears "Ted Cruz " ? The Constitutional Conservatives

Here is a snip;

Cruz has a daunting list of credentials that cannot be lightly dismissed. He memorized the constitution at age 13, and was the valedictorian of his high school class. He was the national debate champion his senior year at Princeton, from which he graduated with high honors.

Cruz was the first Hispanic editor of the Harvard Law Review, went to the semi-finals of the 1995 world debate championships, and graduated with honors from Harvard Law. Cruz was the first Hispanic intern to the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, and argued numerous critical cases in front of the Supreme Court as the solicitor general of Texas.

That makes his phony filibuster even crazier.

This guy is a loose cannon.

Republicans not only wrote the original ACA bill but they have had almost 2 decades to read it thoroughly and they had over 100 amendments added to it so your fallacious claim that it was never read is utter nonsense.

Liar Alert! Liar Alert!:eusa_liar: What the Rs wrote was not close to being the same!

Onus is on you to prove your allegation with credible links! Mojo2 tried that earlier in this thread and failed miserably. Feel free to try and do better.

I'd like to read birddog's links too because I've read the same thing you said - that the Rs know exactly what's in it.

One problem has been that rw's insist on misquoting Nancy Pelosi. They've told that lie so many times, they now believe its true.

Here is a snip;

Apparently you didn't fact check it;

First Hispanic To Lead Harvard Law Review | News | The Harvard Crimson

First Hispanic To Lead Harvard Law Review
By KEVIN ZHOU, CRIMSON STAFF WRITER
February 6, 2007

Sixteen years after Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) became the first African-American to lead the Harvard Law Review (HLR), Andrew M. Crespo ’05 has been elected the journal’s first Hispanic president in 120 years.

Got to wonder what else Cruz boasts about that doesn't bear scrutiny.

Failed?

Hardly!

You decided you wanted to win by any means you could so you , well, you cheated.

You are such a loser you can't win points the valid way.

Stay ignorant.

And you will mark yourself with the stain of your own stupidity.

No mistaking you for someone who knows what they are talking about.

So, take solace and comfort in your cheap thrills.

:clap2:

Here is a snip;

February 6, 2007

Sixteen years after Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) became the first African-American to lead the Harvard Law Review (HLR), Andrew M. Crespo ’05 has been elected the journal’s first Hispanic president in 120 years.

For the record. From Wikipedia.

After graduating from Princeton, Cruz attended Harvard Law School, graduating magna cum laude in 1995 with a Juris Doctor.[2][30] While at Harvard Law, Cruz was a primary editor of the Harvard Law Review, and executive editor of the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, and a founding editor of the Harvard Latino Law Review.[5] Referring to Cruz's time as a student at Harvard Law, Professor Alan Dershowitz said, "Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant."[12][31][32][33][34][35] At Harvard Law, Cruz was a John M. Olin Fellow in Law and Economics.[36]

Cruz currently serves on the Board of Advisors of the Texas Review of Law and Politics.[36][37]

Ted Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mojo2's allegations have failed.

Kathy58's opinion is based on a non-factual opinion column.

Come on, if you are representative of Cruz's spear carriers, he is doomed.

Failed?

Hardly!

You decided you wanted to win by any means you could so you , well, you cheated.

You are such a loser you can't win points the valid way.

Stay ignorant.

And you will mark yourself with the stain of your own stupidity.

No mistaking you for someone who knows what they are talking about.

So, take solace and comfort in your cheap thrills.

:clap2:

You erroneously alleged that the HF had not been the instigators of the ACA. Not only were you proved factually incorrect but all of the significant aspects such as being mandatory and having punitive tax consequences were also in the original that was embraced by the GOP.

Since you were utterly incapable of refuting those facts even after being given several opportunities you tacitly conceded that you were wrong.

Here is a snip;

For the record. From Wikipedia.

After graduating from Princeton, Cruz attended Harvard Law School, graduating magna cum laude in 1995 with a Juris Doctor.[2][30] While at Harvard Law, Cruz was a primary editor of the Harvard Law Review, and executive editor of the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, and a founding editor of the Harvard Latino Law Review.[5] Referring to Cruz's time as a student at Harvard Law, Professor Alan Dershowitz said, "Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant."[12][31][32][33][34][35] At Harvard Law, Cruz was a John M. Olin Fellow in Law and Economics.[36]

Cruz currently serves on the Board of Advisors of the Texas Review of Law and Politics.[36][37]

Ted Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you for confirming that Cruz was never the first Hispanic editor of the Harvard Law Review as erroneously alleged by Kathy.

Not true, however the same can be said about Obama et al. The dems shoved a bill through without reading it, forced it on Americans, yet made sure they were exempt. And I'll throw the RINO's in that bunch too. Who is doing what for themselves?

And you will provide links to prove your position? Didn't think so.

Here is a snip;

February 6, 2007

Your right, I* didn't fact check his position at Harvard, I answered the comment about Ted memorizing the Constitution at 13 y/o.

Here is a snip;

February 6, 2007

Your right, I* didn't fact check his position at Harvard, I answered the comment about Ted memorizing the Constitution at 13 y/o.

So you are admitting to reading something and just blindly accepting it at face value without question. What is more you chose to repeat it thereby harming your own credibility in the process. Given that you are now aware that there is at least one definitive piece of evidence that Cruz is not what he appears to be are you going to continue to believe everything you hear about him or will you be more skeptical in future?

Cruz... memorized the constitution at age 13...

Memorizing and comprehending are two very different things; clearly as an adult Cruz does not understand the Constitution, and he is obviously ignorant of its case law – which is true of most in the TPM.

Cruz is pandering to the extreme right because he wants the nomination in 2016. He will scuttle like a crab to the center as soon as he has it and try to con the moderates into believing that he is the 2nd coming.

So you are admitting to reading something and just blindly accepting it at face value without question. What is more you chose to repeat it thereby harming your own credibility in the process. Given that you are now aware that there is at least one definitive piece of evidence that Cruz is not what he appears to be are you going to continue to believe everything you hear about him or will you be more skeptical in future?

One assumes this is rhetorical.

As the raison d'être of the TPM is to adhere blindly to dogma and to hold the truth and facts in contempt.

Forum List

Back