Reconstructing Q: Some Research Done

And of course now that you realize I know my stuff, you're slowly but surely trying to make it appear as though I initiated the conversation with a remark that offended you.
No big deal, I've gotten my relatives to shut up decades ago.
Do you know your stuff? You claim that because you know Hebrew you have some special knowledge. An easy claim to make but you have not backed it up with any actual examples.

What makes you think there was an Australia prior to the Flood.
The problem is that you are trying to define yesterday by today's point of view.
I define today by yesterday's occurrences.
How do you know what happened yesterday if you ignore today's evidence? What makes you think there was no Australia prior to the Flood, it is obviously there now. Where did it come from?

Answering you would be pointless even though I know the answer.

You didn't, and won't, start from Genesis 1:1.
You don't know how to read the Book in it's language.
You toss shit at the atheist wall and hope it will stick.
Your postings show you really aren't interested in investigating the very book you defame.

And of course now that you realize I know my stuff, you're slowly but surely trying to make it appear as though I initiated the conversation with a remark that offended you.
Do you know your stuff? You claim that because you know Hebrew you have some special knowledge. An easy claim to make but you have not backed it up with any actual examples.

You mean like when I get together with my 2,000 or so fellow Jews in town who all have advanced degrees in science and we study together.

Tell me, what's your field of expertise?

What makes you think there was an Australia prior to the Flood.
The problem is that you are trying to define yesterday by today's point of view.
I define today by yesterday's occurrences.
How do you know what happened yesterday if you ignore today's evidence? What makes you think there was no Australia prior to the Flood, it is obviously there now. Where did it come from?

Answering you would be pointless even though I know the answer.

You didn't, and won't, start from Genesis 1:1.
You don't know how to read the Book in it's language.
You toss shit at the atheist wall and hope it will stick.
Your postings show you really aren't interested in investigating the very book you defame.
Your pomposity and arrogance are impressive.

You mean like when I get together with my 2,000 or so fellow Jews in town who all have advanced degrees in science and we study together.

I have an advanced degree in science. If I believed you got together with 2,000 others and they ALL had advanced science degrees i might want to join you. If I believed you.

I have an advanced degree in science. If I believed you got together with 2,000 others and they ALL had advanced science degrees i might want to join you. If I believed you.
2 points...
I don't know what degree you have and you will probably avoid telling me you were a bartender.
I never said I have any science degree.
My degree is in forensics so I ask questions and probe before making an ass of myself

Be specific...what degree do you possess?

Only about 70%.
The rest are on Wall Street and Accountants.
You know, professions where you have to think before you act.

The question was, how did Noah get marsupials from Australia and back again? Do you know? Otherwise, please :anj_stfu:
Because Australia did not yet exist as it's own continent.
In fact, the Earth was on a perfect axis until the flood and everybody lived such perfect lives that they overindulged and obviated the need for existence.

And of course you will continue to vomit random questions because you never started at Genesis 1:1; you're just vomiting from some atheist site.
I know because I have looked at those sites and they require an IQ of 0.
When all the continent were together, it was 200 million years ago and there were no humans roaming the earth, mainly dinosaurs. So where does it say in the bible that all the continents were together?
Now you can explain what effect the flood had on planet earth or you can consult the Malbim.

By the way, how do we how long ago anything was and where are all those dinosaur skeletons that don't acutually exist?

You are also aware that scientists use the depth of the burial to determine age; how do we know the flood, which the Torah says came both from above and from the bowels of the earth itself, did not affect the depth of its victims?

Back to that first verse so incorrectly "translated" into something it doesn't mean?
There's no actual geological proof for a worldwide flood.
Dinosaurs bones can be carbon dated for age. Bible myths? Not so much.
So how do you explain that geological proof says that the continents were together 200 million years ago? Is that when Noah lived?
Who said the flood was global?
Not the Torah.
Why a global flood to wipe out mankind when mankind occupied a fraction of the earth?

Carbon dating is manipulative comparative bullshit.
Don't even go there as I'm a modern orthodox Jew and almost everyone I know has an advanced science degree.

You know what's really cool?
You don't even know the flood story because you don't know Hebrew and you keep proving you haven't analyzed it.
There were humans in North America 6000 years ago, so if flood wasn't global, they lived through it. If you actually do know people with advanced science degrees, they'd be on board with carbon dating and could easily shoot down any Torah or Bible myths.

And if the flood wasn't global, how could it have lasted for so long, the water would have evened out over the earth in that amount of time?

Just between the two of us, a Masters in Geology

that's good------then you should know that in order to understand
LITERATURE of any kind------the bedrock of that literature----THE LANGUAGE ----is important. In order to understand language------its USAGE AT THE TIME IT IS USED-----is a
MAIN FACTOR in interpreting it

LITERATURE of any kind------the bedrock of that literature----THE LANGUAGE ----is important. In order to understand language------its USAGE AT THE TIME IT IS USED-----is a
On the other hand, not knowing a language shouldn't prevent someone from mining that literature for a vein of truth and gaining an understanding of its layers. It's that ore just give up. Anyway those are just my sediments.

Because Australia did not yet exist as it's own continent.
In fact, the Earth was on a perfect axis until the flood and everybody lived such perfect lives that they overindulged and obviated the need for existence.

And of course you will continue to vomit random questions because you never started at Genesis 1:1; you're just vomiting from some atheist site.
I know because I have looked at those sites and they require an IQ of 0.
When all the continent were together, it was 200 million years ago and there were no humans roaming the earth, mainly dinosaurs. So where does it say in the bible that all the continents were together?
Now you can explain what effect the flood had on planet earth or you can consult the Malbim.

By the way, how do we how long ago anything was and where are all those dinosaur skeletons that don't acutually exist?

You are also aware that scientists use the depth of the burial to determine age; how do we know the flood, which the Torah says came both from above and from the bowels of the earth itself, did not affect the depth of its victims?

Back to that first verse so incorrectly "translated" into something it doesn't mean?
So how do you explain that geological proof says that the continents were together 200 million years ago? Is that when Noah lived?
Not the Torah.
Why a global flood to wipe out mankind when mankind occupied a fraction of the earth?

Don't even go there as I'm a modern orthodox Jew and almost everyone I know has an advanced science degree.

You don't even know the flood story because you don't know Hebrew and you keep proving you haven't analyzed it.
There were humans in North America 6000 years ago, so if flood wasn't global, they lived through it. If you actually do know people with advanced science degrees, they'd be on board with carbon dating and could easily shoot down any Torah or Bible myths.

And if the flood wasn't global, how could it have lasted for so long, the water would have evened out over the earth in that amount of time?
There are a plethora of Carbon Dating books written by Orthodox Jewish scientists that have shot it down.
The fact that neither one of us can argue the actual science leads me to believe the people who will actually give a lecture on the pros and cons.

On the other hand, not knowing a language shouldn't prevent someone from mining that literature for a vein of truth and gaining an understanding of its layers. It's that ore just give up. Anyway those are just my sediments.
When that language is a demonstrable abortion of the original language, which it is, that should be proof enough for your "scientific" mind to grasp.

Which is why I firmly believe you do not possess a science related credential.

There are a plethora of Carbon Dating books written by Orthodox Jewish scientists that have shot it down.
The fact that neither one of us can argue the actual science leads me to believe the people who will actually give a lecture on the pros and cons.
I think the term Orthodox Jewish scientists should be a red flag. Radiometric dating is a proven science, tested and accepted by the majority scientists, at least those without an agenda.

When that language is a demonstrable abortion of the original language, which it is, that should be proof enough for your "scientific" mind to grasp.

Since I don't know Hebrew I can't say you're right or wrong, though I have little reason to trust your judgement. You can accept my credentials or not I don't care and I'm not posting a resume. BTW, I have yet to see your credentials?

Since I don't know Hebrew I can't say you're right or wrong, though I have little reason to trust your judgement. You can accept my credentials or not I don't care and I'm not posting a resume. BTW, I have yet to see your credentials?
I have a Masters in Forensics.

I am going to write the book on Geology using my own professional nomenclature and English snytax and grammar.
I will call it the King James Book of Geology.
I am sure you will approve of that plan along with your acceptance of the KJ Bible.

You sure are typing a ton of words to avoid showing you don't even know what Genesis 1:1 means, let alone the issue of the Flood.

Regarding Orthodox Jews and science raising a Red Flag, make a promise here and now that you will never use anything invented by an OJ and never make use if the services of an OJ.

And yet I still know zero of your level of expertise and industry experience.

I think the term Orthodox Jewish scientists should be a red flag. Radiometric dating is a proven science, tested and accepted by the majority scientists, at least those without an agenda.
I think I once met a scientist who wasn't owned by a donor.
The prior sentence is pure science fiction.

Not the Torah.

So, you're a science denier. Makes you nearly a lunatic.

Not the Torah.

So, you're a science denier. Makes you nearly a lunatic.
Please provide your professional credentials.

Forum List

Back