Rebels demand Israeli support

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
Israel hasn’t exactly made a secret about its desire to see the US impose regime change in Syria, seeing the ouster of President Assad in favor of al-Qaeda dominated jihadists as really sticking it to Iran.

Still, Syrian rebel leaders say that Israel needs to stop being even nominally neutral, and must loudly endorse the planned US attack on Syria, if it wants to retain good relations with the post-war rebel government.

Syrian Rebels Demand Israeli Support for US War -- News from Antiwar.com

That makes sense dillo as they're not going to get support from their Shia brethren. Think of Saudi Arabia and Iran vis a vis Israel

That makes sense dillo as they're not going to get support from their Shia brethren. Think of Saudi Arabia and Iran vis a vis Israel

Well bring in the Israeli pilots then

:lol:

It's not "The Friend of my Enemy is my Enemy." It's really "The Enemy of my Enemy is my Enemy. So there's no need to mince words in that neighborhood if one is a Jew.

;)
and let's kick ass.

Tell the Shia and Sunni that while they do each other in. The Israeli pilots have other things on their minds. Like the security of Israel.

:cool:

It's not "The Friend of my Enemy is my Enemy." It's really "The Enemy of my Enemy is my Enemy. So there's no need to mince words in that neighborhood if one is a Jew.

;)
and let's kick ass.

Tell the Shia and Sunni that while they do each other in. The Israeli pilots have other things on their minds. Like the security of Israel.

What other enemies does Israel have other that Muslims ?

;)
and let's kick ass.

What other enemies does the US have besides Iran and now Syria.

:eusa_whistle:

What other enemies does the US have besides Iran?

Mexico fucks with us sometimes

Russia is fucking with you right now.

:D

Last edited:

;)

Russia and the Chechens?

China and the Uighurs?

;)
and let's kick ass.

It's not like our navy can't find other things to do either. They're YOUR neighbors. :lol:

;)
and let's kick ass.

It's not like our navy can't find other things to do either. They're YOUR neighbors. :lol:

And it's your hegemony. I mean it's the US who is the "Great Satan". Israel is just the "Little Satan."

Russia is fucking with you right now. Pakistan fucked with you over bin hidin'... etc.
Russia and the Chechens?

China and the Uighurs?

Saudi Arabia is going to sic the chechens on the Russians if they don't play ball :lol:

You don't really expect the Saudi to fight? They need the Chechens.

Russia is fucking with you right now. Pakistan fucked with you over bin hidin'... etc.
Russia and the Chechens?

China and the Uighurs?

Saudi Arabia is going to sic the chechens on the Russians if they don't play ball :lol:

Can't they just buy mercenaries ? Even Lawrence of Arabia paid off the Bedouins.

Can't they just buy mercenaries ? Even Lawrence of Arabia paid off the Bedouins.

OK, you need to read your history and not watch movies.

Of course the Saudi can buy mercenaries.

And do.

T. E. Lawrence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

hey---the dude knew what he was doing

So why don't the Saudis (and Qataris) provide their rebels with a little more punch instead of calling on the good old USA ?

Who has the most punch? Kuwait paid for the first invasion of Iraq and still is paying and for decades more.

They're not stupid. Have you heard of the death from a thousand cuts? Why use their own blood?

Oil is cheaper and they trust paid mercenaries more than their own people from different tribes. That's why the Saudi Air force is comprised mostly of non Saudi pilots, etc.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back