Record low turnout, support for Dem policy in polls...NOT going RW

there it is- moderate republican...progress iow....

401981297_640.jpg

What is funny is the Republican support for Obama's policies.

Equal pay for equal work? GOP base thinks that's a great idea. GOP leadership votes against it.

Raise the minimum wage? GOP base thinks that's a great idea. GOP leadership votes against it.

The list is endless.

Equal pay for equal work, that's an Obama policy? Has anyone told the WH workers who have not seen that?

Raise the minimum wage is a states matter and it was resolved during the elections, way to let the states handle it.

Equal pay for equal work? GOP base thinks that's a great idea. GOP leadership votes against it.

Raise the minimum wage? GOP base thinks that's a great idea. GOP leadership votes against it.

The list is endless.

Equal pay for equal work, that's an Obama policy? Has anyone told the WH workers who have not seen that?

Raise the minimum wage is a states matter and it was resolved during the elections, way to let the states handle it.

by all appearences

the obamas are also limousine liberals

with the do as i say not as i do attitude

The list is endless.

by all appearences

This is why I think the Franco's, the Deans and many others are so funny, their own party doesn't follow their platform.

If Obama grants Amnesty, most of the Liberal posters on USMB will be replaced by people who cost the Administration far less.

And yet, Red State governors go to Blue States to find skilled workers. Why? Two reasons. Republicans think education is for snobs and the GOP leadership won't invest in their base because they feel if the GOP base votes Republican they are too stupid to educate.

Dean don't overestimate yourself, posting like a Liberal lunatic does not take any real skill. The Koch Brothers can get 6 posters for what they're paying you

Picture worth 1,000 posts...

SeeingRed_zps92341310.png
Yeah, we get it, there's a lot of huge, ignorant, rural red areas. Didn't change a gd thing- more disfunction until Hillary kicks ass...
It makes me a Masters in History, trying to figure out what happened. For you ignorant, shallow, brainwashed Pub dupes, it's "Mission Accomplished!" lol...

The list is endless.

by all appearences

This is why I think the Franco's, the Deans and many others are so funny, their own party doesn't follow their platform.

WTF? lol. Keep voting against your own interests lol... at any rate, the GOP, not the TP, is progressing...the election itself means little because the GOP is still a divided mess that can't compromise.

Picture worth 1,000 posts...

SeeingRed_zps92341310.png
Yeah, we get it, there's a lot of huge, ignorant, rural red areas. Didn't change a gd thing- more disfunction until Hillary kicks ass...

So let me get this straight...if the "ignorant" rural rednecks managed to kicked your ass so bad that you're still crying over it...what does that make you? ;)
nobody's crying- but THEY will learn better...

The left has been crying since Tuesday, blaming everyone from low information voters, not enough people voting, Republicans fixing it so people wouldn't vote and now you have voting republican but actually voting democrats. The screaming and the crying is funny to watch.

BTW, when do you think the West Virginia voters will comeback to the Democratic Party after their attack on coal?

We just put Republican governors in Maryland, Massachusetts, and Illinois thanks to the Lying African. I'm beginning to think we got this all wrong. The Kenyan import might be the best thing to happen to the GOP in decades. Maybe we should pray for 10 more just like him.
Same crappe we heard in 2010....great infotainment....huge ups and downs for the dupes...zzzzzzzzzzz not.

It's your African that Democrats are running away from and cost them their office. You're not in much of a position to ridicule, are you?
Yup, a lot of racism out there...and even more careless misinformation...like about O-Care....still, this was about turnout- and Pubs progressing- see link. See you in 2016.
When will you learn you are completely wrong and stfu? Retard.

Just a reminder to everyone that the rules governing this section say that any insult must be in addition to material that actually addresses the thread topic. Otherwise it's just a flame war and not worth anyone's time. Let's please observe the rules because it works to everyone's benefit.

People with a brain like to know WHY Pubs won, dumbasses. Otherwise it's Mission Accomplished and you walk into a shitstorm. Which it looks like you arrogant morons will do in 2016.

People with a brain like to know WHY Pubs won, dumbasses. Otherwise it's Mission Accomplished and you walk into a shitstorm. Which it looks like you arrogant morons will do in 2016.

^^^^ See everyone? Now this is a good example of putting content and insult in tandem so the rules aren't being violated. Let's try to get our posts looking more like this.

So why are you crying so much about it? That is all the left is doing, crying because they lost.

Each state had a scenario the Republicans need to learn by. First, the Illinois governor was the only campaign to have Obama come and visit and lost.

W. Virginia completed its transformation to a red state, most of the problem was the Democratic Party's view of the coal industry, this view also hurt the Democratic Party in Illinois and Kentucky. The voters voted against the Coal unions, it seems the union is also out of touch with its workers.

Colorado is a backlash on the Democratic Party's claim of the Republican Party's "war on women." The voters don't buy it anymore.

Look at the states the Clinton's campaigned in, they all lost. This should be a big concern for Hillary, she could not unite voters in Arkansas for a win.

Biden, if he makes a run, he needs to rethink his positions, his guys also lost in every state he went to campaign for.

The Republican Party needs to examine and find the reasons for it wins and key in.

The Democratic Party needs to cry and whine and make more excuses as to why they lost.

Forum List

Back